200M in all Skills

Makilio

Question:

Does anyone here know why there is not X-option by creating any kind of tiara's (air tiara, body tiara, earth tiara, whatever)?

We have enough x-options already.

Yes and this one just seem to be forgotten because barely anyone can afford this way of training anyway and bulks of any kind of tiara's are not much more then trash, but that doesn't meen that this one shouldn't have a X-option does it? :roll:

It shouldn't have one because we have many x-options already, we don't need anymore.

Yeah, down with making Runescape easier! I won't sleep till every action's eventual outcome is RSI!

:rolleyes:

But really, skills are already naturally getting faster/easier with more content, why make them even easier by adding more x-options?

Hmmm -28 gp/xp (-370M for 99 rc) in a way that's probably a lot slower then 65K xp/h doesn't sound like "easier" to me... It's just for the richkids and so not easy (and the price will probably even raise quite a lot after the X-option comes out and that easy talismans aren't getteble either ingame next to GE.

Dapledo is a good one indeed, but here they say he is a bit inactive :S even tho he isn't.

Serpenttine is a good one too, just a lot younger ;).

Yep Dapledo has a really nicely built char, but he is 1B xp behind rank 1. Also, at the pace he is goign, it would take him nearly 3 years to get as much XP as Balmung Pro (rank 1). I don't doubt his dedication, I just doubt this is the player we'll be tracking for first player to ever max out.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hmmm -28 gp/xp (-370M for 99 rc) in a way that's probably a lot slower then 65K xp/h doesn't sound like "easier" to me... It's just for the richkids and so not easy (and the price will probably even raise quite a lot after the X-option comes out and that easy talismans aren't getteble either ingame next to GE.

Dapledo is a good one indeed, but here they say he is a bit inactive :S even tho he isn't.

Its fine to leave it without the x-option, its not needed.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

so It's ok to threaten people as long as you're high ranked and threaten morally :thumbup:

And it's also ok to brutally crash people, ignoring/arrogant replying them when being friendly asked to hop, say more provoking things to cause a reaction and then screenie the worst part of the conversation to try and make the person you're crashing look bad by posting it around? I think not. :thumbup:

The way I see it, TIFers who have the gear for it appear to be going around crashing people and try to get a reaction out of them just so they can have a nice screenie to post on their precious forums. Pathetic. And I don't see why these posts concerning this subject haven't been removed yet, seeing as the (old) screenie is incriminating aka against TIF rules, and on this thread it isn't even relevant. So to the TIF mods: please remove it, and to the random people trolling: please get to know me better first before judging/trolling.

It's not brutally crashing when you have a verac helm karil top and divine, it is when you have bcp neitz and rune defender. Anyone who was using divine was intending on tanking bandos and solo'ing, not crashing for fun and gloating. I don't know the person from the pic, I don't know who you are so I have no intention on ruining your "reputation". All I see is a guy who flashes his ranks and threatens a guy (which is just as bad as someone flashing their gear and crashing a player) so you can drop the whole being moral act.

All I see here is a person who is obviously more experienced with bandos atleast than I am, who is judging the ENTIRE situation on 1 screenshot. But I know what I saw, and if that player wasn't intending on crashing people, then why did he attack bandos anyway - trying to steal our kills? You're right that it's both wrong, but you're also being a hypocryt. Cuz don't tell me you haven't raged at crashers before - you just didn't have the means (in this case, ranks) to come up with a similiar argument. But hey, if you want to judge the entire situation on 1 screenie and ignore what happened before that and be short-sighted - go right ahead, I don't care. Also, it's not an act - it's who I am. Wish the unhappy people would drop the way outdated subject already...

@Aribiter (page 48): I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure what you expect me to answer to that haha. I've said all I had to say about that subject, and I'm not interested in detailed exp/h discussions etc. XD

OT: You shouldn't forget that Dapledo might be 1B behind atm, but he also has alot of easy skills left to train. If he trains those at the same pace as he's training the slower skills then he'll go up in exp quickly when he does - while the top players have pretty much used all the fastest exp skills already, thus unable to form a decent counterattack. Aka, they will get owned. And that's the problem of the discussion atm - it shouldn't be all about the biggest exp raises. For example, a player might have gone up 2m exp doing rc while another player has gone up 10m by doing herb. What most are doing is give props to the player who gained 10m - while you should actually be giving credit to the player gaining 2m - since herblore is 10 times as fast than rc.

