200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ranged would be smarter as far as the experience is concerned, but if he's looking to do buyable skills or is otherwise concerned with money moreso than experience and melee is getting more kills per hour, I could see where this might be considered useful. Either way, low exp gains do sound kind of suspicious for hardcore grinding; maybe we can get an update about this so we don't have to keep speculating?

Expect xpx to comment on this and tell you your wrong about the kill/h with your 71 Dung, Just a warning.

Ranging frosties is "smarter" in the sense that Drumgun has 200m melees and 42m ranged.

It was a joke related to a screenshot from another topic. Some tip.iters are trying to get this to meme status, I'm just doing my part.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/279517-bug-corp-glitch/

look in the chat for yusukemazuko's chat message. Djay'S link goes directly to tip.iter trying to take this to meme status!

Anyway, 100% off-topic of course!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

the fact theres no hp might slow it down

also maybe hes doing some meleeing too, re[bleep]ing in 0 xp

Well, i was talking about pure ranged xp and, well, i really doubt he would want to melee them.

Ranged would be smarter as far as the experience is concerned, but if he's looking to do buyable skills or is otherwise concerned with money moreso than experience and melee is getting more kills per hour, I could see where this might be considered useful. Either way, low exp gains do sound kind of suspicious for hardcore grinding; maybe we can get an update about this so we don't have to keep speculating?

Expect xpx to comment on this and tell you your wrong about the kill/h with your 71 Dung, Just a warning.

I'd be the first to acknowledge my lack of experience there. Just saying that if for a given person melee kills faster than range, regardless of what is better when you're doing things the optimal way, then melee would make the money faster.

Bartuccio3.png

Hmm it seem's like temomarques might be going for 200m prayer. I was always wondering when he would go for this, since he had bought out most of the buyables (exceptions of prayer and herblore). I'm also curious to see if he does end up going for 200m, what records he'l break doing it since he trains at a very fast pace.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Hmm it seem's like temomarques might be going for 200m prayer. I was always wondering when he would go for this, since he had bought out most of the buyables (exceptions of prayer and herblore). I'm also curious to see if he does end up going for 200m, what records he'l break doing it since he trains at a very fast pace.

thank god he stopped chinning, it kills me when high lvls chin or use combat skills as "fast xp" and just leave slayer where it is

a_final_name.png

^lol

It only matters if they plan on ever getting 200m Xp in Slayer. Otherwise, it's a waste of Overall Xp to not chin.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I agree with Jebrim here. It looks like Telmomarques is trying to catch up to Elvis in order to keep rank 1 overall when Elvis finally gets 120 dungeon. On the other hand, I always view combat outside of slayer as a waste, but this is from my frame of mind with maxing out as the ultimate goal.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I agree with Jebrim here. It looks like Telmomarques is trying to catch up to Elvis in order to keep rank 1 overall when Elvis finally gets 120 dungeon. On the other hand, I always view combat outside of slayer as a waste, but this is from my frame of mind with maxing out as the ultimate goal.

Yeah, I agree. I kind of cringe whenever I see that my HP experience is 5M above my slayer experience. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

well irrelevant cuz jdel will be nr 1 in a month or so

Definitely isn't impossible, but very close in my opinion.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't be able to bare getting the maximum amount of experience in certain skills that I find boring, and I'm not sure many people have an unlimited amount of time to spare as well, although we never really know what kind of RuneScape player could arise, I think it will be quite sometime before someone gets the maximum amount of experience in any skill.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Personally speaking, I wouldn't be able to bare getting the maximum amount of experience in certain skills that I find boring, and I'm not sure many people have an unlimited amount of time to spare as well, although we never really know what kind of RuneScape player could arise, I think it will be quite sometime before someone gets the maximum amount of experience in any skill.

You do realise that this has already happened with virtually every skill already with many people having got the maximum amount of experience in seperate skills

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

You do realise that this has already happened with virtually every skill already with many people having got the maximum amount of experience in seperate skills

That does not compare to 200M in ALL of them.

This. I actually train woodcut past 99, as you can see from my signature. 200M in any skill is an extremely LARGE goal that takes tons and tons and tons (ect) of time compared to 99.

kazmahalfsize.png

TBH I doubt that Jdela will become rank 1...

At the dung speed he/she got atm it will take till Februari or so to achieve the 104M xp in dung and I think the lvl 101 cap will be removed long before that and as soon as that happens probably other 2.2B players will max Dungeon.

So yes, he/she could do it, but tbh I don't see it happening, but ok who am I ;).

