200M in all Skills

Makilio

i actually think suomi trains very efficiently and never misclicks, it would be awesome to ge him posting here

I doubt he'll come here and post as everything on net excluding Rs is a waste of xp for him. He even stopped posting on Finnish Community Forums once he started doing the 200m goals. He got so many flame messages for being so arrogant begger so he don't really like us now <_<

In my opinion Tezz is one player to point out, I don't know if hes going for all 200ms but once he finishes Cook he'll be somewhere 1.56 B xp and in good position to get Fletching next as he has only barely 99 Fletch. Plus he has 120 Dung and pretty good Slayer xp :thumbsup:

Not everyone is perfect all the time, even Suomi makes mistakes. He doesn't waste time like most players though.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

But you ARE leeching off society if you exploit welfare payments and play RS for 10 hours a day.

Good for them, for being smart enough to find a way to do what they want.

Yea, but he said in his post that they werent leeching off society, when its obvious that they are.

Well, Zygimantas, that's not good. Is robbing a convenient store good because people were smart enough to find a way to aquire money? Yes, it's possible to take advantage of the welfare system here in America, but that is not ethical because it harms others (albeit the mass of taxpayers). Welfare abuse also contributes to this country's debt crisis which at the moment doesn't feel like their are any really bad effects, but it could catch up to us and our generation.

But addressing Sir Kurity, it sounds like you're being rather presumptuous. How obvious is it? There MANY ways to sustain yourself legitimately. I'm not try to necessarily give these guys the benefit of a doubt, but making a large assumption is certainly just as bad.

I shouldn't be surprised although I've never thought of it like that. To not do anything else, not even visiting forums, nothing just to save time and max the Xp gains. And time is saved because one needs sleep, food and other necessities. Wow. Working so hard to get as much XP as fast as possible, sounds like a real life job to me and for what? You tell me.

I'm not saying S_O__U__M_I or anyone of the people with massive amounts of XP are like that. That is what I got from reading posts in this thread, now I don't take the assumptions made in these posts to heart since most of the posts are not made by the people we are discussing. Also, I'm not judging anyone, I play the game too although in a different way and sometimes for different reasons.

I do find this thread very interesting, both the discussions and the weekly? updates by Langer.

If suomi only cares about 200M everything then he doesn't play it in a smart way.

If you want to play it in a perfect way (or close near) you wouldn't max any of your skills before you got at least 150M xp in all or allmost all other skills too.

He will gain experience in the skills he allready maxed, so he allready wasted time, so no he isn't perfect.

I do think it won't be any diffrend with mining this time.

Somehow if he cares about beïng on page one stuff in as much as possible skills he does play it in a smart way!

Whatever his goals are, I wish him good luck :) :P!

Well I'm sure you've all heard of his begging for donation ways; when you have that little gp you're not going to waste any, especially bearing in mind superheating is over 3 million gold bars which did probably start off at like 150-200 each, still about 300m if he's kept all banked. Banking's probably preferable regardless for that little bit less effort.

Even in his cash starved state (if you're ever in w77 chat he's always begging for lava tians :s), dropping the bars would be better. Can get you upwards of 125%+ more exp.

But yeah, definitely true about the effort, I can't imagine doing that for 12-16 hours a day till 200m mining.

Is it possible? Hell yeah. Though I doubt anyone in the world has the patience or time to get it within the next 5 years or so. But I could be wrong. Dungeoneering was mastered in what, 2 months? As time goes by skills are getting progressively easier. I would call it a plausible.

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

But you ARE leeching off society if you exploit welfare payments and play RS for 10 hours a day.

Good for them, for being smart enough to find a way to do what they want.

Yea, but he said in his post that they werent leeching off society, when its obvious that they are.

Well, Zygimantas, that's not good. Is robbing a convenient store good because people were smart enough to find a way to aquire money? Yes, it's possible to take advantage of the welfare system here in America, but that is not ethical because it harms others (albeit the mass of taxpayers). Welfare abuse also contributes to this country's debt crisis which at the moment doesn't feel like their are any really bad effects, but it could catch up to us and our generation.

But addressing Sir Kurity, it sounds like you're being rather presumptuous. How obvious is it? There MANY ways to sustain yourself legitimately. I'm not try to necessarily give these guys the benefit of a doubt, but making a large assumption is certainly just as bad.

The same ethics don't have to be universal.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

True, true. I'm just reaching I guess.

I'm also curious how he'll cap off smithing and magic, wonder if he has enough to buy the ore+nats. I'd assume he's been dumping bars semi-frequently.

