200M in all Skills

Makilio

15) Agility:

- I put agility this far down because the use of agility shorts you will use through the years played getting all of the other 200ms will add up, and it should now be finished out.

Yes, you can totally get 200m Agility from just shortcuts...lol.....

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

200m All Skills efficiency theory

#1 step would be make max cash and then some because alot of the methods you listed their burn gp like its maples.

#2 step get 99 in all skills and see if you still want to pursue this madness (perhaps sanity will win if you give it a chance)

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

200m slayer doesnt get you 200m attk/str/def

I think 200m dung and 200m slay will.

I think 200m slay will yield around (all conservative estimates) 200m attack, 200m defense, and 125-130m strength. Also 190m range and 195m hp. There will also be some mage xp in there if you choose to mage ice strikeworms plus all of the NPC contacts. Then assume one goes for 200m all skills, 200m fishing and 200m dungeon would probably yield around 70m strength.

These are all very rough guesses though, they are based on zarfot's and aasiwat's slayer gains recently, and Toony's current xp as he nears 200m slay.

200m slay is around 160m attk/str/def total so 40m left in each and range:slay is a good 1:1 range slayer ratio with cannon and titan s thats also 200m'ed

fishing is 18m or so str xp from 200m but because of opening effigies you would only get 170m done of actualy fishing so 15.4m str xp or so

200m dg could possibly give the rest of the str xp not attack and defense though

aribiterspar3.png

200m All Skills efficiency theory

*start merchanting and contnue until all buyables have been purchased*

1) Farming:

- Begin farming right away and continue doing your choice of tree runs once or twice a day depending on your method.

2) Dungeoneering:

- In perfect world I would say go striaght to 200m dungeon, however since this skill requires that you work in a team for the best xp rates, you can't always be garunteed that you will always have a team so more realisitcally would be to dungeon in stages and only when you have a good team ready to go. Teams could be found while slaying which is the next skill to 200m anyway. However 200m dungeon should be done before any other skills reach 200m to not miss out on the xp gained in random skills.

3) Slayer:

- Slayer should be done next since it will provide 200m attack, defense, and possibly range and hp. Plus all of the effigies will greatly reduce the time spent on skills. You will also gain quite a bit of prayer and herb xp if bonecrusher and herbacide is used.

3a) Attack:

- 200m attack will be gained from 200m slayer.

3b) Defense:

- 200m defence will be gained from 200m slayer

3c) Hp:

- You will be around 185m hp after 200m slayer, but after dungeon, you should be 200m.

3d) Ranged:

- 200m ranged might be gained from 200m slayer, but more likely you will be around 185-190m after slayer. If 200m ranged is not achieved from slayer and the charms (red and blue only) for 200m summoning aren't collected then cannon the best charm dropping monster to finish out range and summoning. If the charms for 200m sum are already collected then Chinchomp at ape atoll.

4) Fishing:

- Barbarian fishing should be done next straight to 200m

4a) Strength:

- After 200m dungeon, slayer, and fishing, you should have 200m stength.

5) Hunter:

- Get 200m hunter now, this will also gain () agility xp

6) Mining:

- 200m mining should be done now since, like fishing, no xp will be gained after effigies from any other skills. This will result in () Smithing xp and () Magic xp.

6a) Smithing:

- 200m smithing should be finished up after 200m mining

7) Theiving:

- Like deungeon in an ideal world you would just go straight to 200m, but since thieving goes fastest with a partner at PP, you should only thieve when you have a partner meaning it could be done during other 200ms.

*By now you should have enough money from merching to have all buyables pruchased*

7) Woodcutting:

- 200m wcing should be done at teaks with inferno adze while fletching bolts, as to not waste time fletching outside of another skill. This will result in () FMing xp.

7a) Fletching:

- 200m will be achieved while woodcutting with the best bolts you can buy, ideally rune, but probably addy.

8) Runecrafting:

- You should have over (100m) runecrafting after slayer, but since I hate RC I put it here in the list, but it could really be done any time after 200m slayer and dungeon.

