200M in all Skills

Makilio

Update of the top 15

1. Balmung Pro (previously Skiller and Aasiwat) : 2,25B xp. Still going strong and maintaining his lead over Zarfot, Balmung Pro is very close to finishing construction for his 6th 200M skill. He's also gaining daily XP in farming and he remains a good bet for first player to 2,5B XP. Coming milestones: 100M slayer and 200M construction (6th skill).

2. Zarfot : 2,18B xp. First off, congrats on 200M fletch (6th 200M skill). This past week, Zarfot has trained both dungeoneering and a trio of mining/smithing/magic. Coming milestones : 2,2B XP.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,12Bxp. Still training Dungeon, slayer and farming lately, he seems like the kind of player that sticks to a goal. He may have somewhat slowed down, but he has his rank 3 pretty much locked for the next couple weeks. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M farming.

4. Drumgun : 2,05B xp. Our most controversial top player has been training farming and ranged lately, on his way to become the first player to max out all combat skills. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive...

6. Lan : 1,86B xp. Still training slayer (keep it up mate!), he still has Erw J close on his heels. I believe he can reach 2B before the year ends. Coming milestones: 100M def

7. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Solely training dungeoneering lately, I have a feeling Erw J is eyeing rank 1 overall seeing as no one with more XP than him is better placed at the moment. . Coming milestones : nothing in sight!

8. Elvis : 1,71B xp. Still going at a very strong pace, he passed Kingduffy and reached 1,7B xp in the last week mainly training prayer, dungeoneering and smithing. Coming milestones : , 100M WC and 100M attack .

9. Kingduffy : 1,70B xp. Lost a rank to Elvis last week, he's been training both slayer and dungeonerring. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

10. Elias : 1,68B xp. Going at a much slower pace than the last weeks, he's been training multiple skills but his WC stands out. Coming milestones : 1,7B XP.

11. telmomarques : 1,65B xp. Still one of the fastest paced player out there, he's reached 100M construction last week, his main training skill. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

12. Paperbag : 1,64B xp. Nothing much done in the last week... for a top player that is. He's closing in on 100M farming and has been training some fishing last week. Coming milestones : 100M farming.

13. Green098 : 1,54B xp. Still training dungeon and closing in on 100M XP and obviously 120 dungeon and max total. He'll lock himself on the front page for a long while once he reach those milestones. Coming milestones : 100M dungeon.

14. S U O M I : 1,54B xp. Still training mining/smithing/magic which he is 4 weeks away to max out. He should claim rank 13 as early as tomorrow. Coming milestones : 200M mining (5th skill)

15. ox : 1,51B xp. inactive. Coming milestones : Nothing in sight.

Other notable players : Fredmcgarry 1,47B xp, Season 1,46B xp, Evil XP god 1,42B xp,

Paper will be 1.8b xp shortly ^_^ seems hell hop to 12 ish then

aribiterspar3.png

@ Aribiterspar

Is he gathering materials for a skill in particular?

Also, try not to quote big posts if you only want to reply to a part of it. It fills this thread too quickly.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Balmung Pro has reached 200M construction and he's going back to slayer.

S U O M I has claimed rank 13 from Green098, he should stay at this place for several weeks, unless he slows down a lot.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I wonder what s u o m i will do after 200M mining while he still got some magic/smiting xp left... ;)

Same thing, but buying the gold ore.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

He really shouldn'T max out smithing if he intends on slaying later on because of effigies. It would be a waste to gain no added XP in either mining and smithing.

langerkiller.png

He really shouldn'T max out smithing if he intends on slaying later on because of effigies. It would be a waste to gain no added XP in either mining and smithing.

This is clearly now becoming a problem for alot of the competitors- they are blatantly giving up free xp from effigies(aasiwat maxing const/thief and cooking/firemaking means 23k less xp per effigie). I guess skill rankings mean more to them than the big picture.

Edit: yeah, somehow i figured aasiwat to be 200m thief but he isn't, so sorry about that. I also understand why they max the skills, but it will get tougher to manage the situations soon enough- maxing slayer would be a good idea for suomi as it would be the next ''hardest'' grind skill.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

This is clearly now becoming a problem for alot of the competitors- they are blatantly giving up free xp from effigies(aasiwat maxing const/thief and cooking/firemaking means 23k less xp per effigie). I guess skill rankings mean more to them than the big picture.

I guess it's a personnal choice by some players, but I understand this choice if lost XP in the long run means permanent ranking on the front page of a given skill...especially construction.

langerkiller.png

I thought aasiwat said he specifically wasn't going for thief, for that exact reason.

He did get screwed on cook/fm before effigies came out though.

Yep here's the top players with disadvantages with effigies :

Balmung Pro : fm/cook

Jdelacroix : fm/cook

Telmomarques : fm/cook and on his way to block Construction/thieving

Green098 : fm/cook

Paperbag : fm/cook

Gertjaars : fm/cook

langerkiller.png

What I would like to ask any of the top players if you see this.

What do you think of Zezima?

E.g Is he still thought of as a top player to you, did he inspire you at all and is he still respected in the higher level circles now that his exp has been dwarfed?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

What I would like to ask any of the top players if you see this.

What do you think of Zezima?

E.g Is he still thought of as a top player to you, did he inspire you at all and is he still respected in the higher level circles now that his exp has been dwarfed?

Whenever someone mentions Zezima I immediately think of a higher level player who has high ranks. But if you look at his overall experience, then by today's numbers he isn't that extraordinary. But what he achieved years ago makes me have respect for him, even though his stats now don't classify that high as they used to.

Yeah, I don't see a particular reason to train thieving now. I would have been perfectly able to finish thief on front page or even top 10 but simply didn't like it enough and have barely gotten any more xp in a few years. I'll probably just consider making it into the top 100 to max.

It's nice to have good ranks locked though, would have liked three rank 6's but couldn't compete with medi doing dragonstones for crafting, so now I have #6 str, #6 con and #7 craft :P

The effigy business is a tad annoying with 200m skills, although I couldn't really give a damn about wasting cook/fm xp as they're fast/easy/cheap. The whole thing sort of puts pressure on you to finish slayer before doing skills though, which is what I don't really like, even if I enjoy slayer as such. So if I really happen to want to get some skill done at a point, then I'll probably just go for it. I've already "wasted" a load of xp by getting half of my slayer done before effigies anyway and 5-10m more xp lost is really nothing in the long run, especially on a fast skill. I doubt I'm in any danger to max any of the skills which effigies really help with before doing slayer.

Oh oh Aasi, why do ya even bother then? :P

Anyway Danq, Zezima is just a player who had the ambition to achieve rank 1 overall when rs first came out and picked the easiest possible road to it. All I can give him props for is for discovering rs 5-6 years before I did haha. Besides that, he actually had it easy despite skills being alot harder to train imo - since he didn't have to deal with the massive trolling community that rs seems to have now.

And guys, haven't you realized by now that none of the top skillers care about getting 200m in all skills apart from SUOMI and Skiller 703? Rank 1 or somewhere close to it is their 'max' goal, but 200m in all skills - don't think so, lol.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Oh oh Aasi, why do ya even bother then? :P

Anyway Danq, Zezima is just a player who had the ambition to achieve rank 1 overall when rs first came out and picked the easiest possible road to it. All I can give him props for is for discovering rs 5-6 years before I did haha. Besides that, he actually had it easy despite skills being alot harder to train imo - since he didn't have to deal with the massive trolling community that rs seems to have now.

And guys, haven't you realized by now that none of the top skillers care about getting 200m in all skills apart from SUOMI and Skiller 703? Rank 1 or somewhere close to it is their 'max' goal, but 200m in all skills - don't think so, lol.

Eh. Massive trolling community?

And it doesn't have to be the goal, but by reaching smaller goals the elite are still getting closer to all 200m skills, even if thats not what there going for, they might get to it eventually.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

The people who haven't experienced the community from 2001-2005 probably wouldn't understand it, but it used to be really great. The mental age has gone down alot in the last 5 years.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

SUOMI isn't going for 200m Slayer for long time, Dung after the Mine-Smith-Mage trio and then WC. I think he'll get Hunter after those and then either Thief or Rc. With money from Rc and tokens from 200m Dung he can Slay with chaotic weapons pretty long time and make some money for the buyables (and I belive he still misses couple bills) which hes going to tackle after all non-buyable skills are maxed.

