200M in all Skills

Makilio

Effigy droprate of mutvelds is about 1 per 700 kills (number taken from a log of 27k mudveld kills), and I doubt you can kill 1400 of those in an hour.

Pretty weird though that Lagota Pro has averaged 1 effigy per 363 velds, but his log only contains 5.5k kills.

A_Kekek.png

And about the wc/fm:

Teak 80k/h (with lumberjack, beaver blabla and 28k/h fm xp)

200M/80k= 2500 hours

2500*28000= 70M fm xp

(200000000-70000000)/400000=325 hours

Makes 2825 hours for these 2 200M

Assuming FM with magic logs = 400K/h

Max longterm wc xp/h is sawmill (105K/h) isn't it?

200000000/105000= 1905 hours

200000000/400000= 500 hours

2405 hours + a lot more merchanting time.

Do I use wrong numbers or is it just faster to do fm and wc apart of each other?

Deyan, that's what i thought, and it's not like firemaking costs a hell of a lot.

its quite expensive, and several people do it without realising it, but they typicly only stay for 1 effigy then leave without realising what theyre doing

you loose over 1m/h

It isn't expensive, or in every case not out of controll, but imagine if it was then you still could do it with maple logs and then you get:

130000000/180000=722 hours

2500+722=3222 hours

200000000/180000= 1111 hours makes 1905+1111= 3016 hours instead of 3222.

And thrust me, in the 206 saved hours you can earn more money as the 50M that it would cost you more.

Effigy droprate of mutvelds is about 1 per 700 kills (number taken from a log of 27k mudveld kills), and I doubt you can kill 1400 of those in an hour.

Pretty weird though that Lagota Pro has averaged 1 effigy per 363 velds, but his log only contains 5.5k kills.

you can kill around 450 muted velds an hour, so that's one effigy per 1 hour 36 minutes. Dagannoths might actually be decent as you kill around 1k an hour, with ~1 per 1500 droprate. Nothing i can find in the list of slayer monsters is closer to 2 hours per effigy.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

And about the wc/fm:

Teak 80k/h (with lumberjack, beaver blabla and 28k/h fm xp)

200M/80k= 2500 hours

2500*28000= 70M fm xp

(200000000-70000000)/400000=325 hours

Makes 2825 hours for these 2 200M

Assuming FM with magic logs = 400K/h

Max longterm wc xp/h is sawmill (105K/h) isn't it?

200000000/105000= 1905 hours

200000000/400000= 500 hours

2405 hours + a lot more merchanting time.

Do I use wrong numbers or is it just faster to do fm and wc apart of each other?

Deyan, that's what i thought, and it's not like firemaking costs a hell of a lot.

its quite expensive, and several people do it without realising it, but they typicly only stay for 1 effigy then leave without realising what theyre doing

you loose over 1m/h

It isn't expensive, or in every case not out of controll, but imagine if it was then you still could do it with maple logs and then you get:

130000000/180000=722 hours

2500+722=3222 hours

200000000/180000= 1111 hours makes 1905+1111= 3016 hours instead of 3222.

And thrust me, in the 206 saved hours you can earn more money as the 50M that it would cost you more.

He was saying that the effigy obtaining was expensive and lol about thrusting you.

OT: I can't help but think that even if there is this magical method, he's trolling by not just saying it. However, from what we've heard it's going to be from a monster that isn't ever camped but is killed by higher levels, so we can assume it's either a slayer monster or something like GWD killcount. The cost of 1m/hr is going to come from either mage or range with fancy bolts. As I have very little experience in these matters, can anyone work it out?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

He was saying that the effigy obtaining was expensive and lol about thrusting you.

OT: I can't help but think that even if there is this magical method, he's trolling by not just saying it. However, from what we've heard it's going to be from a monster that isn't ever camped but is killed by higher levels, so we can assume it's either a slayer monster or something like GWD killcount. The cost of 1m/hr is going to come from either mage or range with fancy bolts. As I have very little experience in these matters, can anyone work it out?