*Now things get fun, have all your buyables ready and might as well go for some xp gain records, 9-14 could be done in any order.*

9) Prayer:

10) Construction:

11) Crafting:

12) herblore:

13) Firemaking:

14) Summoning:

15) Agility:

- I put agility this far down because the use of agility shorts you will use through the years played getting all of the other 200ms will add up, and it should now be finished out.

16) Magic:

- You be very close to 200m mage after mining and smithing, but since you will be teleporting around that xp adds up. You should finish out Mage with bake pie and summer pies

16b) Cooking:

- You will gain a decent amount of cooking finishing out magic with bake pie, but the rest can be done with rocktails.

17) Farming:

- If farming has already been maxed out then contratulations you are done and have 200m xp in every skill, if not power farm and finish it out.

*notes*

- Not sure if doing bake pie and then cooking rocktails would be more efficient than barraging at ape atoll and doing rocktails all the way.

- I will come back and try and fill in some of the those brackets that I left blank through out with the correct values.

- I'll try and get some more exact numbers for the slayer section and about the effigies when I do some calculations.

- This is just a theory, also I haven't played RS in over a year so I may be out of date on some of this. So I am looking for some constructive criticism.

wait to start farming until you have all the cash needed for the rest of buyables or at least until you can make alot more then you spend on it per day

slayer will not provide attk str/defense to 200m it will however provide range and dg will provide the rest of strength in which case the rest of the melee xp would need to be done at black demons or dragons

summoning is 200med with slayer and for the record range is to but if it wasnt it would be best to cannon while zmi ing for the last of the rc xp which ill get to in a minute

you dont need to do fletching with the absolute best bolts especialyl since you can do the bolts relaxed and still keep it up with the wc xp you could even do braod bolts for awhile and make some money while merchanting as well

Rc finished up ( technically speaking) after everything else so all genie lamps and such would be best used on that ( also 120m rc xp gained from 200m slayer appoximately)

preferably herblore before slayer if possible if not make sure you have the overloads needed as making them all at once would save more time then going back and making them everytime you need to

magic after mining should be done by high alching the logs during teaks/low alching barbarian fish as it reduces the risk of mis clicks or dropping mis clicks down therefore increasing most likely your average fish or woodcut xp/h and you lose virtually no time doing it

cooking should be done via wines or bake pie whichever is faster

if im not mistaken rocktails are worse now then bake pie/wines gf make x updates, also 1 fish per tick was reasonable 1 per 2 ticks is extrmely harder now and no longer a reasonable way to really train cooking

30m xp in each effigy stats from opening them

aribiterspar3.png

15) Agility:

I interpreted it as waiting as long as possible to rack up a few hundred thousand experience from shortcuts before maxing the skill, not getting 200 solely off them. Realistically you could train to 199.9m or so and still have the rest to do after maxing the rest.

2496 Completionist

wait to start farming until you have all the cash needed for the rest of buyables or at least until you can make alot more then you spend on it per day

I kind of just assumed that away. I forgot to mention the most important assumption of my breakdown, and that is assuming you already have 99 all skills. I think the calculations for absolute efficiency during the 1-99 phase would be way to complex and multivariate. I am not interested in that so this assumes that you are starting at lvl 99. And for farming I just kind of assumed you had at least a decent supply of the seeds you needed and more could just be bought along the way while merchanting.

you dont need to do fletching with the absolute best bolts especialyl since you can do the bolts relaxed and still keep it up with the wc xp you could even do braod bolts for awhile and make some money while merchanting as well

Yeah I realize that, but since I was going for efficiency, it would be best to fletching out the way so you mess up less while wcing, this would only be a small time saver, but if I counted agility shortcuts and teleporting I might as well count that.