The most efficient way would be to alc logs while woodcutting and smith addy plates for smithing.

Is it possible? Hell yeah. Though I doubt anyone in the world has the patience or time to get it within the next 5 years or so. But I could be wrong. Dungeoneering was mastered in what, 2 months? As time goes by skills are getting progressively easier. I would call it a plausible.

Is that what easier really means? Let's review. Is fishing harder than dungeoneering? No because dungeoneering is a LOT more complex and more difficult to master. Is fishing slower than dungeoneering, yes. Are skillers getting easier? No. Are skillers getting faster? Yes.

And furthermore, does 120 mean someone has "mastered" something? Of course not. You could be the best dunger at level 80 or whatever. 120 means people just spent a lot of time on it. But of course being good significantly consumes less time achieving 120, but just because someone gets 120 does not imply they've "mastered" it. Of course practice makes perfect but does not imply perfection.

ADDED:

Well I can't deny that. But I hate people who bring that bit up so I am going to come to your house and gf you for 991lp because I don't see it as unethical. GF.

If you are able to survive without having a job, I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life. Atleast the former is on your own schedule and with your own will.

To Drumgun, Jebrim, S U O M I, etc.

I tend to sympathize with thoughts like these. There are many expectations that society places on us; most of us are indoctrinated from birth (like many religions) to develop a biased palette of expectations. We expect people to get an education, get a job (maybe even one that we like), make money, spend money, and traverse through our existence that way. It keeps the economy rolling. So when someone comes along and says, "Hey, I can survive without a job. I can consume less (or whatever) and live in a sustainable way so I won't need a job and can consequently use that time to do things that I actually want to do," it kind of makes sense why it's frowned upon, not even mentioning that what they want to do is changing a bunch of 1's and 0's on a computer server.

In my opinion, if you can do what you want to do without having a job or being a leech to society/other people, then great. That's admirable in my book. And as far as changing a bunch of 1's and 0's on a computer server, isn't that all we are doing in real life anyways? It seems bleak, but the facts are that in a few hundred years almost all of our lives won't really matter anyways, and in the span of thousands, millions, or perhaps even billions of years, I would wager that what we do with our lives is of any importance, unless you of course believe in a fairy tale where we will all be with "our creator" worshiping him for eternity and somehow be happy, but what we do in this life determines our afterlife with that or cooking marshmallows (hmg marshmallows!) deep in the earth's crust for eternity (which helps explain why so many people can believe in fairy tales like that). I digress...

Anyways, props to you guys in a way for trying an alternative lifestyle that few are brave enough to do/risk. Although 10+ years of planned things does seem a bit too ambitious and being really open and looking for acceptence and support is a bit too much, for my taste anyways (not that all of you are though).

Also, this kind of addresses feelings I had during earlier posts, but I tend to admire and strive to be someone who averages 6 hours a day, but plays so efficiently (efficient skill order, money making techniques, good multiskilling) that they get 10+ hours/day (quasi-arbitrary number) worth of experience rather than someone who plays 19.5 hours a day but get 14 hours/day worth of experience, or whatever. Sure it's amazing that you can sit in front and move pixils around for 19.5 hours a day, but that certainly fails to me my criterium of a top player when you waste so much XP by not training skills efficiently and in poor orders. Sure that's the way you've elected to play, but it's not efficient and not the smartest competitive gameplay option. "Hai my naym is jojoe and I'm going to get 200m slay by skipping all tasks but rats and training with a bronze dagger. I'm going to train for 24.001 hours a day to prove I'm the best."

Now argue damnit.

Nice contradiction in there. The people who play efficiently aren't doing anything useful/productive at the same time (besides playing rs, I mean). Only a biased mind could state that, because 14h still owns 10h. And if you're really okay with/admire people able to survive using alternative methods while playing 10h+ a day bla bla bla, then it shouldn't matter to you either in which manner a person achieves their things. But ok, I'll play along...

http://runetracker.org/records

Please tell me where your oh so efficient players feature on there. Not at the #1 spot, I can tell ya that much lol (Suomi = exception). Anyone could get lucky with Runescape (returning to rs after 5 years with 100 phats from back then in your bank for example), and easily get #1 - doing all of the easiest and buyable skills, merching with the money that got handed to them while not spending that much time on the game, obviously. Anyone could play efficiently for awhile per day too. What defines a true #1 is the manner in which they achieve things (consistency and as many hours a day possible, with very little resources compared to the competitors). Maybe you should try 18h for a month straight for starters and see how commonly and low-level it apperentaly is according to you. Trust me, you'll be running back to your much easier 6h efficient playtime a day in no time.

