200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's because hunter is considered the most tedious skill besides rc. Butterflies are annoying to catch all the time and chins require 100% attention. This also reflects in the stats - none of the top players have high hunter exp and is even the lowest exp skill for some. Hunter is terrbily overestimated because of decent exp/h, but I believe that it will be a big problem for most of them to train to 200m.

Silly, you're forgetting about Skiller 703

I believe that Zarfot, will be another Zezima/Gertjaars, and end up retiring and/or quitting. I have a feeling that his main downfall will be his popularity with the masses of Runescape.

LOL

Dw lol I didn't forget :P he's not listed as a top player yet on here, but he's close for sure :grin:

That looks very nice Assassin! Would be cool to see someone follow those exact steps :P

Edit: Woah, the dragonkin lamp skill will deffo make an impact then - but 30m still seems a bit too less to make an impact. :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

10 years (give and take) and you will find your player!

Very insightful post

/end sarcasm

I don't think it will be zarfot. Even though most are rooting for him, you have to take in account most of his 200m skills are in buyables and quick skills, while others like suomi and drumgun have their 200m skills in slow and tedious skills. Zarfot doesn't play as much as them, and will probably fall behind by the end of this year I think.

key word is 200m's. 200ms dont reflect all your xp take a look at his highscores plenty of other xp in all the other slow skills

aribiterspar3.png

These are my predictions for the some of the top players.

I speculate that Skiller could reach all 200m skills, but I don't see him being the first to do so, as he does not play as much as Drumgun or S U O M I.

I believe that Zarfot, will be another Zezima/Gertjaars, and end up retiring and/or quitting. I have a feeling that his main downfall will be his popularity with the masses of Runescape.

Jdelacroix, I don't see as maxing out 200m in all skills, just because he doesn't put off that vibe, that all 200m skills is his goal.

Drumgun could have a chance to be first to all 200m but, he would have to keep on grinding for the next 5 years, and somehow pass S U O M I, in the process of the slower skills.

Gertjaars is retired, he could resume playing, but I highly doubt it.

Lan, I feel has a greater chance than Jdelacroix to get all 200m, but again I don't see him wanting that goal.

Telmomarques, I think for a while Telmo maybe the #1 player in both XP/Total Level, but I see him quitting such as Zezima/Gertjaars.

Green098, I really do think she has a chance to max out all 200m skills, but most definitely not the first to do so.

S U O M I, IMO has the best chance. 200m Mining, Agility, Fishing, are generally only trainable at slow rates compared to most skills, and have a lack of XP in other skills, except for the Mining/Superheat can be combined. However she hasn't started Farming, which can be a huge problem later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how i feel that for maximum effiency, skills should be trained.

1.) 200m Hunter + 200m Dungeoneering (After Warped) + 200m Thieving

(While Merching for Buyables) (3/25 Skills)

These three skills offer above 200k+ XP/HR after lvl 99/120 (Most likely safe from any dramatic XP/HR increases)

They don't cost either allowing you to not spend much money while merching

1.5) Begin Farming

2.) Next Buyables should be done in no particular order

200m Cooking

200m Fletching

200m Prayer

200m Herblore (Try to do potions that would help speed up Slayer) (Suggested to do on a 2x weekend)

200m Construction

200m Crafting

200m Firemaking

(10/25 Skills)

3.) Slayer + Melee + Ranged + Summ

Train Slayer while cannoning and pick up charms.

(Effigies for RC, should gain around 50-100m RC)

3.5) Burst for Charms, if you don't get enough for 200m Summ

(17/25 Skills)

4.) Mining + Magic + Smithing

Mine Gold ore at LRC and superheat the ore, then drop.

(20/25)

5.) Train to 200m Woodcutting

(21/25)

6.) Train to 200m Agility/Fishing

(23/25)

7.) Finish RC/Farming.