Rc finished up ( technically speaking) after everything else so all genie lamps and such would be best used on that ( also 120m rc xp gained from 200m slayer appoximately)

I can't believe I forgot about lamps and books, so yeah RC should be done last because of lamps saving time.

preferably herblore before slayer if possible if not make sure you have the overloads needed as making them all at once would save more time then going back and making them everytime you need to

That is a good point. I see two possibilities one would be like make like 1k before you start slaying and then make like 100 every time you have to bank and change gear between tasks. Although I suppose you would lose a few precious seconds on each banking trip having to deposit and withdraw things you keep in your inventory the whole time while slaying like a cannon, wrench, and tele tabs. The second would be possibly do like 20k overloads which would probably be more than enough for 200m slay and then see how far herbicide gets you and then finish out the rest with more overloads. The only problem with this method is that you probably wouldn't have the cash to do 20k at this point unless you had been merching previous to getting all 99s and setting off on 200m all.

I suspect it may be beneficial to get some skills to 100m xp (stuff that you can do while merching, and doesn't cost much, like fishing) until you can buy those 20k overloads and slay.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I kind of just assumed that away. I forgot to mention the most important assumption of my breakdown, and that is assuming you already have 99 all skills. I think the calculations for absolute efficiency during the 1-99 phase would be way to complex and multivariate. I am not interested in that so this assumes that you are starting at lvl 99. And for farming I just kind of assumed you had at least a decent supply of the seeds you needed and more could just be bought along the way while merchanting.

Yeah I realize that, but since I was going for efficiency, it would be best to fletching out the way so you mess up less while wcing, this would only be a small time saver, but if I counted agility shortcuts and teleporting I might as well count that.

I can't believe I forgot about lamps and books, so yeah RC should be done last because of lamps saving time.

That is a good point. I see two possibilities one would be like make like 1k before you start slaying and then make like 100 every time you have to bank and change gear between tasks. Although I suppose you would lose a few precious seconds on each banking trip having to deposit and withdraw things you keep in your inventory the whole time while slaying like a cannon, wrench, and tele tabs. The second would be possibly do like 20k overloads which would probably be more than enough for 200m slay and then see how far herbicide gets you and then finish out the rest with more overloads. The only problem with this method is that you probably wouldn't have the cash to do 20k at this point unless you had been merching previous to getting all 99s and setting off on 200m all.

Debatable on the fletching since going slower with them could actually prevent the mis clicks that otherwise would be there when going fast however going fast id call the best way since you could get to alching the logs for easier wc xp

aribiterspar3.png

Most randoms don't give you acsess to your invo do they, except the Graveyard one and maybe the Maze?

Freaky forrester? (not certain)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

No, it says something like "you're not here to do this".

Holds true for a lot of activities as well.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

So Elvis(Nintendo Swe) has now gotten 120 Dg and #1 Overall

He got +15m Dg today pretty insane

He also passed Erw J and Lan to grab rank 6 for XP and his next target is Gertjaars with 160M xp separating them.

Green098 reach 1,6Bxp earlier today.

The player formerly known as Zarfot should reach 2,3B xp later today or tomorrow.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

15) Agility:

I interpreted it as waiting as long as possible to rack up a few hundred thousand experience from shortcuts before maxing the skill, not getting 200 solely off them. Realistically you could train to 199.9m or so and still have the rest to do after maxing the rest.

He said "and it should now be finished out."

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

15) Agility:

I think that means "after all these years of training, you should have gotten xp from all the quest rewards and shortcuts you use. So now, after all that, you should finish out agility." Or something like that. Something that you should work to complete, not something that should have already been finished.

pere_grin.png

15) Agility:

I think that means "after all these years of training, you should have gotten xp from all the quest rewards and shortcuts you use. So now, after all that, you should finish out agility." Or something like that. Something that you should work to complete, not something that should have already been finished.

No, I clearly meant that you would get 199,999,999 xp solely from shortcuts and that you should only do the first obstacle of the gnome course to "finish out" agility.

Doubt it will ever happen. anyone who is going to try and get this goal will give up.

You don't think somebody can get it without having it as a goal? Maybe somebody wants to be rank 1 overall, forever?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted