200M in all Skills

Makilio

Well that's essentially what people like me, S U O M I, and Drumgun have. I don't see why we need to be criticized for it though.

Because you are (possibly) leeching off others to do it?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Which is why people who are going for that goal usually don't post on threads such as this. Surprising some top players did so.

It's not really that. I notice on the RSOF that no-lifer and addiction debates always pop up around Jebrim. No offence to him, it's just something I've noticed since he started his first 200m Agility thread. This thread can recover, it has several times before. :thumbsup:

Well it took 55 pages before the "nolife" argument really took off.

Hoping we get the next 55 pages free of these.

I'll make an update later tonight, btw, Zarfot became the 2nd player to reach 2,2 xp earlier today.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 15 (this hopefully gets the topic back "on-topic")

1. Balmung Pro (previously Skiller and Aasiwat) : 2,27B xp. Congrats to our fellow Tip.iter Aasiwat on 200M construction (6th skill) last week. Balmung Pro has trained multiple skills last week, dungeon, farming, prayer as well as the mining/smithing/magic trio. Coming milestones: 100M slayer

2. Zarfot : 2,20B xp. Zarfot went back to slayer last week with major effigies gains especially in RC. He's not gaining on Balmung Pro anymore, but he's not losing ground either. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,13Bxp. Still keeping up with dungeon, slayer and farming last week, he's climbed a lot or overall ranks. Any plans for rank 1 overall? From the top 3, he's in the best position. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M farming.

4. Drumgun : 2,07B xp. Still controversial, still 69 farming? Hell no! Drumgun is closing on 99 farming, a skill that he kept at 69 from a very long time. He's also training dungeon, ranged and WC lately. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive...

6. Lan : 1,86B xp. A somewhat slower week for Lan, he's trained multiple skills while focusing on dungeon and slayer. He's widen the gap between him and Erw J to 10M xp. Coming milestones: 100M def

7. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Very slow week for Erw J, mainly trained WC. My prediction of him going for rank 1 overall were way off! . Coming milestones : nothing in sight!

8. Elvis : 1,74B xp. Still one of the fastest trianing player out there, he's been training dungeon and prayer last week. In good position to grab rank 1 overall with 45M dungeon XP and 60M xp lead on Telmomarques. Coming milestones : , 100M WC and 100M attack .

9. Kingduffy : 1,72B xp. Mainly training slayer and herblore, he's gained a nice amount of dungeon XP last week too. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

10. Elias : 1,69B xp. Came back strong after a slow week, he's been training mainly dungeon and WC but has gained lots of XP in other skills as well. Coming milestones : 1,7B XP.

11. telmomarques : 1,68B xp. Very constructive week for Telmomarques training...construction..pun sadly intended. Coming milestones : 1,7B xp.

12. Paperbag : 1,64B xp. Still not much done last week except some major farming, probably goes hand in hand with him gathering materials for herblore later. Coming milestones : 100M farming.

13. S U O M I : 1,56B xp. Still training mining/smithing/magic which he is now 3 weeks away to max out. He has passed Green098 last week for rank 13. Coming milestones : 200M mining (5th skill)

14. Green098 : 1,55B xp. Still training dungeon and closing in on 100M XP and obviously 120 dungeon and max total. She'll lock himself on the front page for a long while once she reach those milestones (same text as last week, I'm getting lazy with "predictable" players). Coming milestones : 100M dungeon.

15. ox : 1,51B xp. Trained some WC last week, but still a slow week. Coming milestones : Nothing in sight.

Other notable players : Fredmcgarry 1,48B xp, Season 1,47B xp, Evil XP god 1,42B xp,

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Once again, thank you for doing these updates, Langer. Always enjoyable to read.

No problem, just sharing my hobby with everyone else. And it's always nice to have feedback !

langerkiller.png

Green098 is female

Thanx Jebrim, I didn't know that and corrected my post. Any idea what she is planning to do once she's done with 120 dungeon?

langerkiller.png

Well it was predtty much assumed that he quit. I hadn't seen any proof of it though. Is this video from march or around that time?

langerkiller.png

Other notable players : Fredmcgarry 1,48B xp, Season 1,47B xp, Evil XP god 1,42B xp,

If you only look at totall xp atm then rather check Tezz...

Yes even lower with 1,41B but gained 128M xp this month (40M summoning... Admitted but still) and just started with cooking with 150M xp left, all 3 your notable players allready maxed this ;).

*edit: If you look at the race for the eventual 200M everything winner keep an eye on Serpenttine, he/she only got 650M xp yet, but is racing like an idiot for quite some time allready.