The only thing that would save the 10m herb player is if Jagex decides to make other skills big exp gainers - such as what happened to slayer now (stronger weapons, effigies) - extending the 'inevitable', as I'd like to call it. And that's exactly what's happening with Zarfot atm. Funny thing is - Jagex might extend it so far that he'll be unable to get caught by screwing all other players over that haven't been following the same path and make more skills even easier aswell, to put it bluntly. It is sad that they're making the game so selective as to who might be able to obtain the #1 spot. That will be all for now. :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Just as proof, drumgun isn't hypocritical about the crashing situation- he freely changed servers at frost dragons today when i was already there. I also really like the approach that he is taking in ranging frost dragons as it's nearly as good as melee(doing research on it right now) and offers around equal ranged and prayer xp rates(assuming he altars his own bones), could finally lead to the first person to actually ''max out'' combat, aswell as somewhat cure his lack of slayer xp. I don't, however, approve of his msb+armadyl approach :ohnoes: .

Also, i don't really support the easy xp argument- the xp other top players have over the rest is money in the bank- it can't be taken away from them, and even if other people will remain gaining xp, they will still have the lead for a very long time- look at gert- he has been inactive for quite some time, but boxing him out of the top 5 still takes more than a couple of months, with other mostly training easy skills. The xp might be easy, but the difference of some of the hard skill xp rates isn't ridiculously higher than for some of the easy skills(100k agility, 65k mining+60k smith+55k magic or 230k thieving). Overall, i think that the hardest xp all these competitors will have to gain is either runecrafting(but only around 100m of it due to effigies) or fishing(as they will have maxed magic/fletching by that time).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

@ Drumgun

I agree that we can't take anything for granted and you are the perfect example. For months you were somewhat under the radar gaining daily marginal XP crawling your way to 1,7B when all of a sudden, 300M xp in a record time. Anything can happen, but I deal mostly with numbers and averages, which is why I don't put much faith in Dapledo..yet!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Question:

Does anyone here know why there is not X-option by creating any kind of tiara's (air tiara, body tiara, earth tiara, whatever)?

We have enough x-options already.

Yes and this one just seem to be forgotten because barely anyone can afford this way of training anyway and bulks of any kind of tiara's are not much more then trash, but that doesn't meen that this one shouldn't have a X-option does it? :roll:

It shouldn't have one because we have many x-options already, we don't need anymore.

Yeah, down with making Runescape easier! I won't sleep till every action's eventual outcome is RSI!

:rolleyes:

But really, skills are already naturally getting faster/easier with more content, why make them even easier by adding more x-options?

Zmi is better then tiaras anyway

aribiterspar3.png

so It's ok to threaten people as long as you're high ranked and threaten morally :thumbup:

And it's also ok to brutally crash people, ignoring/arrogant replying them when being friendly asked to hop, say more provoking things to cause a reaction and then screenie the worst part of the conversation to try and make the person you're crashing look bad by posting it around? I think not. :thumbup:

The way I see it, TIFers who have the gear for it appear to be going around crashing people and try to get a reaction out of them just so they can have a nice screenie to post on their precious forums. Pathetic. And I don't see why these posts concerning this subject haven't been removed yet, seeing as the (old) screenie is incriminating aka against TIF rules, and on this thread it isn't even relevant. So to the TIF mods: please remove it, and to the random people trolling: please get to know me better first before judging/trolling.

It's not brutally crashing when you have a verac helm karil top and divine, it is when you have bcp neitz and rune defender. Anyone who was using divine was intending on tanking bandos and solo'ing, not crashing for fun and gloating. I don't know the person from the pic, I don't know who you are so I have no intention on ruining your "reputation". All I see is a guy who flashes his ranks and threatens a guy (which is just as bad as someone flashing their gear and crashing a player) so you can drop the whole being moral act.

All I see here is a person who is obviously more experienced with bandos atleast than I am, who is judging the ENTIRE situation on 1 screenshot. But I know what I saw, and if that player wasn't intending on crashing people, then why did he attack bandos anyway - trying to steal our kills? You're right that it's both wrong, but you're also being a hypocryt. Cuz don't tell me you haven't raged at crashers before - you just didn't have the means (in this case, ranks) to come up with a similiar argument. But hey, if you want to judge the entire situation on 1 screenie and ignore what happened before that and be short-sighted - go right ahead, I don't care. Also, it's not an act - it's who I am. Wish the unhappy people would drop the way outdated subject already...

@Aribiter (page 48): I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure what you expect me to answer to that haha. I've said all I had to say about that subject, and I'm not interested in detailed exp/h discussions etc. XD

OT: You shouldn't forget that Dapledo might be 1B behind atm, but he also has alot of easy skills left to train. If he trains those at the same pace as he's training the slower skills then he'll go up in exp quickly when he does - while the top players have pretty much used all the fastest exp skills already, thus unable to form a decent counterattack. Aka, they will get owned. And that's the problem of the discussion atm - it shouldn't be all about the biggest exp raises. For example, a player might have gone up 2m exp doing rc while another player has gone up 10m by doing herb. What most are doing is give props to the player who gained 10m - while you should actually be giving credit to the player gaining 2m - since herblore is 10 times as fast than rc.

The only thing that would save the 10m herb player is if Jagex decides to make other skills big exp gainers - such as what happened to slayer now (stronger weapons, effigies) - extending the 'inevitable', as I'd like to call it. And that's exactly what's happening with Zarfot atm. Funny thing is - Jagex might extend it so far that he'll be unable to get caught by screwing all other players over that haven't been following the same path and make more skills even easier aswell, to put it bluntly. It is sad that they're making the game so selective as to who might be able to obtain the #1 spot. That will be all for now. :)

alright lol ^_^

I do see what your saying though about the slow/fast xp skills some people fail to take the time it takes to get xp in skills into the equasions where as having say 1b xp off of just fletch herb con craft and cooking

you may be able to say your 1/5 the xp to 5b overall but definately not 1/5 the time it wlll take

aribiterspar3.png

I think the best comparison we can make for someone like Dapledo is Lan/Lucipher6.

These guys have the same "floor", which is basically every skill with at least 30M xp, but Lan is envoying a lead of 600M xp over Dapledo with Slayer very well ranked (I assume here everyone knows how "slow" slayer is...). I guess the real feat going for Dapledo would be 200M farming and his 56M xp in RC. It would be unfair to not mention the fact he's pretty much all fast skills open, meaning he could climb up the ranks pretty quickly.

langerkiller.png

They cut Teak Trees on Ape Atoll using the instant drop method.

Instant drop method?

Think he means mousekeys dropping or using game ticks to your advantage by dropping a log at the right second so it doesn't interrupt the woodcutting animation so you still chop a log in between drops.

It's all about ivy.

Instant drop method?

Think he means mousekeys dropping or using game ticks to your advantage by dropping a log at the right second so it doesn't interrupt the woodcutting animation so you still chop a log in between drops.

I think that mousekeys is pointless. It would be annoying to turn on and off and if you are fast you can actually drop faster without it. Instant dropping is dropping a log so it doesn't interrupt the woodcutting animation. A player does this by clicking a tree, dropping a log, and then clicking the tree again.

Instant drop method?

I think that mousekeys is pointless. It would be annoying to turn on and off and if you are fast you can actually drop faster without it. Instant dropping is dropping a log so it doesn't interrupt the woodcutting animation. A player does this by clicking a tree, dropping a log, and then clicking the tree again.

It's really not annoying to have mousekeys on, and you can easily switch them off with numlock anyway.

For single dropping, it's almost purely convenient, I agree. However, it's very useful for dropping multiple items in between swings/casts. When I'm drop cutting teaks I usually let my inv fill up with 16 logs, then drop them 4 at a time between swings.

I can't see myself doing that without mousekeys.

After someone bumped a 200m all skills topic from 2006 I realise just how much better it was than this one.

[spoiler=You need to make some posts like this.]Quote from: jwrm22 Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:30 AM

just a SMALL calculation:

atk: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (whip) own food

str: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (dragon scim) own food

def: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (whip) own food

ranging: max. 100k exp / hour = 2000 hours till 200mil exp : 300mil

prayer: max 40k exp / hour = 5000 hours till 200mil exp : 2500mil (gilded altar)

magic: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : 1050mil (or free alch)

runecrafting: max 15k exp / hour = 13333 hours till 200mil exp : free (runners with rc 91+)

cons: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : 2500mil

hp: no extra time when you are training atk, str, def, range, mage : free

agility: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : free

herblore: max 30k exp / hour = 6667 hours till 200mil exp : 5000mil

thieving: max 100k exp / hour = 2000 hours till 200mil exp : free

crafting: max 200k exp / hour = 1000 hours till 200mil exp : 1000mil

flechting: max 200k exp / hour = 1000 hours till 200mil exp : free

slayer: max 20k exp / hour = 10000 hours till 200mil exp : free

mining: max 40k exp / hour = 5000 hours till 200mil exp : free (power mine)

smithing: max 125k per hour = 1600 hours till 200mil exp : free (free smith)

fishing: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : free (power fishing)

cooking: max 250k exp / hour = 800 hours till 200mil exp : free (free cooking)

firemaking: max 300k exp / hour = 667 hours till 200mil exp : 1000mil

farming: you wont need mutch more time training this by using tree seeds (they grow in the time you training all other skills) : 2000mil

total time: 2667 + 2667 + 2667 + 2000 + 5000 + 3077 + 13333 + 3077 + 3077 + 6667 + 2000 + 1000 + 1000 + 10000 + 5000 + 1600 + 3077 + 800 + 667 = 69376 hours = about 35 years with 2000 hours / year...

total cost: 300 + 2500 + 1050 + 5000 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 2000 = 13850mil thats soooooooooooo mutch!!