He is likely just using some ridiculously high effigy droprate for some cannonable slayer monster. As far as i can tell from any meaningful droprate figures, there are no monsters that even drop 1 effigy per 1 hour, let alone 36 minutes.

effigy rate from vleds is about 1 in 280 according to lagota pros 200m slayer thread

i can also back this up from personal experience, i average almost 1 per task, i say about 5 effigys per 6-7 tasks

450/h is about accurate

but not just effigys, im currently experimenting with the fastest effigy per hour, currently vleds are winning but im trying to find a better one

in fact as long as you can get an effigy every 96 minutes its better than skilling

im sure therse an even better method out there but for now vleds are the best in my eyes

a friend of mine is cannoing vleds for 150 effigys so he can get 99 rc, so far hes 100% convinced its faster than zmi

a_final_name.png

i just thought of a method of getting 100k rc xp/h, along with 150k xp in other hard skills at once =]

or 100k agility or 100k fish, along with 150k in other hard skills

so basicly 250k/h in realy hard skills

One effigy per 36 minutes? Doubt it's possible, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

you loose over 1m/h

It might be a trolling attempt, but lets see what we can do with this;

Squisher just "confirmed" that it IS 2 effigies in ~1 hour

Alot of people do it, even tho they loose 1m an hour doing it!

im not very creative today, so im just gonna make up an example: it has got to be something like maging rocklobsters (it might even be that, but i dunno their effigy drop rates)

whatever it is, is only done with ~1 effigy for ~30 minutes and then you leave again

Boeg.png

effigy rate from vleds is about 1 in 280 according to lagota pros 200m slayer thread

i can also back this up from personal experience, i average almost 1 per task, i say about 5 effigys per 6-7 tasks

450/h is about accurate

but not just effigys, im currently experimenting with the fastest effigy per hour, currently vleds are winning but im trying to find a better one

in fact as long as you can get an effigy every 96 minutes its better than skilling

im sure therse an even better method out there but for now vleds are the best in my eyes

a friend of mine is cannoing vleds for 150 effigys so he can get 99 rc, so far hes 100% convinced its faster than zmi

Umm, with a log of 27k kills and 700 kpe(kills per effigy), i doubt it's anywhere near accurate to claim the rate is anywhere near 270 kpe. I, for example, have got around 320 kpe at frost dragons, and it's not too near a claimed rate of 450 kpe over 33k kills, but atleast it's realistic.

450/h is about accurate

Umm, with a log of 27k kills and 700 kpe(kills per effigy), i doubt it's anywhere near accurate to claim the rate is anywhere near 270 kpe. I, for example, have got around 320 kpe at frost dragons, and it's not too near a claimed rate of 450 kpe over 33k kills, but atleast it's realistic.

i told u it was inconsistent, but like i said for me i go do a vled taskk in 30-35 mins, and i usualy get an effigy at least

usualy i get 1

sometimes i get 0

sometimes i get 2-3

perhaps that could be a new goal of this thread, find the fastest possible effigy/h

i know a maxed with chaotic and steel titan, you can kill 60 tds/h and last i saw tds wer about in 1 in 70 for effigys

effigys are 1 in 88k on lagotas list

1 in 117k on zarfots list

so slayers is 1 per 2h

point is im sure for rc the fastest xp/h isnt zmi, but effigys somewhere

zarfot even said 1 effigy = 96 mins of max skilling, so ifu can get 1 per 95 mins its better than skilling

a_final_name.png

errm, so 27k kills is inconsistent but 6k kills is the true rate? you know it makes no sense, right? From my personal experience, the rate is no higher than 500 kpe, 700 not being unrealistic. I agree that it's a just goal, but it's pointless to make conclusions on a small number of kills.

point is im sure for rc the fastest xp/h isnt zmi, but effigys somewhere

I sincerely doubt it.

Training it while also getting relevant exp in other skills, eg. slayer? Yes.

For pure RC exp? Not a chance. Lagota's slayer log has too few kills to really flesh average effigies out like that.

Tezz will be passing Ox for rank 15 later today.

Elias is gaining rapidly on Kingduffy and should pass him for rank 10 during the coming week-end.