This person has only 12.8M totall xp on 24 april 2008, maxed all his stats including dungeoneering to 120 a few days ago so I guess he/she basically did that from lumbridge new account to maxed in about 2.6 year time... ;)

I think he/she could become a Zarfot the 2nd, she gained about 68M xp this month while +- only training dungeon.

If you only look at totall xp atm then rather check Tezz...

Yes even lower with 1,41B but gained 128M xp this month (40M summoning... Admitted but still) and just started with cooking with 150M xp left, all 3 your notable players allready maxed this ;).

*edit: If you look at the race for the eventual 200M everything winner keep an eye on Serpenttine, he/she only got 650M xp yet, but is racing like an idiot for quite some time allready.

This person has only 12.8M totall xp on 24 april 2008, maxed all his stats including dungeoneering to 120 a few days ago so I guess he/she basically did that from lumbridge new account to maxed in about 2.6 year time... ;)

I think he/she could become a Zarfot the 2nd, she gained about 68M xp this month while +- only training dungeon.

These ppl have no life :shock:

thank you Callous for this unwanted post...

@ deyan

I know there are a lot of players with under 1,4B xp that have the potential to max out first, but at the moment, it's easier for me to update only the players with most XP and I let other people like you shed light to the more obscure players like Serpentine and Tezz, even though it's obvious Tezz is not in the obscure category.

langerkiller.png

Lol even though he maxed out alot of easy skills already, Kemadorr isn't doing bad at all. I do believe he declared that he's either going for rank 1 overall or that he feels that he's the best (#1) player on Runescape (or both). So there's atleast ambition there, and he doesn't appear to be afraid to train slower skills based on his fish and rc exp, just starting with the easiest ones. He tops Evil XP God with about 10m exp (1,43B), hence he gets a mention from me. :D

Oh and to finish it - Coming milestone: 200m hunting. He appears to be in the race for a hunt first page spot, which he will have to work hard for if the above 3 all keep it up.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Lol even though he maxed out alot of easy skills already, Kemadorr isn't doing bad at all. I do believe he declared that he's either going for rank 1 overall or that he feels that he's the best (#1) player on Runescape (or both). So there's atleast ambition there, and he doesn't appear to be afraid to train slower skills based on his fish and rc exp, just starting with the easiest ones. He tops Evil XP God with about 10m exp (1,43B), hence he gets a mention from me. :D

Oh and to finish it - Coming milestone: 200m hunting. He appears to be in the race for a hunt first page spot, which he will have to work hard for if the above 3 all keep it up.

Nice find Drumgun and nice summary. It's getting crowded in the 1,4B-1,5B xp range.

I just reviewed my post and I have to correct myself when I said Zarfot was not gaining any ground on Balmung Pro anymore... He's gaining about 10M xp per month on Balmung Pro and at this rate, could claim rank 1 in the next 6-7 months.

langerkiller.png

Kemadorr... Stopped? You can just as good put Timlahaye in there :S?

*edit: Change that 6-7 months into 3-4 months, Bal just finished his construction so will slow down in xp/... again.

Just look at the latest week, Zar can continue to do that week for a big 2 years while still having 150M fm xp left, Bal can't do much as long as he doesn't have or offers the money needed for fast xp/...

Yeah I just noticed kemadorr has been inactive since september started. I don't expect Timlahaye to come back either.

langerkiller.png

*edit: Change that 6-7 months into 3-4 months, Bal just finished his construction so will slow down in xp/... again.

Just look at the latest week, Zar can continue to do that week for a big 2 years while still having 150M fm xp left, Bal can't do much as long as he doesn't have or offers the money needed for fast xp/...

Gertjaars has quit too but he still gets mentioned aswell, nice try though :P . Also, if Kema did quit I doubt it's perm - probably inactive cuz of school starting etc.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Gertjaars has quit too but he still gets mentioned aswell, nice try though :P . Also, if Kema did quit I doubt it's perm - probably inactive cuz of school starting etc.

Gert is still top 5 overall XP so deserves a mention and keep an eye on him incase he comes back :smile:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Phoenix Odin apparently got a temp ban for the recent dungoneering glitch. It might be extended to a perm ban, depending on Jagex. I know he is only close to 200m in one skill but I figured people in this thread might care.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Phoenix Odin apparently got a temp ban for the recent dungoneering glitch. It might be extended to a perm ban, depending on Jagex. I know he is only close to 200m in one skill but I figured people in this thread might care.

He actually abused that glitch?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.