25/25

Steps 5,6,7 are best to do at the end, because those skills are most likey to get a dramatic increase in XP/HR.

l

effigies for rc is around 120m xp total from 200m slay from openining as well as using all dragonkin lamps on it

aribiterspar3.png

These are my predictions for the some of the top players.

I speculate that Skiller could reach all 200m skills, but I don't see him being the first to do so, as he does not play as much as Drumgun or S U O M I.

Jdelacroix, I don't see as maxing out 200m in all skills, just because he doesn't put off that vibe, that all 200m skills is his goal.

Drumgun could have a chance to be first to all 200m but, he would have to keep on grinding for the next 5 years, and somehow pass S U O M I, in the process of the slower skills.

Gertjaars is retired, he could resume playing, but I highly doubt it.

Lan, I feel has a greater chance than Jdelacroix to get all 200m, but again I don't see him wanting that goal.

Telmomarques, I think for a while Telmo maybe the #1 player in both XP/Total Level, but I see him quitting such as Zezima/Gertjaars.

Green098, I really do think she has a chance to max out all 200m skills, but most definitely not the first to do so.

S U O M I, IMO has the best chance. 200m Mining, Agility, Fishing, are generally only trainable at slow rates compared to most skills, and have a lack of XP in other skills, except for the Mining/Superheat can be combined. However she hasn't started Farming, which can be a huge problem later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how i feel that for maximum effiency, skills should be trained.

1.) 200m Hunter + 200m Dungeoneering (After Warped) + 200m Thieving

(While Merching for Buyables) (3/25 Skills)

These three skills offer above 200k+ XP/HR after lvl 99/120 (Most likely safe from any dramatic XP/HR increases)

They don't cost either allowing you to not spend much money while merching

1.5) Begin Farming

2.) Next Buyables should be done in no particular order

200m Cooking

200m Fletching

200m Prayer

200m Herblore (Try to do potions that would help speed up Slayer) (Suggested to do on a 2x weekend)

200m Construction

200m Crafting

200m Firemaking

(10/25 Skills)

3.5) Burst for Charms, if you don't get enough for 200m Summ

(17/25 Skills)

4.) Mining + Magic + Smithing

Mine Gold ore at LRC and superheat the ore, then drop.

(20/25)

5.) Train to 200m Woodcutting

(21/25)

6.) Train to 200m Agility/Fishing

(23/25)

7.) Finish RC/Farming.

25/25

Steps 5,6,7 are best to do at the end, because those skills are most likey to get a dramatic increase in XP/HR.

l

A rough estimate has each effigy saving 1.5 hours of skilling time, and requiring 1.5 hours of TDs to obtain. Since the skills that effigies are optimally used on give little or no profit, there is no loss of potential profit in using effigies and so the profit from TDs is obtained in zero time. From this, assuming that RC is not sped up in the future, the most time-efficient way is to keep killing TDs after 200M slayer for 200M RC. In the process one would obtain more than enough charms for 200M summoning, and about 10B profit, drastically reducing the need to merchant. This also means that buyables should not be done before slayer (in any case, slayer gives free prayer and herb xp via bonecrusher and herbicide respectively).

Also, doing hunter and thieving so early would be wasting effigy xp.

Hence, this would be a better order:

1.) 200m Dungeoneering (After Warped)

(While Merching for Buyables)

2.) Begin Farming

4.) RC via TDs

5.) Everything else. Order does not matter except that mining/magic/smithing should be done concurrently and that agility should be done after hunter and fishing.

Since you have around 80m Rc xp left to get after 200m slay its actually better to just keep assisting for the rest of your rc xp. As well as you (assuming your doing slayer the best xp/way with best tasks) actually have melee xp left after slayer is over so camping black demons for the rest of your melee xp and using the effigies you get on Rc + assisting and assisting till all other skills are 200m I couldnt imagine having any Rc xp left but if you did then zmi it since you would have 200m xp in all other skills no need to get effigies from black demons (better then tds) you could just zmi the last of it up

aribiterspar3.png

The max assist experience you can get in a year is 10.95mil xp. So it would take about 5 years to gain 55m runecrafting experience from assist. You are still gonna have to zmi some xp to get 200m rc, But not more then like 30m.