All other top 15 ranks are safe for the moment.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I think someone probably will get 200m in all skills but it's far too early to start making predictions as to who will be the first to get there because it'll be so long until anyone actually gets there. Nice work on keeping this topic updated Langer, it has to be one of the most interesting threads I've ever read.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

errm, so 27k kills is inconsistent but 6k kills is the true rate? you know it makes no sense, right? From my personal experience, the rate is no higher than 500 kpe, 700 not being unrealistic. I agree that it's a just goal, but it's pointless to make conclusions on a small number of kills.

from personal experience i get about 1 effigy per vled task, thers no way its 1 in 700

so yea if i get an effigy per 250 kills and everyone else in rs gets an effigy per 700 kills, idc as long as im getting an effigy per 36 mins

if there is this droprate out there it means nothing, the only rate that matters is the rate that I personaly get effigys, not other people

so i guess for me averaging an effigy per 30 mins of cannon is good, if nobdy else in rs does thats just fine since that means ill be doing this method, they can do their zmi

a_final_name.png

from personal experience i get about 1 effigy per vled task, thers no way its 1 in 700

so yea if i get an effigy per 250 kills and everyone else in rs gets an effigy per 700 kills, idc as long as im getting an effigy per 36 mins

if there is this droprate out there it means nothing, the only rate that matters is the rate that I personaly get effigys, not other people

so i guess for me averaging an effigy per 30 mins of cannon is good, if nobdy else in rs does thats just fine since that means ill be doing this method, they can do their zmi

You know that none of those arguments have any touch with reality? If the droprate is 1/700, then no matter what you do, your average droprate will be fast approaching the true droprate, so if you are getting lucky on a couple of occasions, good for you, but it's no better than claiming you can make 5b an hour at frost dragons, which you realistically could if every drop was a visage.

Even though 1/700 droprate isn't likely to be close to the true droprate, it is MUCH closer to reality than 1/270, and since the scales of the tests are far different in magnitude, it'd be stupid to use the 1/270 value as reference. Sooner or later, you are going to not be so lucky, which is why smart people use averages over large scale tests.

By the way, if you combine the two drop logs, you get around 550 kpe, which by itself if twice your claimed rate.

I'm like 1.3k+ mvelds w/o an effigy, so I really doubt it its anywhere near 1-270. 1-700 actually sounds about right, similar to their DR of d meds.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Based on your theory, since I haven't received an effigy drop in 1250+ frost dragons then the drop rate must be greater than that.

Failed probability and logic. :thumbsup:

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Isn't the effigy rate of TD's around 1/75? And you can get 50 kills per hour so that's an effigy every 90 minutes.

Average effigy with a runecrafting option gives around 22,500 rc xp without the dragonkin lamp if we're assuming there's an equal chances for the runecrafting effigies being level 91 (15k xp), 93 (20k xp), 95 (25k xp) or 97 (30k xp). So if we assume that the chances of getting an effigy requiring runecrafting is 50% (pulled this outta my ass, but seems pretty reasonable. If someone knows the exact numbers feel free to tell me) then that's 11,250 runecrafting xp for every effigy drop without the dragonkin lamp.

At level 99 Runecrafting the dragonkin lamp gives 48,029 xp so

48,029 +11,250 = 59,279 xp per effigy which equals roughly 39.5k Runecrafting XP per hour killing TDS at 99 rc (compared to 60k/hr at zmi)

Not to mention the xp in other skills such as agility, mining, fishing etc and the cash from drops.

It's definetly a good option for people like suomi who refuse to merchant for money

Isn't the effigy rate of TD's around 1/75? And you can get 50 kills per hour so that's an effigy every 90 minutes.

Average effigy with a runecrafting option gives around 22,500 rc xp without the dragonkin lamp if we're assuming there's an equal chances for the runecrafting effigies being level 91 (15k xp), 93 (20k xp), 95 (25k xp) or 97 (30k xp). So if we assume that the chances of getting an effigy requiring runecrafting is 50% (pulled this outta my ass, but seems pretty reasonable. If someone knows the exact numbers feel free to tell me) then that's 11,250 runecrafting xp for every effigy drop without the dragonkin lamp.

At level 99 Runecrafting the dragonkin lamp gives 48,029 xp so

48,029 +11,250 = 59,279 xp per effigy which equals roughly 39.5k Runecrafting XP per hour killing TDS at 99 rc (compared to 60k/hr at zmi)

Not to mention the xp in other skills such as agility, mining, etc and the cash from drops.

