200M in all Skills

Makilio

PereGrin, I was just stating that he won't, as he could only do this because of Summoning. In that record month he trained such skills (Summoning & Fletching) at respectively 20m-30m xp/daily and 7-8m daily. In what other skills will he get at least 8m xp daily, long term? Your turn.

Also, you might think my thoughts were "lol i r pro lets show him wut Drum's xp records r so he does es tee eff joe", but I was just.. geez. Didn't mean to make you mad, bro.

I misunderstood your post. But yes, 300m/month xp rate is not sustainable. I am not the one saying it is. It appears from drumgun's post that HE is the one saying that. This is what squisher was asking him about.

From your post, it looked like you thought I was saying 300m/month is possible, which is exactly what Jebrim appears to think that squisher was thinking.

If I were to paraphrase drumgun's post, then it would go something like

Drumgun: "I can sustain a 300m/month xp rate." OR "I can sustain the xp rate I got that month, not counting the summoning xp and zeal xp."

Please remember, I do NOT think Drumgun can sustain the 300m/month xp rate. But the phrasing of that post makes it unclear whether DRUMGUN HIMSELF is saying this or not. At least until we have further clarification.

Okay, I seem to have misunderstood you too. Let's forget about it :thumbup:

@Jebrim

Yes, because obviously summon and 50m str are the only skills I trained, the other month pure, non exp boosted records with a 18h/day value don't count because they're not as impressive and should just be ignored. Oh yes and let's also not count that I still gained as much exp as Zarfot and Telmo even though I trained much slower exp skills and was actually still getting 99's too. That's how you get a perfect and not biased result. The fact that I did all of these things in a row without a single break also says nothing. Nothing consistent about that.

The wording is not clear for this section of text. Upon reading through it, it is unclear what exactly Drumgun means.

When you exploded at squisher for asking for clarification, it appeared that you thought squisher was in fact thinking that zarfot was claiming to be able to pull 300m/month xp rates consistantly. That you could even think squisher meant this suggests that, in your mind, there is reasonable doubt about how other people could interpret this quote.

I'd like to settle this too. This whole paragraph looks clear to me, but maybe only because I understand Drumgun's mind better than you guys. His first sentence is sarcasm, like most of the paragraph, where he is "raging" that people only think his Overall records(created from stored Summon and Str Xp) are important and that the other 7 skills that he has #1 month(and sometimes week) records in on Runetracker are not as important. He goes on to comment about how Zarfot and Telmo gained the same amount of Overall Xp with fast Xp/hr as he got with slow Xp/hr in the same long-term time. This would mean that if Drum had done fast Xp/hr skills, instead of those slow ones, he could easily surpass all of their gains because his entire past was full of mostly slow Xp/hr. Also, he goes on to say that he managed all of those records and his whole Xp gain over the past few years as being CONSISTENT WITHOUT A SINGLE BREAK. He is upset that you guys don't understand what really should be valued with his achievements. His Overall Runetracker record is merely one of his records. His biggest record is maintaining 18+ hours/day for over 3 years now, EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is what should be respected, not some [cabbage]ty Overall record with a bunch of stored Xp and hard-to-calculate Xp/hr, and thus, time spent.

So when Squisher went to comment/troll thinking that Drumgun was saying he could maintain 300m Xp/month, he had completely missed Drumgun's point. That is what this whole argument has been about.

@Peregrin, I don't see where Zarfot comes into any of this except as an example comparison used by Drum.

Hopefully, this should settle this argument and we can get back on topic. If not, you'll just have to wait for Drumgun to return to confirm what I'm saying lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@Jebrim

Yes, because obviously summon and 50m str are the only skills I trained, the other month pure, non exp boosted records with a 18h/day value don't count because they're not as impressive and should just be ignored. Oh yes and let's also not count that I still gained as much exp as Zarfot and Telmo even though I trained much slower exp skills and was actually still getting 99's too. That's how you get a perfect and not biased result. The fact that I did all of these things in a row without a single break also says nothing. Nothing consistent about that.

The wording is not clear for this section of text. Upon reading through it, it is unclear what exactly Drumgun means.

When you exploded at squisher for asking for clarification, it appeared that you thought squisher was in fact thinking that zarfot was claiming to be able to pull 300m/month xp rates consistantly. That you could even think squisher meant this suggests that, in your mind, there is reasonable doubt about how other people could interpret this quote.

I'd like to settle this too. This whole paragraph looks clear to me, but maybe only because I understand Drumgun's mind better than you guys. His first sentence is sarcasm, like most of the paragraph, where he is "raging" that people only think his Overall records(created from stored Summon and Str Xp) are important and that the other 7 skills that he has #1 month(and sometimes week) records in on Runetracker are not as important. He goes on to comment about how Zarfot and Telmo gained the same amount of Overall Xp with fast Xp/hr as he got with slow Xp/hr in the same long-term time. This would mean that if Drum had done fast Xp/hr skills, instead of those slow ones, he could easily surpass all of their gains because his entire past was full of mostly slow Xp/hr. Also, he goes on to say that he managed all of those records and his whole Xp gain over the past few years as being CONSISTENT WITHOUT A SINGLE BREAK. He is upset that you guys don't understand what really should be valued with his achievements. His Overall Runetracker record is merely one of his records. His biggest record is maintaining 18+ hours/day for over 3 years now, EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is what should be respected, not some [cabbage]ty Overall record with a bunch of stored Xp and hard-to-calculate Xp/hr, and thus, time spent.

So when Squisher went to comment/troll thinking that Drumgun was saying he could maintain 300m Xp/month, he had completely missed Drumgun's point. That is what this whole argument has been about.

@Peregrin, I don't see where Zarfot comes into any of this except as an example comparison used by Drum.

Hopefully, this should settle this argument and we can get back on topic. If not, you'll just have to wait for Drumgun to return to confirm what I'm saying lol.

Hooray for Jeb :D tired of arguing, let's just get this over with and say 'omgz0r hard to detect sarcasm over zhe 1nternetz' and pretend that you weren't trying to get under my skin. :)

Though Mat is right about that, if I do the fast buyables that I have left IN A ROW, then I could rake in a whole bunch of exp in a few months again - but that is irrelevant to the point. My 300m overall record was being used to determine consistency while it's the only thing that isn't consistent. Instead, while not as impressive in number, the exp of my other records all hold a 18h/day exp value. Seeing as those skills are the only ones I've trained properly and I don't get bored, I could direct those hours a day on any other skill. That should've been looked at to determine consistency.

Seeing as I'm only getting involved into the thread to start an argument, I'm seriously considering to stop posting here. It does take time to type, and seeing as most of my serious posts get ignored/half read, I'm gonna pull out a standard quote. "I'm a busy man". Have fun and keep ignoring the facts :thumbup: , lololol.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

So being high on game hiscores automatically means you're obese with no social skills?

Oh and before I forget, some people do tend to get arrogant the higher up they go in ranks/levels. Having bad social skills goes paired with this, they think they won't have to confront others and instead they can simply be rude or ignore the person who is talking to them because they feel they're better than that person. Actions include oh I don't know, deleting a person for no reason while everything was going ok? Or, delete a person without discussing when something petty is up. Hint hint wink wink.

That's why I prefer to hang with normal people anyway.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I have read every single page of this topic for quite a long time and for me it's a real honor to finally post here after legends like drumgun and Aasiwat. Firstly, I am nobody as in terms of runescape fame. Second of all I don't play runescape anymore and have no friends what so ever in the top of hiscores. I have never seen zezima in game btw. Only thing related to runescape I do keep track is this forum page and hiscores. There are many reasons why I keep coming to this page every day - weekly updates (thanks langer) and well for me it is quite a big thing to finally see posting top players like Jebrim, lan etc. Why I am starting my post with introducing myself is simple - I have no intention to say something that could change anything nor I am here to argue. I am just here to discuss a little bit about the idea "200M in all skills".

To start with I've always admired the mental strength of those people who can maintain playing runescape days and days + progress somewhere. And my favorite top player is mr drumgun, greetings! Even though I don't know nothing more about him than numbers in hiscores, something in drumgun has always attracted my attention. It's not 8 skill maxed and I am sure it's also not fantastic combat stats. The thing I've always seen in drumgun even before I read his posts here is that he doesn't play ONLY for top rank and fame. Being with 69 farming and in the same time 2 billion experience is crazy, it is outrageous.. That made me think that not everybody care about attention only and that's what made me respect drumgun. Drumgun has now farming 99. No i don't hate him now, I still like him. And since the day farming was maxed I've been waiting that maybe drum you finish dungeoneering too (maybe it won't take you many years like with farming) and take the position being number one in the total hiscores what you deserve.

If I think about 200M in all skills in general then my first thought is - cool. But excuse me for asking, but after achieving this what will happen next? I can't accept the answer that the person who does this impossible thing just "quits". That would be illogical. If you spend 10 years playing game then it's hard for me to believe you just quit one day. And I'm worried about all of you guys S U O M I, Aasiwat, drumgun, Jdelacroix, Telmomarques, Zarfot... Even though it is fun to see how much it's possible to play one game in a year or decade it's also hurtful to think about the families of yours and so on. I think we are standing in front of a bigger problem here called "living in virtual world". What you dudes do is just an example of where the world is heading. If you talked to a guy like 100 years ago and said that in year 2010 people spend most of their lives in front of a box he would have laughed. But now it is really happening.

Oh yeah... I think I have nothing more to say really. I wish luck to doing all your goals Aasiwat and everybody else, especially drumgun. But I hope that one day you understand (if you already haven't) that living in virtual world can be satisfying and fun, but it can't replace real life with real people. Yes, play runescape, but don't forget your friends who love you. I look forward for more posts from everybody I've mentioned - please give me that honor. And stop arguing about stupid things! I'd like to repeat once more what i started with: I have no intention to say something that could change anything nor I am here to argue. I am just here to discuss a little bit about the idea "200M in all skills". This is what I have to say to the community of tip.it, it's been great so far.

N.B. My English isn't as good as Aasiwats, though we both live in same country. I think he studied in a better school (a little joke).

Pyl.png

wow if u actualy go back and read my origonal post, i said that drumguns 300m xp month doesnt count for much because its not CONSITENT xp, 200m summon is something you work years to build up

50m str off zeal takes at least a few months.

but my eyes decieved me when drumgun actualy tried to defend himself saying that yes! that 311m xp was consistent!, in fact it shuold count even if it did take months of preparation because he can do that pace anyways

denying that it was inconsistent is beyond me

a_final_name.png

wow if u actualy go back and read my origonal post, i said that drumguns 300m xp month doesnt count for much because its not CONSITENT xp, 200m summon is something you work years to build up

50m str off zeal takes at least a few months.

but my eyes decieved me when drumgun actualy tried to defend himself saying that yes! that 311m xp was consistent!, in fact it shuold count even if it did take months of preparation because he can do that pace anyways

denying that it was inconsistent is beyond me

Lol @ you.

Does Kingduffy still train his skills based on how they are ranked?

If you don't understand, here is an example:

His Dungeoneering is ranked at 270 which is the lowest ranked skill he has, so he trains it to match the next to lowest skill and so on.

I'm not totally sure he did/does this but that's what it looked like from looking at HS list, a year ago?, I think.

Does Kingduffy still train his skills based on how they are ranked?

If you don't understand, here is an example:

His Dungeoneering is ranked at 270 which is the lowest ranked skill he has, so he trains it to match the next to lowest skill and so on.

I'm not totally sure he did/does this but that's what it looked like from looking at HS list, a year ago?, I think.

He trained this way until Dungeoneering got released. It's not clear what is his goal these days though. He still has some very impressive ranks in every skills though.

Off Topic: Thanx to everyone for the feedback on my updates, especially pointing out my sentence claiming Green098 is both male AND female! I wrote that in a hurry before a very intense week-end where I took more than one drink (in response to someone saying I earned that!).

On-Topic ( and please guys try to stay on topic and discuss assumptions on real-life habits on OTHER THREADS!!!) : I have a feeling that community driven players ( Aasiwat with supreme skillers and Zarfot with his youtube videos come to mind quickly) will tend to stick with RS longer that players who are not "attached" with things like clans and guilds. These factors can influence how far a player can and will go. It is interesting to watch the top players these days in comparison to 3-4 years ago when every top player was training cooking-fletching-thieving, while most of our current top players have these skills out of the way, there's a lot of variety in training.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Ok. It's an interesting way of training skills.

This might be interesting fun fact:

I added up the rank number of each skill for Zarfot, Lan and Kingduffy.

Zarfot: 7317

Lan: 4360

Kingduffy: 2162

Kingduffy's average rank is 86,48! :o

I only took these three as an example but it'd be interesting to find someone with a better average than Kingduffy.

I decided to make a predictive chart of the year's end highscore. Bear in mind this was made using the last 45 days of training and assuming players keep their trend.

Top 15 XP 2010 year's end prediction:

1. Balmung Pro (aasiwat) : 2 480B xp

2. Zarfot : 2 440B xp

3. Jdelacroix : 2 265B xp

4. Drumgun : 2 205B xp

5. Elvis : 2 059B xp

6. Telmomarques : 2 045B xp

7. Gertjaars : 2 019B xp

8. Lan : 1 995B xp

9. Erw j : 1 955B xp

10. Elias : 1 945B xp

11. Kingduffy : 1 825B xp

12. S u o m i : 1 820B xp

13. Tezz : 1 800B xp

14. Paperbag : 1 740B xp

15. Green098 : 1 670B xp

This is from purely statistical values and following the past 45 days trend. I don't believe Elvis, Telmomarques, Elias and Tezz will maintain their pace to achieve these XP totals and ranks, but the top 15 will probably have all these names when all is said and done on Jan 1st 2011.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

@Jebrim

Yeah, i had been up to like 4am with i wrote that. Meant to say drumgun, not zarfot lol.

oops double post my bad

pere_grin.png

I have read every single page of this topic for quite a long time and for me it's a real honor to finally post here after legends like drumgun and Aasiwat. Firstly, I am nobody as in terms of runescape fame. Second of all I don't play runescape anymore and have no friends what so ever in the top of hiscores. I have never seen zezima in game btw. Only thing related to runescape I do keep track is this forum page and hiscores. There are many reasons why I keep coming to this page every day - weekly updates (thanks langer) and well for me it is quite a big thing to finally see posting top players like Jebrim, lan etc. Why I am starting my post with introducing myself is simple - I have no intention to say something that could change anything nor I am here to argue. I am just here to discuss a little bit about the idea "200M in all skills".

To start with I've always admired the mental strength of those people who can maintain playing runescape days and days + progress somewhere. And my favorite top player is mr drumgun, greetings! Even though I don't know nothing more about him than numbers in hiscores, something in drumgun has always attracted my attention. It's not 8 skill maxed and I am sure it's also not fantastic combat stats. The thing I've always seen in drumgun even before I read his posts here is that he doesn't play ONLY for top rank and fame. Being with 69 farming and in the same time 2 billion experience is crazy, it is outrageous.. That made me think that not everybody care about attention only and that's what made me respect drumgun. Drumgun has now farming 99. No i don't hate him now, I still like him. And since the day farming was maxed I've been waiting that maybe drum you finish dungeoneering too (maybe it won't take you many years like with farming) and take the position being number one in the total hiscores what you deserve.

If I think about 200M in all skills in general then my first thought is - cool. But excuse me for asking, but after achieving this what will happen next? I can't accept the answer that the person who does this impossible thing just "quits". That would be illogical. If you spend 10 years playing game then it's hard for me to believe you just quit one day. And I'm worried about all of you guys S U O M I, Aasiwat, drumgun, Jdelacroix, Telmomarques, Zarfot... Even though it is fun to see how much it's possible to play one game in a year or decade it's also hurtful to think about the families of yours and so on. I think we are standing in front of a bigger problem here called "living in virtual world". What you dudes do is just an example of where the world is heading. If you talked to a guy like 100 years ago and said that in year 2010 people spend most of their lives in front of a box he would have laughed. But now it is really happening.

Oh yeah... I think I have nothing more to say really. I wish luck to doing all your goals Aasiwat and everybody else, especially drumgun. But I hope that one day you understand (if you already haven't) that living in virtual world can be satisfying and fun, but it can't replace real life with real people. Yes, play runescape, but don't forget your friends who love you. I look forward for more posts from everybody I've mentioned - please give me that honor. And stop arguing about stupid things! I'd like to repeat once more what i started with: I have no intention to say something that could change anything nor I am here to argue. I am just here to discuss a little bit about the idea "200M in all skills". This is what I have to say to the community of tip.it, it's been great so far.

N.B. My English isn't as good as Aasiwats, though we both live in same country. I think he studied in a better school (a little joke).

drumgum and aasiwat are not legends.

Wait a minute, Zarfot at 2,440 mil xp? That would be a 160m lead on aasiwat. This seems almost impossible. Maybe you meant 2,240 mil xp?

Sweet list tho. Thanks.

those are my year's end prediction, not the actual XP.

langerkiller.png

Wait a minute, Zarfot at 2,440 mil xp? That would be a 160m lead on aasiwat. This seems almost impossible. Maybe you meant 2,240 mil xp?

Sweet list tho. Thanks.

those are my year's end prediction, not the actual XP.

Yes, I know. I thought there might have been a mistake. I did not realize that zarfot was gaining that rapidly on aasiwat.

pere_grin.png

yep about 10M xp per month. Oops just realized the typo on Aasiwat... meant to be 2480B xp...

You're nuts, right? 2480B = 2,480,000,000,000

(thanks for all the info though, it's no wonder a couple of mistakes slip through the cracks)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Telmomarques has passed Elias in overall XP for a place in the top 10.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

yep about 10M xp per month. Oops just realized the typo on Aasiwat... meant to be 2480B xp...

You're nuts, right? 2480B = 2,480,000,000,000

(thanks for all the info though, it's no wonder a couple of mistakes slip through the cracks)

Well there was a space in his original post so i just took it as 2.480B.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.