@ whoever said bots hunt chins cause hunter is boring or w/e

True, but bots don't hunt warlocks because warlocks give no profit. Bots hunt chins because even if its slow money and experience fighting with all the other bots, if you hunt them for 12 hours straight you are going to make money. And it's not like anyone is actually playing rs while those bots opperate anyway. Getting hunter experience and money while you are not even playing would be pretty nice if it wasn't against the rules.

pere_grin.png

Everything changed with the G.E. I consider the older players like Zezima, The Old Nite, N0valyfe, Lilyuffie88, Daverick, Choppermad, Ltangel, etc. to hold more honor because they did all of that and more. Only two of them, Zezima and N0valyfe, are recognizable with today's audience. The rest I have listed have unfortunately, fallen into obscurity and are now has-beens (in The Old Nites case, death).

L6vi was the #1 player a long time ago and now look. My stats are about as equal if not better than his. Same story with M Oldfield. It's the harsh reality that comes with fame and success, so eventually there will be a burn out.

The only thing to do now is look for players reaching 200M in a skill. I used to think that nobody would achieve all 99s for a long time. Today, that's nothing more than a flash-in-the-pan, and nothing special.

You do understand, L6vi and M Oldfield are both RSC products and RSC is pretty much 5x times slower exp-wise and gameplay-wise than RS2 is. No gilded altars, no make-X, no notes, pretty much no everything.

L6vi only played for a very short while(around 1,5 years) and ended up with ~1330 skill total before he quit, with very little to none xp in the skills that were released during the while he was trying to quit(thieving and agility, i think, but not 100% sure). He maintained rank 1 for around 6 months after he had quit. The current stats are not trained by him(he ended with 88 in melee stats), rather the account has long been sold/scammed/we.

As for buying/selling being a problem, i think that was only a major issue in rsc where trading could take ages. In rs2, i found little to no problem getting the seeds needed for 99 farming(while they were in great demand; i used small merchants to buy in bulk) or the potion ingredients for 99 herblore, just selling was a major harassment(i had to sell around 20k super sets).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

@ Xpx

It's still a valid point to mark the RS trading eras in :

RSC with certs (loss of time certing materials)

RS2 with notes (loss of time finding buyers/sellers)

RS2 with GE

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

@ Xpx

It's still a valid point to mark the RS trading eras in :

RSC with certs (loss of time certing materials)

RS2 with notes (loss of time finding buyers/sellers)

RS2 with GE

Certs only existed for a very limited amount of resources so i wouldn't put them as the only means of rsc trading. RSC practically forced you to DIY for efficiency.

Not really sure if anyone has seen this, but the screenshots of the hiscores really show how far the top players in RS have come from where they used to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaIUTQ7IrbU

The xp difference is incredible. Also shows how the best ways to do something have really changed over time.

EDIT: also, wow, reading the old tip.it interviews with the top players was incredible. Zezima, N0valyfe, and YoGoSuN all gave interviews.

pere_grin.png

lol I decided to quit Rc twice today. First time speech from my buddy chevy got me back to it for a bit talk with Zarfot made me lean toward stopping then Drw speeched me back into it again lol. Dont get it twisted not letting people control me but they all brang up good points and were just persuasive with their arguments is all and the issue ive been struggling with for awhile.

The plan I had was to get 99 agility/fishing/firemaking/thieving/mining/woodcutting/hunter taking around 4 months while doin some other stuff then camping black demons for 99 attk/str/def/hp/(possibly range) and "x" sum level )bork everyday adds up since ive also been doing it for awhile already + the crims from black demons) keep prayer at 71 to save the xp for prayer record camp tds for a tad using uni so not full 5m/h closer to 4 but still ( flipping has been such crap lately I need gp boost) (well not need I got some other things going but yeah) grab a semi bank filled with effigies finish up saving for prayer and herb then wanted to get 90m /day/210m week /400m month with Overloads Frost bones and Teaks with addy bolts and adze for the last few days after ovls and frostys are used up.