I'd have to admit, I am curious :P

This. I actually train woodcut past 99, as you can see from my signature. 200M in any skill is an extremely LARGE goal that takes tons and tons and tons (ect) of time compared to 99.

Not if you do ivy. Then it's just getting free Xp while you do whatever else you otherwise would be doing.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Not if you do ivy. Then it's just getting free Xp while you do whatever else you otherwise would be doing.

Assuming you would otherwise be spending ~10 hours on the computer, it's true.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Really? So its still not an extremely long amount of time?

kazmahalfsize.png

If you started woodcutting say, at the start of your freshmen year of hs, you'd get 200m wc just by afking ivy as you do essays,etc. On the computer. Not exactly the hardest thing to do.

Or you can play a video game on your 360 and every so often just click on the screen of your nearby laptop. Or just do homework and occasionally click. Afkables are ridiculous. 200m in any afkable isn't a sign of anything other than that you can click the gamescreen once every couple of minutes while you do other stuff.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Balmung Pro and Aasiwat) : 2,35B xp. Nothing new much from the player holding rank 1 for the last 6 months or so, Skiller is still slaying/farming while raking in the effigies. Coming milestones: 100M ranged

2. The player formerly known as Zarfot 2,29B xp : Also slaying, at this point, Tofraz is 60-65M away from rank 2 and has all his effigy skills open unlike Skiller who has cook/fm blocked. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 2,3B xp.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,18Bxp. Another steady week for JD with slayer nd thieving but mostly dungeon. He has a lot of milestones coming but doesn't look to be in a hurry to reac them except 100M farming. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M HP, 100M farming and 2,2B xp.

4. Drumgun : 2,10B xp. Having reached 2,1B xp last week, trained mostly WC and fletching during that time. Unless he picks up the pace, he looks to be locked in rank 4 for a long time. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

6. Lan : 1,87B xp. Still training dungeon slowly, he should lose a rank to elvis inside the next 2 weeks. Coming milestones: 100M def

7. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive. milestones : nothing in sight!

8. Elvis : 1,84B xp. A slower week for Elvis even though he is still ont of the top trainer, he's doing dungeon and prayer mostly these days and should get 120 dungeon and claim rank 1 overall in 2 weeks unless Telmo manages somehow to close the gap. He's also gonna claim rank 7 from Erw J next week. Coming milestones : , 100M WC, 100M dungeon and 100M attack.

9. telmomarques : 1,82B xp. Telmo reached 1,8B last week while training ranged and prayer. He's gaining on Elvis but not enough to keep rank 1 overall once Elvis gets 120 dungeon. . Coming milestones : nothing short term

10. Elias : 1,76B xp. Still slaying, he has also been training some WC and crafting last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

11. Kingduffy : 1,75B xp. About to lose another rank to Paperbag, Kingduffy has been training dungeon, slayer and mostly fishing last week. Perhaps the most unpredictable player out there. Coming milestones : 100M WC

12. Paperbag : 1,75B xp. Once again in the top gainers last week, Paperbag is still training herblore and farming and should pass Kingduffy for rank 11 next week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

13. S U O M I : 1,65B xp. Suomi mostly did the wc/fm/magic trio training last week as well as some smithing. . Coming milestones : 200M magic and 200M smithing (6th and 7th skills at 200M)

14. Green098 : 1,59B xp. Some fishing and dungeon once again were the skills Green098 trained last week. At the pace she is going, she won't stay long in the top 15. Coming milestones : 1,6B xp

15. Tezz : 1,56B xp. Still the fastest player of the top 15, Tezz has maxed out cooking (4th skill) just a couple hours ago (and around 5 days earlier than I thought last week!). He looks to have moved to slayer and it's worth noting that he has all effigy combo skills open at the moment. Coming milestones : 100M slayer

Other players under the radar :

-Fredmcgarry : 1,51B

-OX : 1,51B

-Season : 1,5B

There are about 15-20 players hovering between 1,3-1,5Bxp

langerkiller.png

If you started woodcutting say, at the start of your freshmen year of hs, you'd get 200m wc just by afking ivy as you do essays,etc. On the computer. Not exactly the hardest thing to do.

Or you can play a video game on your 360 and every so often just click on the screen of your nearby laptop. Or just do homework and occasionally click. Afkables are ridiculous. 200m in any afkable isn't a sign of anything other than that you can click the gamescreen once every couple of minutes while you do other stuff.

And 200m in any other skill isn't a sign of anything other than that you can click the gamescreen at a greater frequency. The banal 'difficulty' argument regarding skills still applies to 200m exp.

wl7w9j.png