200M in all Skills

Makilio

If you have all the money in the world and plan to 200M everything, would it be faster to do 200M smiting and mining apart or is superheating still the best?

Anyone? :roll:

If you truly had an unlimited amount of money, I think smithing rune plates and mining gold in the LRC while alching the ores would be fastest, but that's just off the top of my head. I suppose you'd then barrage rock lobsters for your magic exp.

You'd get magic xp from alching. But it would be very stupid to alch your ores when you can superheat them without losing time. I think he meant to ask whether Granite + smithing rune plates would be faster, which might be true, but then you lose out on magic xp.

But you bank your gold ores when you superheat them, right? So if you alch them you never have to bank. I imagine it would be faster to alch them.

Alching would be quite slow I'd think. The deposit box is rather close to the rocks and usually you can only just superheat all the ores before your inventory is full.

Best xp is to drop the bars. Banking slows you down considerably. Simply superheat , drop , re click. Superheat spell on ore, right click gold bar before screen changes go to drop and re click the deposit. Best of course if you do it in the left column and use 1 and + to drop diagnally and re click deposit at same time much less chance of missing ticks.

aribiterspar3.png

If you have all the money in the world and plan to 200M everything, would it be faster to do 200M smiting and mining apart or is superheating still the best?

It's really difficult to (accurately)assess a situation like that, to be honest, but i'll try.

Assume you'll do mining with granite/gold dropping, with BA horn, getting 100k mining xp an hour.

Assume you do smithing with rune 2h/platelegs at 230k smithing xp an hour(the most efficient method at high income).

Assume you do magic at atoll skeles, at around 400k magic xp an hour(again, the most efficient method at high income).

Now lets assume you get 60k mining xp, 52k smithing and 50k magic xp an hour, getting those amounts of xp separately would take 36+14+8 = ~58 minutes with the otherwise efficient methods, so yes, it is possible. Ofcource, for the simplicity of the calculation, i didn't consider superheating while using the horn as it would have made things somewhat more difficult(and i couldn't have been bothered).

Try 75k mining 65k smithing and 63k mage

aribiterspar3.png

It's really difficult to (accurately)assess a situation like that, to be honest, but i'll try.

Assume you'll do mining with granite/gold dropping, with BA horn, getting 100k mining xp an hour.

Assume you do smithing with rune 2h/platelegs at 230k smithing xp an hour(the most efficient method at high income).

Assume you do magic at atoll skeles, at around 400k magic xp an hour(again, the most efficient method at high income).

Now lets assume you get 60k mining xp, 52k smithing and 50k magic xp an hour, getting those amounts of xp separately would take 36+14+8 = ~58 minutes with the otherwise efficient methods, so yes, it is possible. Ofcource, for the simplicity of the calculation, i didn't consider superheating while using the horn as it would have made things somewhat more difficult(and i couldn't have been bothered).

I don't incorporate mousekeys into the methods. If you want to, sure, be my guest, but that's your own choice. I think 60k mining xp an hour is a reasonable estimate if you superheat the ore and bank bars(which is reasonable). The other methods i mentioned are more or less mousekeys free aswell, estimated to be somewhat lower than the real absolute max figures(which you are suggesting, otherwise, mining could be accounted for 120k an hour).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I was actually thinking about ignoring the whole time you lose on the magic skill...

This because you can also alch your logs from wc without losing time eventually and/or fishes from fishing so there are more ways to make that 200M without losing any time at all (just like fletching for example).

I was actually thinking about ignoring the whole time you lose on the magic skill...

This because you can also alch your logs from wc without losing time eventually and/or fishes from fishing so there are more ways to make that 200M without losing any time at all (just like fletching for example).

There are countless methods how this all can be done, mine was just a small example, but it more or less showed that the now 'normal' LRC gold method is not ALWAYS the best as the BA horn is a significant factor.

I don't incorporate mousekeys into the methods. If you want to, sure, be my guest, but that's your own choice. I think 60k mining xp an hour is a reasonable estimate if you superheat the ore and bank bars(which is reasonable). The other methods i mentioned are more or less mousekeys free aswell, estimated to be somewhat lower than the real absolute max figures(which you are suggesting, otherwise, mining could be accounted for 120k an hour).