But, to be on topic, I'd much rather play any game that suits me on xbl, web flash based games, hello kitty online adventure and so on rather than do the full attention clicking on skills like WC. Sure, it's slower but it's much more enjoyable and great to use as a break.

I don't care if you crashed, I do care that you were a royal [wagon] about it.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I think the best comparison we can make for someone like Dapledo is Lan/Lucipher6.

These guys have the same "floor", which is basically every skill with at least 30M xp, but Lan is envoying a lead of 600M xp over Dapledo with Slayer very well ranked (I assume here everyone knows how "slow" slayer is...). I guess the real feat going for Dapledo would be 200M farming and his 56M xp in RC. It would be unfair to not mention the fact he's pretty much all fast skills open, meaning he could climb up the ranks pretty quickly.

Farming doesnt really matter when you do it as long as you start within like 2 years of before you max out xp all skills cause no matter what skill your training your still spending the same anount of time just teling a few places checking health re planting..etc so im saying its not like someone with 200m farm has a 2 year lead on any1 like say 2 players witha situation like this: 200m rc vs. 200m herb

aribiterspar3.png

I don't care if you crashed, I do care that you were a royal [wagon] about it.

I love how you guys enjoy picking at this small problem and won't let it go. Clearly, the guy didn't capture the first part of the convo, did some flamebaiting and screenied the part where Drumgun started raging...

That's pretty low tbh.

Staurolite.png

And your proof of this is...where? Honestly, ANY crasher should expect to have to put up with that, it comes with the job...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

After someone bumped a 200m all skills topic from 2006 I realise just how much better it was than this one.

[spoiler=You need to make some posts like this.]Quote from: jwrm22 Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:30 AM

str: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (dragon scim) own food

prayer: max 40k exp / hour = 5000 hours till 200mil exp : 2500mil (gilded altar)

runecrafting: max 15k exp / hour = 13333 hours till 200mil exp : free (runners with rc 91+)

farming: you wont need mutch more time training this by using tree seeds (they grow in the time you training all other skills) : 2000mil

total time: 2667 + 2667 + 2667 + 2000 + 5000 + 3077 + 13333 + 3077 + 3077 + 6667 + 2000 + 1000 + 1000 + 10000 + 5000 + 1600 + 3077 + 800 + 667 = 69376 hours = about 35 years with 2000 hours / year...

total cost: 300 + 2500 + 1050 + 5000 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 2000 = 13850mil thats soooooooooooo mutch!!

But, to be on topic, I'd much rather play any game that suits me on xbl, web flash based games, hello kitty online adventure and so on rather than do the full attention clicking on skills like WC. Sure, it's slower but it's much more enjoyable and great to use as a break.

So now we know what the real runescape pros do.................................... :ohnoes:

I think we have posts like that though. Just back somewhere around page 5-15 or so.

@stonewall337

I agree. Besides, it is also amusing when people start making up these super intricate threats. I think many of those conversations have found their way onto the "noobs say the funniest things" thread. Always a good laugh.

pere_grin.png

Zarfot just got 200mil fletching. You gotta love his really over the top parties and videos of when he gets his skills to 200mil xp :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQK14RK8IiU&feature=sub

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Instant drop method?

It's all about ivy.

Actually, its all about agility

aribiterspar3.png

And your proof of this is...where? Honestly, ANY crasher should expect to have to put up with that, it comes with the job...

And your proof is? One single screenshot... such concrete evidence, eh? Something on the internet that can be so easily faked...

Honestly, I don't care what crashers do/don't do, but don't you think you've had enough fun picking away at someone for such a little thing? Seems like you and RazahM just can't get over how Drumgun "threatened" one of your dear friends at bandos... :roll:

Staurolite.png

There is a spreadsheet that will calculate anyone's remaining time just by typing in their name and the average hours played per day. The xp rates are all rough estimates on the fastest ways to train each skill.

For comparison purposes, Dapledo is a lot closer to Zarfot & Aasiwat based on the xp rates. Hypothetically speaking, if each person played 10h/day then Zarfot & Aasiwat are about 4.07 years from maxing and Dapledo is only 4.17 years from maxing. So even though they each have much higher xp amounts he has completed a lot of the slower skills to even it out.

Also using the same comparison, then S U O M I is the closest to maxing, needing 3.50 years.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

This ^

I wouldn't woodcut if it wasn't for the possibility to afk multitask ivy while doing coursework, watching tv, etc. I believe it's well more efficient to do that instead of logging out while doing those things, I'm also generally a fan of enjoyable gaming rather than maximum effort for a small xp boost.