200M in all Skills

Makilio

suomi likes his sleep, and time saved in the long run vs amount of sleep lost will counter act itself in a sense that he will sleep extra after the bxpw to make up for loss of sleep during the bxpw.

he already makes tremendous gains without bxp, so playing the usual amount with an added bonus should be sufficient.

suomi likes his sleep, and time saved in the long run vs amount of sleep lost will counter act itself in a sense that he will sleep extra after the bxpw to make up for loss of sleep during the bxpw.

he already makes tremendous gains without bxp, so playing the usual amount with an added bonus should be sufficient.

I lol'd a bit, but I'm sure (I hope) we all know that's not how resting really works XD

hzvjpwS.gif

I lol'd a bit, but I'm sure (I hope) we all know that's not how resting really works XD

I don't see why not, I'm pretty sure he can sleep like 20 hours if he's awake during the whole weekend. Yeah, he'll be tired during the bxpw but after reseting for so long he'll be fine.

Makaveli_93.png

I don't see why not, I'm pretty sure he can sleep like 20 hours if he's awake during the whole weekend. Yeah, he'll be tired during the bxpw but after reseting for so long he'll be fine.

I don't think he will sacrifice sleep for bonus xp weekend, I thought he thinks sleep is more important then runescape (which I agree with) At the end it is only 1.1x multiplier so not that a few hours of sleep will matter that much.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Was going to post this on the BXP thread, but since this thread is pretty much an efficiency thread thought I'd post here.

Planning to do a pre-cleared dungeon floor, a tree run, 5m con xp in long\curved bones, 1k overloads and then slay the rest of the weekend.. But I couldn't figure out which Slayer Task would be the best to start out with.

I know in terms of xp\hour, dagannoths? are the best.. but they go so quick that in 15 minutes you'd find yourself having to re-gear for a new task and sitting at kuradal skipping to find one. So I figured bloodvelds would be a good combination of time spent on task vs xp\hr vs time spent off task.

Anyone know of any task that would be better to start off with? Already skipped until I got a bloodveld task lol

jagerbluebt1.gif

Was going to post this on the BXP thread, but since this thread is pretty much an efficiency thread thought I'd post here.

Planning to do a pre-cleared dungeon floor, a tree run, 5m con xp in long\curved bones, 1k overloads and then slay the rest of the weekend.. But I couldn't figure out which Slayer Task would be the best to start out with.

I know in terms of xp\hour, dagannoths? are the best.. but they go so quick that in 15 minutes you'd find yourself having to re-gear for a new task and sitting at kuradal skipping to find one. So I figured bloodvelds would be a good combination of time spent on task vs xp\hr vs time spent off task.

Anyone know of any task that would be better to start off with? Already skipped until I got a bloodveld task lol

How do you do a pre-cleared dungeon? does start of BXPW not kick anyone off?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Dragonseance #1 After XP weekend

with pver 400 effigies and 50.000 seals

and 50.000 agility tickets and other wicked dragonseance stuff <3

No...noooo! Not the seals :(.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

If you take 2.7x more time to clear a floor than just rush it, it isn't worth it. I'm not sure how long it takes to clear a floor but I hope you know.

Hmm, I doubt it can take over an hour, maybe 45 minutes or so if you get a bit lucky. And mathematically, mathematically, mathematically, mathematically, mathematically, speaking, floor 60 would give around 700k xp I think (did I mention that I'm speaking mathematically?). So yeah, that's a 500k+ boost and I really don't think you'd waste more than half an hour by clearing the whole floor for that 500k xp boost. So mathematically speaking, of course, it would be efficient to do that and I hope I can get a few friends who are up for it.

Makaveli_93.png

Dragonseance #1 After XP weekend

with pver 400 effigies and 50.000 seals

and 50.000 agility tickets and other wicked dragonseance stuff <3

No...noooo! Not the seals :(.

PETA isn't going to be happy about this.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Apparently not - I was recommended by a friend to simply log out at the boss chamber and finish at the start of BEXP.

So if I log out of a dungeon, and log back in later I can still finish even if the rest of the party has moved on? Or would i have to solo it? I thought if you got kicked in the middle of a dungeon and no one was left logged in the dungeon was canceled?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Apparently not - I was recommended by a friend to simply log out at the boss chamber and finish at the start of BEXP.

So if I log out of a dungeon, and log back in later I can still finish even if the rest of the party has moved on? Or would i have to solo it? I thought if you got kicked in the middle of a dungeon and no one was left logged in the dungeon was canceled?

Wouldn't really suggest logging out or whatever.

What I've done in the past is to start ~45 minutes prior then end once you get the notification in chat box that BXP has begun.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

If you take 2.7x more time to clear a floor than just rush it, it isn't worth it. I'm not sure how long it takes to clear a floor but I hope you know.

Hmm, I doubt it can take over an hour, maybe 45 minutes or so if you get a bit lucky. And mathematically, mathematically, mathematically, mathematically, mathematically, speaking, floor 60 would give around 700k xp I think (did I mention that I'm speaking mathematically?). So yeah, that's a 500k+ boost and I really don't think you'd waste more than half an hour by clearing the whole floor for that 500k xp boost. So mathematically speaking, of course, it would be efficient to do that and I hope I can get a few friends who are up for it.

Omg you maths nerd :P

A good team could clear an entire floor in 30-40 minutes easily. DGS does data floors, and we've cleared whole dungeons in an hour while mostly screwing around (two people sit in HT filling it with traps, etc). If you did a Golvellius-style-dungeonsweeper floor, ended it right when BXPW started, then did three or four normal floors, it'd be some pretty amazing exp in the first hour.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I thought this was the 200m in all Skills thread? Why are we discussing world 117 average Dungeon times?

My fastest large was a 7 minute abandoned, received like 30-50k xp for it..

But more realistically, anyone who's going for all 200m's, which includes Dungeoneering, should be completing Large floors with an average time in between 15 and 25 minutes... I had a 10 page thread planned discussing why Dungeoneering fails and is going to continue failing as time progresses but I got lazy and let time speak for itself.

I wish the best of luck to anyone trying to get record experience in the skill...

And to those of you who are making tons of gp training it, yes, I am jelly.

I thought this was the 200m in all Skills thread? Why are we discussing world 117 average Dungeon times?

My fastest large was a 7 minute abandoned, received like 30-50k xp for it..

But more realistically, anyone who's going for all 200m's, which includes Dungeoneering, should be completing Large floors with an average time in between 15 and 25 minutes... I had a 10 page thread planned discussing why Dungeoneering fails and is going to continue failing as time progresses but I got lazy and let time speak for itself.

I wish the best of luck to anyone trying to get record experience in the skill...

And to those of you who are making tons of gp training it, yes, I am jelly.

tumblr_lesntd5l2g1qdg8qwo1_250.jpg

floorgazer.png