If you even have only a few hundred mil, it is still best to drop the bars. If you have bils, it is stupid to waste time banking. Mining at 60k Xp/hr is pathetic if you're somebody who cares about efficiency.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

If you even have only a few hundred mil, it is still best to drop the bars. If you have bils, it is stupid to waste time banking. Mining at 60k Xp/hr is pathetic if you're somebody who cares about efficiency.

Dropping increases the amount of clicking VERY significantly, and your view of efficiency only seems to account for money/xp and time, not other, very significant factors. Some people can be efficient without taxing themselves off the market(ie. having fun).

from that 3 minute test if u muptiply by 20 he was getting aobut 220k xp/h, and he even switched rocks during this vid so u cant say its incosistent, he had a rock switch in 3 mins but u uusualy onyl have a rock switch every 10 or 15 mins so on a 1h span he could maybe do better

thats about 75k mine 70k smith 75k mage

a_final_name.png

Zarfot doesn't seem to have a problem dropping gold bars.

vid

Your point? I don't think anything he says or does should directly have anything to do with what other people do. If he plays 10 hours a day, should we all? I never said the calculation was all purpose, for everyone. I don't see people going after grimy for never incorporating mousekeys in his sheets.

When you go for a massive goal which takes a year, it's likely that you'll have to consider not doing it the most click-intensive way possible at some point. Sure, I don't mind dropping for a little while but in the long term it would become really tedious when there is also a bank available, I know I'd personally burn out quickly and would imagine that is why Suomi banked his bars instead of dropping as well.

Thats dumb. Mousekeys are legal and there for everybody to learn, to not take advantage so blatantly is just dumb.

aribiterspar3.png

Thats dumb. Mousekeys are legal and there for everybody to learn, to not take advantage so blatantly is just dumb.

It means i have to do more clicking and use the keyboard while playing, which is annoying for me, and as i wouldn't be able to play that way for very long, i'd actually get less xp, thus it's not efficient for me. You obviously don't understand efficiency. That's dumb.

Skiller has just reached 100M slayer, becoming the first player ever to have 10 skills at 100M. Congratulions to our fellow thread poster, Aasiwat who has also 3 other skills somawhat close to 100M. There is currently one player with 9 skills at 100M, Erw J and it looks like he is inactive.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

vid

That method is outdated its better to be in re sizable and use 1 + to drop the bars in left column now this method you lose a few ticks every drop

what is this 1+ method u speak of? ive been using the standard mouskey cntrl 2 5 mehods

a_final_name.png

I've read a lot of mousekeys guides, and I can't seem to get mine to work right. I wouldn't mind dropping ores/granite/fish for extended periods of time if it would just decide to work. <_< Though this isn't the efficiency thread (debatable), I have to say that I tend to play more if I'm doing something interactive. I can't stand AFK skills (even prayer and herblore have been difficult for me to stomach). Anyone have any mousekeys tips?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I've read a lot of mousekeys guides, and I can't seem to get mine to work right. I wouldn't mind dropping ores/granite/fish for extended periods of time if it would just decide to work. <_< Though this isn't the efficiency thread (debatable), I have to say that I tend to play more if I'm doing something interactive. I can't stand AFK skills (even prayer and herblore have been difficult for me to stomach). Anyone have any mousekeys tips?

They don't work absolutely perfectly on every computer, don't worry. I am on a Mac OSX 10.5.8, and I cannot make my mouse pointer jump (instead of tracking) no matter which settings I play with - it is only possible by running Windows on my mac, something which I don't want to do simply for the purpose of getting slightly faster experience (in a skill I won't train past 99). Saying that players consistently get perfect (no ticks lost) training with the most efficient methods (no matter how boring or click intensive they may be) is just incorrect. Stating near-unbelievable max rates is done for a couple reasons:

• Speculating on the least amount of time needed for certain exp goals (the topic of this thread)
  • Trying to use your best few minutes of training ever as an hourly average as a way to make yourself seem like a better player (this is mainly human nature to take the data you feel best about and use it as a base)

2496 Completionist

Beast mousekey guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FKZa9CqOh4

aribiterspar3.png

vid

That method is outdated its better to be in re sizable and use 1 + to drop the bars in left column now this method you lose a few ticks every drop

what is this 1+ method u speak of? ive been using the standard mouskey cntrl 2 5 mehods

Playing in re sizable and using 1 to drop the mouse diagnal left over drop option then + double clicks so if your in re sizable and have your inventory up against the gold deposit then you can 1+ and lose practically no time dropping since you drop and re click the rock the exact same time

aribiterspar3.png