Anyways that was the plan I was about to put into action but damn Rc drama really sucks and if I stick with Rc it holds me back for another year....

Of course the plan is alot more detailed but that was a good basic to write for it I feel.

aribiterspar3.png

0.0 Do 200m prayer and 200m herblore in the same month?

I wish you the best of luck.

Not sure what drama you are speaking about, but don't let it get to you.

Using the effigies on RC I would guess.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Although insanely expensive.

pere_grin.png

0.0 Do 200m prayer and 200m herblore in the same month?

I wish you the best of luck.

Not sure what drama you are speaking about, but don't let it get to you.

Using the effigies on RC I would guess.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Although insanely expensive.

Yeah ima do em both anyways might as well grab a record with it and do same time.

Just some crap about respect and a few people up there and Ranks. As of course if i stopped rc ing and just used effigies and assists would lose the chance at whats pretty much guaranteed rank 4 which sucks cause Rank 3(currently 4 but larryr is gone so every1 is really 1 rank higher if there under 3) doesn't deserve it freaken 35k rc xp/h at zmi backstabbing lie ing son of a b..andos... but that's a different story lol

Thanks

aribiterspar3.png

lol I decided to quit Rc twice today. First time speech from my buddy chevy got me back to it for a bit talk with Zarfot made me lean toward stopping then Drw speeched me back into it again lol. Dont get it twisted not letting people control me but they all brang up good points and were just persuasive with their arguments is all and the issue ive been struggling with for awhile.

The plan I had was to get 99 agility/fishing/firemaking/thieving/mining/woodcutting/hunter taking around 4 months while doin some other stuff then camping black demons for 99 attk/str/def/hp/(possibly range) and "x" sum level )bork everyday adds up since ive also been doing it for awhile already + the crims from black demons) keep prayer at 71 to save the xp for prayer record camp tds for a tad using uni so not full 5m/h closer to 4 but still ( flipping has been such crap lately I need gp boost) (well not need I got some other things going but yeah) grab a semi bank filled with effigies finish up saving for prayer and herb then wanted to get 90m /day/210m week /400m month with Overloads Frost bones and Teaks with addy bolts and adze for the last few days after ovls and frostys are used up.

Anyways that was the plan I was about to put into action but damn Rc drama really sucks and if I stick with Rc it holds me back for another year....

Of course the plan is alot more detailed but that was a good basic to write for it I feel.

I say stick to rc for obvious reasons :lol:, gl with that though!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Stick to rc, arbiter. :thumbup: Don't let others influence your choices even if it's somebody like Zarfot.

If you love rc a lot, then go for it. There needs to be another 200m rcer :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

@ aribiterspar

If you plan on maxing out, securing a RC rank might not happen because you're gonna get collateral RC xp over the years with effigies and might end up out of the front page. What you need to ask yourself is what goal is more important to you : maxing out faster and more efficiently or securing a permanent rank (assuming Jagex doesn't release the xp cap). Concerning the monthly records, good luck with that, records are meant to be broken!

On topic : Aasiwat (skiller/balmung pro) is closing in on 2,3B xp and 100M xp slayer. Suomi should reach the 1,6B mark. Telmomarques will get 200M construction over the week-end.

Edit @ Peregrin

Nice video from Yogosun, enjoyed it!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

This is what I was going to post yesterday and decided not to and edited it out after I decided to go back at least for now

"Stopping Rc today actually it looks like

Was a hard choice I have a personal grudge against alpha trion(I would tell you what it is but im not going to turn this thread which I enjoy into a flame thread so ill leave it alone on this post) so I thought it would be fun and easy enough to steal his rc rank in the hopes he jumps off a bridge or something not to mention fors and alot of the Rc community said id never pass him either and im sitting here feeling like if I stop its like im backing out of a fight in front of the whole school especially knowing I could easily win if I do it and giving up on it making it look like I failed. So Im like I dont know what to do. However being how inefficient it is now to Rc + some other things. However yeah alot of Slayer will be done sooner then some of my other skills of course I need to get the melee Stats + Chaotic so It will be awhile shouldn't be to hard to still end up with a single digit Rc rank or at least first page which will be nice."

