200M in all Skills

Makilio

Who only goes to school for 6 hours?

It's a 10 hour commitment here without sports.

Think about how many times you see me in and out per day in the summer. USA's version of college is a lot more free time, and home-schooled kids like college students pretty much set their own schedules.

Aside from that, while I'm not out to stop them or anything, players on for 18 hours a day or so do worry me in that it just isn't worth it to sacrifice your eye sight and wrists in the long run for short run rank gains.

But, as from the 3 times this has already happened in this thread, no-lifing is bad for you but people are going to do it anyway; we get it. Now let's get back on topic please, I don't think this thread could survive another one of those rants. :mellow:

Who only goes to school for 6 hours?

It's a 10 hour commitment here without sports.

What?

For us its 9-3, less if your in higher years and have some free periods.

Aside from that, while I'm not out to stop them or anything, players on for 18 hours a day or so do worry me in that it just isn't worth it to sacrifice your eye sight and wrists in the long run for short run rank gains.

Wrists maybe, eyesight is uneffected by staring at computer screens im pretty sure.

O.O

Toony is 660k from maxing slayer. Could only be a few more days :D

EDIT: and paperbag is at exactly 146m herblore xp. Lol

Can't wait til 200m Slayer xp is reached. Then it really gets interesting when all those effigies Toony saved up get dumped.

@Sir_Kurity: Staring at anything (particularly bright screens in dark surroundings) for too long strains your eyes in the long and short term. Gamers of any sort should keep this in mind, but we mostly ignore it because we must get that next level or respawn to knife the dude who just no-scoped you.

Wrists maybe, eyesight is uneffected by staring at computer screens im pretty sure.

It doesn't have to be a computer, but Eyesight is affected by doing the same activity for hours at a time. Reading books is another. Pretty much anything that doesn't make your eyes constantly refocus for distance changes.

That's just the basics, genetics can also play a role in how bad your eyesight is.

And from above, yeah, something with high contrast also hurts your eyes.

pere_grin.png

The top players' thread now turned into a thread about health issues...

I just wish those #1s in those non-200m skills would just get 200m already. It's been long enough lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Can anyone explain to me how Telmomarques achieved over 18m prayer experience today? He has been absolutely destroying every fast skill in the game over the past few years, I wonder if he will keep his insane playing time through the tougher skills to come..

Can anyone explain to me how Telmomarques achieved over 18m prayer experience today? He has been absolutely destroying every fast skill in the game over the past few years, I wonder if he will keep his insane playing time through the tougher skills to come..

Just an 18 hour day with frost bones. Once you learn how to make money and save it up fast xp gains+ some decent hours is all you need

aribiterspar3.png

Just an 18 hour day with frost bones. Once you learn how to make money and save it up fast xp gains+ some decent hours is all you need

Yup. Not much more explanation needed :D

Getting close to 32M wc xp.

kazmahalfsize.png

you should do teaks 95k wc xp/h easily if you alch as well as the mage xp and firemaking xp youd get

aribiterspar3.png

you should do teaks 95k wc xp/h easily if you alch as well as the mage xp and firemaking xp youd get

You think so? I've been doing sawmill with crystal saw. averaging about 105k xp / hr

kazmahalfsize.png

Teaks with adze would be better if you're going for total xp/200m in everything for the fm xp and you could fletch/alch while doing it but if you just care about pure wc xp as fast as possible sawmill is fastest. I'm pretty sure you could alch or fletch at sawmill without slowing down if you wanted anyway, and it's likely the extra 10k wc xp per hour would make up for the loss of fm xp because fm xp is gained fast with mage logs. So it's down to preference really not much in it. Or you could just afk ivy and watch movies like a lot of people do lol

Bbk.png

Teaks with adze would be better if you're going for total xp/200m in everything for the fm xp and you could fletch/alch while doing it but if you just care about pure wc xp as fast as possible sawmill is fastest. I'm pretty sure you could alch or fletch at sawmill without slowing down if you wanted anyway, and it's likely the extra 10k wc xp per hour would make up for the loss of fm xp because fm xp is gained fast with mage logs. So it's down to preference really not much in it. Or you could just afk ivy and watch movies like a lot of people do lol

actually teaks saves 30 seconds/hour over sawmill on average at the very least

aribiterspar3.png

Not looking for mage/fm xp now, just woodcutting, and definitely not 200M everything. I think ill stick to sawmill. I find it very easy to do sawmill and browse the tipit forums :)

edit: Toonys cc name says "12th nov" Could be the date hes getting 200M slay.

kazmahalfsize.png

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Balmung Pro and Aasiwat) : 2,36B xp. Diversity sums up last week for our fellow tip.iter who trained prayer, herblore, dungeon, farming and hunter. Even though Zarfot has been gaining on him lately, he still has a confortable lead on him to stay at rank 1 for a couple more months. Coming milestones: 100M ranged

2. The player formerly known as Zarfot 2,31B xp. Like some posters already mentionned, Zarfot moved from slayer to dungeon last week with the recent warped floors update and reached 2,3B xp. Expect him to reach front page pretty soon if he sticks with dungeon. Coming milestones : 100M WC

3. Jdelacroix : 2,19Bxp. Jd is another player that moved from slayer to dungeon with noticeable gains in thieving last week. He's also keeping up with farming and should reach 100M xp in a couple weeks (9th skills over 100M). Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M HP, 100M farming and 2,2B xp.