Yeah, I don't see a particular reason to train thieving now. I would have been perfectly able to finish thief on front page or even top 10 but simply didn't like it enough and have barely gotten any more xp in a few years. I'll probably just consider making it into the top 100 to max.

It's nice to have good ranks locked though, would have liked three rank 6's but couldn't compete with medi doing dragonstones for crafting, so now I have #6 str, #6 con and #7 craft :P

The effigy business is a tad annoying with 200m skills, although I couldn't really give a damn about wasting cook/fm xp as they're fast/easy/cheap. The whole thing sort of puts pressure on you to finish slayer before doing skills though, which is what I don't really like, even if I enjoy slayer as such. So if I really happen to want to get some skill done at a point, then I'll probably just go for it. I've already "wasted" a load of xp by getting half of my slayer done before effigies anyway and 5-10m more xp lost is really nothing in the long run, especially on a fast skill. I doubt I'm in any danger to max any of the skills which effigies really help with before doing slayer.

you still cn get 3 rank 6's very easily, slayer, or even 4 with summon

a_final_name.png

Even though looking at Zezima's total XP now in comparison to other top players (he's probably ranked outside the top 50 at this moment), someone not familiar with the 2004-2008 highscore would probably dismiss his achievements. The main thing is that Zezima was either rank 1 overall or rank 1 in XP on any given day (or close to it anyway) for nearly 5 years. It took a whole year after he "quit" to get him off his throne... Zezima was the top dog at a time where you had to trade from person to person to get materials and when training rates were a lot lower than these days. He held rank 1 overall while Lilyuffie had more XP and once he passed her, only N0valyfe ever came close enough to him (making a deal to pass him before quitting) and when he called it "quit" himself, he had 20% more XP than any other player. Having your name on the top of the highscore front page for 4-5 years certainly helps make you a legend.

The big difference with today's top players is competition. Aasiwat has Zarfot, Jdelacroix and Drumgun to compete with, players that gained on average 600-750M xp since the year began. Gertjaars had the biggest lead any player has ever enjoyed sometime last year (around 300M XP) and it was not enough to maintain his rank for a long time. At the current pace of Zarfot, Aasiwat (Balmung pro) would lose his rank #1 inside a month if he stopped playing, not something Zezima ever experienced aside from when Novalyfe was around. I guess this is the main reason why following these guys' progress is so interesting, nothing is set in stone like it used to be. Everyone is cheering for his favorite player for whatever reason they have. Being a huge slayer and farming fan, I root for Lan and Aasiwat and to a lesser extent, Kingduffy and Zarfot, but I'm happy to see Drumgun gaining levels in farming at last! My views on maxing out and the use of effigies are skewed by my love for slayer and the fact I'm not in any position to ever see my character get a front page ranking lock forever.

To all top players lurking or posting here: good luck with your goals and don't be bothered too much by our over-analysis of the situation, it's a game after all!

langerkiller.png

Permenant ranking is as much nonsense as 200mil xp in every thing.

If enough people get stuck at 200mil xp then a light is going to go on at Jagex HQ and the cap will be increased and the game will be on again.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

The people who haven't experienced the community from 2001-2005 probably wouldn't understand it, but it used to be really great. The mental age has gone down alot in the last 5 years.

Agreed, I miss old Rs. I think everything pre 2007 would be nice but the average iq in the game has dropped alot I dont even go into 3/4 of the clan chats I used to anymore. Granted Zarfots cc is a bit sarcastic with alot of the people sometimes but at least you can have decent intelligent conversations in there and the people being sarcastic at least my friends in there are smart and sarcastic is different then just plain old stupid otherwise theres not many cc's I can stand anymore and thats probably the only 1 I enjoy nowadays.

aribiterspar3.png

SUOMI isn't going for 200m Slayer for long time, Dung after the Mine-Smith-Mage trio and then WC. I think he'll get Hunter after those and then either Thief or Rc. With money from Rc and tokens from 200m Dung he can Slay with chaotic weapons pretty long time and make some money for the buyables (and I belive he still misses couple bills) which hes going to tackle after all non-buyable skills are maxed.

Suomi is doing dung next

aribiterspar3.png

Suomi is doing dung next

It's a bit of a block of text but I believe he does say the same thing.