So yeah thats what I was about to post yesterday and then deleted it and saved in my email for future use if needed.

Now granted stopping Rc now would help my overall much larger goal for the future but at the same time I feel like its like a shame now for stopping it glory later thing.

I dont know if the way I described the situation depicted enough my dilemma but yeah lol any thoughts?

Btw langer good job with the updates keep it up

On topic: Am wondering if Zarfot if he even wants to will pick up the pace for a bit and pass aasi.

aribiterspar3.png

This is what I was going to post yesterday and decided not to and edited it out after I decided to go back at least for now

"Stopping Rc today actually it looks like

Was a hard choice I have a personal grudge against alpha trion(I would tell you what it is but im not going to turn this thread which I enjoy into a flame thread so ill leave it alone on this post) so I thought it would be fun and easy enough to steal his rc rank in the hopes he jumps off a bridge or something not to mention fors and alot of the Rc community said id never pass him either and im sitting here feeling like if I stop its like im backing out of a fight in front of the whole school especially knowing I could easily win if I do it and giving up on it making it look like I failed. So Im like I dont know what to do. However being how inefficient it is now to Rc + some other things. However yeah alot of Slayer will be done sooner then some of my other skills of course I need to get the melee Stats + Chaotic so It will be awhile shouldn't be to hard to still end up with a single digit Rc rank or at least first page which will be nice."

So yeah thats what I was about to post yesterday and then deleted it and saved in my email for future use if needed.

Now granted stopping Rc now would help my overall much larger goal for the future but at the same time I feel like its like a shame now for stopping it glory later thing.

I dont know if the way I described the situation depicted enough my dilemma but yeah lol any thoughts?

Btw langer good job with the updates keep it up

On topic: Am wondering if Zarfot if he even wants to will pick up the pace for a bit and pass aasi.

You know if you enjoying RC so much there isnt a point in stopping, it isnt going to hinder you as much as you think. Just use your Effigys on skills you dont like but are still quite slow like Mining and Agility. And RC does Pair up with effigys so you would still get alot of Summoning XP instead.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Have to agree with Miracle to be honest, if you don't mind RC then that's a nice advantage for you, get it out of the way, secure a rank and use effigy stages on summoning, because getting 200m purely via slayer (charms) seems doubtful and I'm pretty sure your rcing speed is similar to that of agility or mining which don't seem bad options for dragonkin lamp.

Have to agree with Miracle to be honest, if you don't mind RC then that's a nice advantage for you, get it out of the way, secure a rank and use effigy stages on summoning, because getting 200m purely via slayer (charms) seems doubtful and I'm pretty sure your rcing speed is similar to that of agility or mining which don't seem bad options for dragonkin lamp.

RC is 60k an hour. Agility is 100k an hour. Mining is 100k an hour, more than that if you do LRC superheat(considering the speed of the two other skills). RC is the best thing to use lamps on, no matter what. I'm fairly sure that if you aren't great at merchanting or are opposed to it it would be much more efficient to kill frost dragons/TD's for your RC xp(at around 40k xp an hour).

RC is 60k an hour. Agility is 100k an hour. Mining is 100k an hour, more than that if you do LRC superheat(considering the speed of the two other skills). RC is the best thing to use lamps on, no matter what. I'm fairly sure that if you aren't great at merchanting or are opposed to it it would be much more efficient to kill frost dragons/TD's for your RC xp(at around 40k xp an hour).

Where are you gettin the xp/h rates?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Where are you gettin the xp/h rates?

rc ZMI

agility BA+ barb advanced

mining BA+ granite