200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think Zezima did a bigger thing then most peoples seem to think nowadays.

If he wanted a set of full rune (close near the best armour you could get back then) you couldn't just go and buy, nobody had smiting 99 and barely anyone could kill the monsters that dropped such armour.

A rune 2H costed allmost 2M gp's back then and thrust me, 100K gp's back then was worth a lot more then it is nowadays...

ALso, back then you had to do everything with just player to player trading, GE changed a really really lot.

At the moment you can trade while woodcutting/mining/fishing/whatever, back then you had to trade to get your items and that way getting 0 xp/h for hours typing like a idiot what items you wanted to have.

Even when novalife of however you write his name was rank one (Zezi let him go because he knew he would stop soon after) everybody knew that zezima was meanwhile busy buying herb stuff.

The buying task was a hard task back then, but nowadays it's a handfull of clicks and a few hours sleeping and voila.

And thrust me, if you were rank 1 on RS everybody knows you and everybody wants to trade with you and everybody wants a minit of your attention and fake that they have the item you needed just for a simple screenshot.

Nowaday top players can be pretty easely stay pretty unknown.

If you ask the avarage cb 50 player who suomi, dapledo or drumgun is he probably doesn't have a clue, if you asked anyone at all 8 years ago who zezima was they called you a noob for even asking.

Zezima is till the day of today still the person who has been rank 1 for most days in rs-history (and I've heard rumours also Funorb, but not sure and I'm to lazy to check (A)).

Without GE loads less peoples should probably have ever heard of Zarfot or Jdelacroix, maybe some top players would even confirm this.

I would have loved to see a highscore with things like: "name" has been rank 1 for X days/his highest rank ever was ... in that case you could clearly see Zezi is still rank 1 at some thing ;).

Eh. Massive trolling community?

The people who haven't experienced the community from 2001-2005 probably wouldn't understand it, but it used to be really great. The mental age has gone down alot in the last 5 years.

I played since 2004. I wouldn't say the community now is that bad. Personally I think it improved after the removal of the wildy.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

The people who haven't experienced the community from 2001-2005 probably wouldn't understand it, but it used to be really great. The mental age has gone down alot in the last 5 years.

I played since 2004. I wouldn't say the community now is that bad. Personally I think it improved after the removal of the wildy.

QFT. It's just that while the average age stays pretty much the same (or at least doesn't get up as fast as ours), so players seem more immature now than 5 years ago to you, although they're the same.

And yes, In my opinion, removal of the wilderness got rid of many, many immature folks.

WarBlastoise.png

Can't see how they can really complain about crap loot. Sure there's the good few who'd be in teams who'd get less than they did but for the majority it's far improved, just have to spend a little time out of pvp to get it.

The majority - especially the '07 edge pkers make a hell of a lot more. Where was the real profit in people dying in fighter hat, fire cape, glory, torso, climbing boots, recoil, rfd gloves, defender, d dagger and rune legs? 150k a kill minus your food and pots, with a low chance at a whip or maybe godsword if pray both dropped and they skulled.

I expect a lot of those who now complain about the wild don't even know what it was like at the time.

/offtopicness

I absolutely agree, trolling is definitely massive these days. Sadly, it is very common among top players as well. :(

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

is 1 billion agility exp harder to achieve than 200m in all skills?

Yes because the xp cap for every skill, including agility, is 200m xp

He is talking to Jebrim, who has a goal of getting 200m agility experience on 5 accounts.

Why would he want to do that?

To become famous. (Seriously)

ichigosig2da4.jpg

^ You don't know that ( seriously). Lets not talk about the motives behind people setting certain goals ( in this thread). Just causes pointless arguing/flaming and goes off-topic.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

is 1 billion agility exp harder to achieve than 200m in all skills?

Yes because the xp cap for every skill, including agility, is 200m xp

He is talking to Jebrim, who has a goal of getting 200m agility experience on 5 accounts.

Why would he want to do that?

154-155-640-61677253

A little research goes a long way. Read up. No matter what you think, it's a fun read.

2496 Completionist

I'm sorry, but...

1 billion agility, it just seems unrealistic. And i honestly dont know how you can find it fun in comparison to say, barraging in castle wars.

He's going for 1-120 dungeoneering SOLO on his third account, too. He's insane, but impressive.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'm sorry, but...

1 billion agility, it just seems unrealistic. And i honestly dont know how you can find it fun in comparison to say, barraging in castle wars.

He's going for 1-120 dungeoneering SOLO on his third account, too. He's insane, but impressive.

Crazy seems like a better word to me. I just can't understand how someone can actually enjoy doing the same thing for over 2K hours. Another thing I'm wondering is how he could have gotten a girlfriend, maybe he seduced her with his massive agility XP, her girlfriend is the runner up in most agil xp.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

^ You don't know that ( seriously). Lets not talk about the motives behind people setting certain goals ( in this thread). Just causes pointless arguing/flaming and goes off-topic.

Gen.png

Yea I've seen those couple times, either it shows pretty much about his nature or what I believe it's a ton of sarcasm l0l. Anyways Gl with that insane goal, I don't want to ask his motive for that because it's so nolife-goal (no offence).

I wouldn't care how many times the guy maxes agility, he will never be better than lover romeo who got 200m in both 2nd hardest grind skills first before the new methods(lrc for mining and BA+new cources for agility).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Lover Romeo is the only person to hold two rank 1 spots. Which will probably never happen again. Toony looked likely to manage it also, till Drumgun decided to go for his records.

@xpx

You say "both 2nd hardest grind skills" because you are ranking runecrafting as the hardest grind skill? I fully agree.

If I was Phoenix Odin tho, I would finish up Rc before the rank 2 gets within 20m xp. Theoretically, you could get 20m rc in a day, if you spent 400 bank spaces holding effigys.

pere_grin.png

Well i think one reason why Phoenix Odin is still waiting is that getting it now doesn't have any advantages- he is just gaining fame by not getting it right now, and if he can wait for toony to max out slayer and someone to max out dungeoneering, runecrafting would be the last skill to be maxed out, which would be nice.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I see your point. And having the first "new" skill from rs2 being the last skill to max out would have a certain irony.

I was just saying that letting someone get within 20m of him could be dangerous because theoretically, they could beat him in one day, without logging out, so there would be no warning. I don't think you need more then 38 bank spaces for doing TDs or Frost Drags for Effigys anyway. And that would yield roughly 19.2m xp from the dragonkin lamps alone. Which would be kind of incredible.

pere_grin.png