It's definetly a good option for people like suomi who refuse to merchant for money

Heh you went a long way for a simple result; you can calculate 11250 extra RC exp by simply dividing the total bonus exp from the effigy by the number of skill pairs: 90k/8 = 11250.

More realistic numbers for long-term averages:

TDs drop one effigy every 100 minutes = 35.6k runecraft exp/hr

Compare this to 55k/hr at ZMI = 65% of the ZMI exp

So is 35% less exp worth the other 75k exp in various skills, some easy and some hard? It's closer than you would expect...I think runecrafting will be the last skill on nearly everyone's list and new skill training methods or nerfs will change the answer to this question over time.

2496 Completionist

How would black dragons stack up in terms of kills per effigy? Zarfot in his Slayer guide got 1 per 134 kills, although he has a really low sample size.

mutated vleds arent the only thing ive been testing, blk drags and blk demons are also on my list

at demons 1 in 300 for my rate + lagotas rate, i kill about 300 demons per hour so thats 1 effigy per hour

blk dragons are iffy since nobody has a real large interval, but from what i know i think its about 1 in 150

i can kill 200 blk drags per hour by cannoning 3 spawns with rapier and good luring, so thats about effigy per 45 mins

like i said 1 effigy saves 96 mins of skilling if you use the lamp on 99 rc, so i still firmly believe that the fastest rc xp in the game doesnt come form zmi, but from killing SOMETHING, may be be mutated vleds if your unlucky, but im sure theres something out there thats under 1 effigy per hour

thats 1 think id like to discuss on this thread since it has a huge effect on 200m all skills, if anyone has ideas on anything thats faster than 1 effigy/h then feel free to post ur ideas

mine so far are

1. mutated vleds

2. blk demons

3. blk dragons

4. dark beasts

5. barraging nechs or something else, maybe just barraging stuff in general

6. possibly mith drags, u can kill like 100/h with rapier

7. id count ice wyrms since they have nice rate, but cant be camped

feel free to test these or add to the list

edit: its kinda funny my origonal post a day ago made 2 pages of discussion already...definately glad i did it now

a_final_name.png

Lol what's up with these bs effigy rates? For mutated bloodvelds I've gotten 17 effigies in 14286 kills (1 per 840 kills) and for black demons I've gotten 22 effigies in 12622 kills (1 per 574 kills). That's 1 per 2.0 hours at mutated bloodvelds and 1.9 hours at black demons ON TASK. I always check the A log so I don't miss any, even if I miss them ingame (which extremely rarely happens.)

How would black dragons stack up in terms of kills per effigy? Zarfot in his Slayer guide got 1 per 134 kills, although he has a really low sample size.

mutated vleds arent the only thing ive been testing, blk drags and blk demons are also on my list

at demons 1 in 300 for my rate + lagotas rate, i kill about 300 demons per hour so thats 1 effigy per hour

blk dragons are iffy since nobody has a real large interval, but from what i know i think its about 1 in 150

i can kill 200 blk drags per hour by cannoning 3 spawns with rapier and good luring, so thats about effigy per 45 mins

like i said 1 effigy saves 96 mins of skilling if you use the lamp on 99 rc, so i still firmly believe that the fastest rc xp in the game doesnt come form zmi, but from killing SOMETHING, may be be mutated vleds if your unlucky, but im sure theres something out there thats under 1 effigy per hour

thats 1 think id like to discuss on this thread since it has a huge effect on 200m all skills, if anyone has ideas on anything thats faster than 1 effigy/h then feel free to post ur ideas

mine so far are

1. mutated vleds

2. blk demons

3. blk dragons

4. dark beasts

5. barraging nechs or something else, maybe just barraging stuff in general

6. possibly mith drags, u can kill like 100/h with rapier

7. id count ice wyrms since they have nice rate, but cant be camped

feel free to test these or add to the list

edit: its kinda funny my origonal post a day ago made 2 pages of discussion already...definately glad i did it now

No one else is getting even close to these rates, I'm pretty sure you're just getting lucky. From my own personal experience I get a effigy every steel dragon task, but that does not mean they are a 1 in 80 chance

ZMFg2.jpg