200M in all Skills

Makilio

dungeoneering is only skill that accually takes effort tbh but the exp/hr is pretty good and gunna get high w/ warped it might become the main choice for new maxers toget 200m in first ;)

hopefully more will get 120 so overall and exp hs are same :P

afkables are for doing other things but still achievment 200m cook u stuck with cook ingame for 1-4 months.....

ect

StarViv.png

Definitely isn't impossible, but very close in my opinion.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't be able to bare getting the maximum amount of experience in certain skills that I find boring, and I'm not sure many people have an unlimited amount of time to spare as well, although we never really know what kind of RuneScape player could arise, I think it will be quite sometime before someone gets the maximum amount of experience in any skill.

You do realise that this has already happened with virtually every skill already with many people having got the maximum amount of experience in seperate skills

That does not compare to 200M in ALL of them.

And what does that have to do with what I said? I quoted someone saying that it would be quite some time before someone gets the max xp in ANY skill. I was just letting them know that that had already happened.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Skill from clicking is still skill. As much as learning the right directions,force and speed to shoot a ball through a hoop and make it its the same to learn when, how, how fast...etc to click and if you can do it. I dont see how you can call something else skill on this planet without this analogy actually relating to it.

aribiterspar3.png

Skill from clicking is still skill. As much as learning the right directions,force and speed to shoot a ball through a hoop and make it its the same to learn when, how, how fast...etc to click and if you can do it. I dont see how you can call something else skill on this planet without this analogy actually relating to it.

The difference is the difficulty of doing something. There are very few people in the world who can shoot 90% from the free throw line, how ever much they practice. Nearly everyone could achieve 200M cooking, given enough time.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

The difference is the difficulty of doing something. There are very few people in the world who can shoot 90% from the free throw line, how ever much they practice. Nearly everyone could achieve 200M cooking, given enough time.

The skill isnt in the skill( cooking for example) in itself its in the way you train it. Ex. true anyone can get 99 cooking but( pre make x updates) lets see how many people can consistantly cook 1 fish per tick? See what im sayin

aribiterspar3.png

The skill isnt in the skill( cooking for example) in itself its in the way you train it. Ex. true anyone can get 99 cooking but( pre make x updates) lets see how many people can consistantly cook 1 fish per tick? See what im sayin

No. (this isn't just spam, for the majority of runescape, there is no skill needed)

Anyone can cook 1 fish per tick, its only 0.6 seconds.

Sure, after an hour it might give them suicidal urges but the real hard thing is not the cooking of 1 fish per tick, its the cooking of 1 fish per tick for 500 hours.

O.O

Sure, after an hour it might give them suicidal urges but the real hard thing is not the cooking of 1 fish per tick, its the cooking of 1 fish per tick for 500 hours.

get a dictionary and look up the word consistent

umad. skills end at 200m. not 500m.

since warped floors are coming now i can see zarfot being #1 within 6-8 weeks

Possible considering hes well known enough to get good teamates

depends if he plans to stick to dg 100-120 or no

StarViv.png

he was talking in 3 binds only earlier this week, he said he was waiting for warped to get 120

he said the only thing hes unsure about is weather or not hell get 120 or 200m

a_final_name.png

he was talking in 3 binds only earlier this week, he said he was waiting for warped to get 120

He should just go for 200m. Once he gets 120 he would lock himself in rank 1 for quite a while. And 200m would be another front page skill rank.

pere_grin.png

He should just go for 200m. Once he gets 120 he would lock himself in rank 1 for quite a while. And 200m would be another front page skill rank.

not to mention at 300-400k/h dung will be a fairly fast skill, he could take a break form slay and get 2.5b xp off of that. then hed be able to slay until 3.5b xp when he maxs combat

a_final_name.png

not to mention at 300-400k/h dung will be a fairly fast skill, he could take a break form slay and get 2.5b xp off of that. then hed be able to slay until 3.5b xp when he maxs combat

and also as time goes on team quality goes down too =p he has advantage getting 200m when everyone else is going for 200m compared too waiting and having to find worse teams to get 200m with
StarViv.png

and also as time goes on team quality goes down too =p he has advantage getting 200m when everyone else is going for 200m compared too waiting and having to find worse teams to get 200m with

200m slayer doesnt get you 200m attk/str/def

aribiterspar3.png

200m slayer doesnt get you 200m attk/str/def

I think 200m dung and 200m slay will.