Lastly, it's not up to you to determine people's goals. My goal was to get #1 summon and get god-tier exp records, not to go for all 200m skills. Training the way I did was the only way to achieve it, because I came from way behind, had to start from scratch, and haven't had a single favour that aided me towards this goal. The way I achieved THIS was done in the most efficient way, so your last line about the bronze dagger thing doesn't make any sense whatsoever either.

Anyway, just quoting you for a sec. ''We expect people to get an education, get a job (maybe even one that we like), make money, spend money, and traverse through our existence that way. It keeps the economy rolling.'' You're just one of those 'We's', because you use the #1 overall and first to all skills 200m as your base for being the best like most people do, while that is not the only path to choose from to become the best. Thank you for your post.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

True, true. I'm just reaching I guess.

I'm also curious how he'll cap off smithing and magic, wonder if he has enough to buy the ore+nats. I'd assume he's been dumping bars semi-frequently.

The most efficient way would be to alc logs while woodcutting and smith addy plates for smithing.

Is that what easier really means? Let's review. Is fishing harder than dungeoneering? No because dungeoneering is a LOT more complex and more difficult to master. Is fishing slower than dungeoneering, yes. Are skillers getting easier? No. Are skillers getting faster? Yes.

And furthermore, does 120 mean someone has "mastered" something? Of course not. You could be the best dunger at level 80 or whatever. 120 means people just spent a lot of time on it. But of course being good significantly consumes less time achieving 120, but just because someone gets 120 does not imply they've "mastered" it. Of course practice makes perfect but does not imply perfection.

ADDED:

Well I can't deny that. But I hate people who bring that bit up so I am going to come to your house and gf you for 991lp because I don't see it as unethical. GF.

To jojoe: Definitely true specifically someone like current rank 4 Rc still gets 35k /xph at zmi some people just get high levels and ranks becaus eof either lack of competition or training it for really long time. My personal favorite quote is any idiot can train a skill and get lots of xp but doing it right is what makes you good at it

aribiterspar3.png

Seems hard to claim someone is best dungeoneer when they aren't even eligable for all the content.

Dungeoneering is more complex than fishing, but that doesn't necessarily make it harder.

Agility and RC are harder skills even though they simple, because of the monotony and need for near constant attention in combination with slow xp rates.

To jojoe: Definitely true specifically someone like current rank 4 Rc still gets 35k /xph at zmi some people just get high levels and ranks becaus eof either lack of competition or training it for really long time. My personal favorite quote is any idiot can train a skill and get lots of xp but doing it right is what makes you good at it

Actually, what makes you good at it is that your ego makes your think your good at at. :wink:

There is no right way to do anything in RS, having lots of xp, levels, and ranks is proof enough that your "good" at RS.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

If you are able to survive without having a job, I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life. Atleast the former is on your own schedule and with your own will.

To Drumgun, Jebrim, S U O M I, etc.

I tend to sympathize with thoughts like these. There are many expectations that society places on us; most of us are indoctrinated from birth (like many religions) to develop a biased palette of expectations. We expect people to get an education, get a job (maybe even one that we like), make money, spend money, and traverse through our existence that way. It keeps the economy rolling. So when someone comes along and says, "Hey, I can survive without a job. I can consume less (or whatever) and live in a sustainable way so I won't need a job and can consequently use that time to do things that I actually want to do," it kind of makes sense why it's frowned upon, not even mentioning that what they want to do is changing a bunch of 1's and 0's on a computer server.

In my opinion, if you can do what you want to do without having a job or being a leech to society/other people, then great. That's admirable in my book. And as far as changing a bunch of 1's and 0's on a computer server, isn't that all we are doing in real life anyways? It seems bleak, but the facts are that in a few hundred years almost all of our lives won't really matter anyways, and in the span of thousands, millions, or perhaps even billions of years, I would wager that what we do with our lives is of any importance, unless you of course believe in a fairy tale where we will all be with "our creator" worshiping him for eternity and somehow be happy, but what we do in this life determines our afterlife with that or cooking marshmallows (hmg marshmallows!) deep in the earth's crust for eternity (which helps explain why so many people can believe in fairy tales like that). I digress...