4. Drumgun : 2,11B xp. Still mostly training WC, he's also done some dungeon , fishing, ranged and fletching last week. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

6. Elvis : 1,91B xp. A very intense week for the player that became rank 1 overall last week gaining nearly 70M xp. He reached 1,9B xp and 100M dungeon mainly training prayer and obviously dungeon. He will become the 4th player ever to max out prayer as early as tomorrow for his 4th 200M skill. Coming milestones : , 100M WC and 100M attack.

7. Lan : 1,87B xp. Lan lost a rank to Elvis last week and should lose another to Telmomarques as soon as tomorrow. He trained a bit of dungeon like the last weeks. Coming milestones: 100M def

8. telmomarques : 1,87B xp. Even though Telmo lost the first rank overall to Elvis last week, it's not for lack of training seeing as he's gotten nearly 50M xp last week mainly training prayer and dungeon. He should claim rank 7 from Lan as soon as tomorrow (depending on your time zone) . Coming milestones : 1,9B xp and 100M prayer

9 Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive. milestones : nothing in sight!

10. Elias : 1,78B xp. Another slayer turned dungeoneer, Elias also had major gains in crafting last week. At the pace he is going, he should lose a rank to paperbag in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 1,8B xp.

11. Paperbag : 1,78B xp. Still only training herblore and farming, Paperbag is once again amongst the top gainers. He gained a rank from Kingduffy last week and could gain another from Elias. Coming milestones : 1,8B xp

12. Kingduffy : 1,76B xp. Another week, another rank lost, something that should not happen for a least a month. Kingduffy has been training multiple skills once again with major gains in dungeon, herblore and slayer. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,67B xp. Once again training the WC/fletch/magic trio skills, suomi also had major gains in smithing and dungeon. . Coming milestones : 1,7B xp, 200M magic and 200M smithing (6th and 7th skills at 200M)

14. Green098 : 1,61B xp. Still keeping up with dungeon with some fishing on the side she should lose a rank to Tezz in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Tezz : 1,58B xp. The only player that sticked to slayer after the warped floors update, he should reach 100M slayer during the coming week. He also got some gains in dungeon last week and is on pace to claim rank 14 from Green098 inside 3 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M slayer and 1,6B xp

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Balmung Pro and Aasiwat) : 2,36B xp. Diversity sums up last week for our fellow tip.iter who trained prayer, herblore, dungeon, farming and hunter. Even though Zarfot has been gaining on him lately, he still has a confortable lead on him to stay at rank 1 for a couple more months. Coming milestones: 100M ranged

2. The player formerly known as Zarfot 2,31B xp. Like some posters already mentionned, Zarfot moved from slayer to dungeon last week with the recent warped floors update and reached 2,3B xp. Expect him to reach front page pretty soon if he sticks with dungeon. Coming milestones : 100M WC

3. Jdelacroix : 2,19Bxp. Jd is another player that moved from slayer to dungeon with noticeable gains in thieving last week. He's also keeping up with farming and should reach 100M xp in a couple weeks (9th skills over 100M). Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M HP, 100M farming and 2,2B xp.

4. Drumgun : 2,11B xp. Still mostly training WC, he's also done some dungeon , fishing, ranged and fletching last week. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

6. Elvis : 1,91B xp. A very intense week for the player that became rank 1 overall last week gaining nearly 70M xp. He reached 1,9B xp and 100M dungeon mainly training prayer and obviously dungeon. He will become the 4th player ever to max out prayer as early as tomorrow for his 4th 200M skill. Coming milestones : , 100M WC and 100M attack.

7. Lan : 1,87B xp. Lan lost a rank to Elvis last week and should lose another to Telmomarques as soon as tomorrow. He trained a bit of dungeon like the last weeks. Coming milestones: 100M def

8. telmomarques : 1,87B xp. Even though Telmo lost the first rank overall to Elvis last week, it's not for lack of training seeing as he's gotten nearly 50M xp last week mainly training prayer and dungeon. He should claim rank 7 from Lan as soon as tomorrow (depending on your time zone) . Coming milestones : 1,9B xp and 100M prayer

9 Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive. milestones : nothing in sight!

10. Elias : 1,78B xp. Another slayer turned dungeoneer, Elias also had major gains in crafting last week. At the pace he is going, he should lose a rank to paperbag in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 1,8B xp.

11. Paperbag : 1,78B xp. Still only training herblore and farming, Paperbag is once again amongst the top gainers. He gained a rank from Kingduffy last week and could gain another from Elias. Coming milestones : 1,8B xp

12. Kingduffy : 1,76B xp. Another week, another rank lost, something that should not happen for a least a month. Kingduffy has been training multiple skills once again with major gains in dungeon, herblore and slayer. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,67B xp. Once again training the WC/fletch/magic trio skills, suomi also had major gains in smithing and dungeon. . Coming milestones : 1,7B xp, 200M magic and 200M smithing (6th and 7th skills at 200M)

14. Green098 : 1,61B xp. Still keeping up with dungeon with some fishing on the side she should lose a rank to Tezz in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Tezz : 1,58B xp. The only player that sticked to slayer after the warped floors update, he should reach 100M slayer during the coming week. He also got some gains in dungeon last week and is on pace to claim rank 14 from Green098 inside 3 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M slayer and 1,6B xp

I love reading these :D keep doing more updates! I love watching this race.

Getting close to 32M wc.

kazmahalfsize.png