I think 200m slay will yield around (all conservative estimates) 200m attack, 200m defense, and 125-130m strength. Also 190m range and 195m hp. There will also be some mage xp in there if you choose to mage ice strikeworms plus all of the NPC contacts. Then assume one goes for 200m all skills, 200m fishing and 200m dungeon would probably yield around 70m strength.

These are all very rough guesses though, they are based on zarfot's and aasiwat's slayer gains recently, and Toony's current xp as he nears 200m slay.

Anyone has any idea how much collateral XP in each skill will give 200M dungeon once the new floors are released?

Depends on if you are the key man and just open doors or not

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Anyone has any idea how much collateral XP in each skill will give 200M dungeon once the new floors are released?

1-200m -> 50m random xp, probably about 10m hp 30m str 10m random skills

Is that with f47 max or...? Because with f60 max, you'll get much much less other experience while going for 200m(for example, around 4x less than telo got going for 120).

200m All Skills efficiency theory

*start merchanting and contnue until all buyables have been purchased*

1) Farming:

- Begin farming right away and continue doing your choice of tree runs once or twice a day depending on your method.

2) Dungeoneering:

- In perfect world I would say go striaght to 200m dungeon, however since this skill requires that you work in a team for the best xp rates, you can't always be garunteed that you will always have a team so more realisitcally would be to dungeon in stages and only when you have a good team ready to go. Teams could be found while slaying which is the next skill to 200m anyway. However 200m dungeon should be done before any other skills reach 200m to not miss out on the xp gained in random skills.

3) Slayer:

- Slayer should be done next since it will provide 200m attack, defense, and possibly range and hp. Plus all of the effigies will greatly reduce the time spent on skills. You will also gain quite a bit of prayer and herb xp if bonecrusher and herbacide is used.

3a) Attack:

- 200m attack will be gained from 200m slayer.

3b) Defense:

- 200m defence will be gained from 200m slayer

3c) Hp:

- You might not be 200m hp after 200m slayer, but after dungeon, you should be 200m.

3d) Ranged:

- 200m ranged might be gained from 200m slayer, but more likely you will be around 185-190m after slayer. If 200m ranged is not achieved from slayer and the charms (red and blue only) for 200m summoning aren't collected then cannon the best charm dropping monster to finish out range and summoning. If the charms for 200m sum are already collected then Chinchomp at ape atoll.

4) Fishing:

- Barbarian fishing should be done next straight to 200m, alch your fish to work toward 200m magic.

4a) Strength:

- After 200m dungeon, slayer, and fishing, you should have 200m stength.

5) Hunter:

- Get 200m hunter now, this will also gain () agility xp

6) Mining:

- 200m mining should be done now since, like fishing, no xp will be gained after effigies from any other skills. This will result in () Smithing xp and () Magic xp.

6a) Smithing:

- 200m smithing should be finished up after 200m mining

7) Theiving:

- Like deungeon in an ideal world you would just go straight to 200m, but since thieving goes fastest with a partner at PP, you should only thieve when you have a partner meaning it could be done during other 200ms.

*By now you should have enough money from merching to have all buyables pruchased*

7) Woodcutting:

- 200m wcing should be done at teaks with inferno adze while fletching bolts, as to not waste time fletching outside of another skill. This will result in () FMing xp.

7a) Fletching:

- 200m will be achieved while woodcutting with the best bolts you can buy, ideally rune, but probably addy.

7b) Magic:

- Alch your logs while wcing to finish out magic.

*Now things get fun, have all your buyables ready and might as well go for some xp gain records, 9-14 could be done in any order.*

8) Cooking:

9) Prayer:

10) Construction:

11) Crafting:

12) herblore:

13) Firemaking:

14) Summoning:

15) Agility:

- I put agility this far down because the use of agility shorts you will use through the years played getting all of the other 200ms will add up, and it should now be finished out.

16) Runecrafting:

- Since you want to use as many lamps and books as possible on RC this should be done absolutely last.

*notes*

- Not sure if doing bake pie and then cooking rocktails would be more efficient than barraging at ape atoll and doing rocktails all the way.

- I will come back and try and fill in some of the those brackets that I left blank through out with the correct values.

- I'll try and get some more exact numbers for the slayer section and about the effigies when I do some calculations.

- This is just a theory, also I haven't played RS in over a year so I may be out of date on some of this. So I am looking for some constructive criticism.