Anyways, props to you guys in a way for trying an alternative lifestyle that few are brave enough to do/risk. Although 10+ years of planned things does seem a bit too ambitious and being really open and looking for acceptence and support is a bit too much, for my taste anyways (not that all of you are though).

Also, this kind of addresses feelings I had during earlier posts, but I tend to admire and strive to be someone who averages 6 hours a day, but plays so efficiently (efficient skill order, money making techniques, good multiskilling) that they get 10+ hours/day (quasi-arbitrary number) worth of experience rather than someone who plays 19.5 hours a day but get 14 hours/day worth of experience, or whatever. Sure it's amazing that you can sit in front and move pixils around for 19.5 hours a day, but that certainly fails to me my criterium of a top player when you waste so much XP by not training skills efficiently and in poor orders. Sure that's the way you've elected to play, but it's not efficient and not the smartest competitive gameplay option. "Hai my naym is jojoe and I'm going to get 200m slay by skipping all tasks but rats and training with a bronze dagger. I'm going to train for 24.001 hours a day to prove I'm the best."

Now argue damnit.

Nice contradiction in there. The people who play efficiently aren't doing anything useful/productive at the same time (besides playing rs, I mean). Only a biased mind could state that, because 14h still owns 10h. And if you're really okay with/admire people able to survive using alternative methods while playing 10h+ a day bla bla bla, then it shouldn't matter to you either in which manner a person achieves their things. But ok, I'll play along...

http://runetracker.org/records

Please tell me where your oh so efficient players feature on there. Not at the #1 spot, I can tell ya that much lol (Suomi = exception). Anyone could get lucky with Runescape (returning to rs after 5 years with 100 phats from back then in your bank for example), and easily get #1 - doing all of the easiest and buyable skills, merching with the money that got handed to them while not spending that much time on the game, obviously. Anyone could play efficiently for awhile per day too. What defines a true #1 is the manner in which they achieve things (consistency and as many hours a day possible). Maybe you should try 18h for a month straight for starters and see how commonly and low-level it apperentaly is according to you. Trust me, you'll be running back to your much easier 6h efficient playtime a day in no time.

Lastly, it's not up to you to determine people's goals. My goal was to get #1 summon and get god-tier exp records, not to go for all 200m skills. Training the way I did was the only way to achieve it, because I came from way behind, had to start from scratch, and haven't had a single favour that aided me towards this goal. The way I achieved THIS was done in the most efficient way, so your last line about the bronze dagger thing doesn't make any sense whatsoever either.

Anyway, just quoting you for a sec. ''We expect people to get an education, get a job (maybe even one that we like), make money, spend money, and traverse through our existence that way. It keeps the economy rolling.'' You're just one of those 'We's', because you use the #1 overall and first to all skills 200m as your base for being the best like most people do, while that is not the only path to choose from to become the best. Thank you for your post.

True but I think the general refferal was to beating the game. The basics of which would be 200m xp in all stats. True you can beat it in your own sense and achieve goals but you wouldnt truly beat the game till 200m xp in all stats. Your goal in Halo 3 could be play 5 levels on legendary without dying, well you accomplished your goal and did great but the overalld irection of this basic conversation is at beating the game/200m xp in all skills

aribiterspar3.png

If they are leeching off society its one thing, however if they won the lotto and can financially support their habit who are you to judge them? Or even if they live with their parents who are you to call them a leech? If they can support themselves or live with someone who can then i see no problem with playing 10 hours a day.

10 hours a day really isn't a huge amount. Even if you work 9-5, add 1/day for travelling and 1 for food shops, 46 hours offline a week. If you then play up until midnight and 18 hours on weekends (ignoring the possibility of playing a little before heading out), it's a total of 67.5 hours/week. Sure, it's not social but it's not leeching either.

this

aribiterspar3.png

suomi has no cash problems at all just think 100m rc are from effigies, so he will do nats 100m which is a lot, slayer drop can be good as well and with that he will have enough to merch 2 months to get 20 bil

100m on nats would get him between 3-4b and at 15h a day still take him almost a year

aribiterspar3.png

True but I think the general refferal was to beating the game. The basics of which would be 200m xp in all stats. True you can beat it in your own sense and achieve goals but you wouldnt truly beat the game till 200m xp in all stats. Your goal in Halo 3 could be play 5 levels on legendary without dying, well you accomplished your goal and did great but the overalld irection of this basic conversation is at beating the game/200m xp in all skills

If it was so general then my exact playing hours and exp value/day shouldn't have been used. In that case, it becomes a personal refferal. Either way, point is still valid.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)