200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just wondering who has most overall xp... Balmung Pro?

Yep ever since passing Gertjaars sometime in early spring I think. He has a 70M xp lead on Zarfot at rank 2.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I see your point. And having the first "new" skill from rs2 being the last skill to max out would have a certain irony.

I was just saying that letting someone get within 20m of him could be dangerous because theoretically, they could beat him in one day, without logging out, so there would be no warning. I don't think you need more then 38 bank spaces for doing TDs or Frost Drags for Effigys anyway. And that would yield roughly 19.2m xp from the dragonkin lamps alone. Which would be kind of incredible.

Considering Infinite Rc's adventure log, he has no effigies banked whatsoever.

where do you top players get your motivation from?

drumgun, aasiwat, zarfot, lan ?? and ofc jebrim, thats barely healthy, i mean instead of maxing 5 accounts on agility you could beat the marathon world record in that 10 years, unless lover romeo doesnt decide to run as well

i know drumgun told a bit about his situation, but eventually its just evading the truth

drumgun, aasiwat, zarfot, lan ?? and ofc jebrim, thats barely healthy, i mean instead of maxing 5 accounts on agility you could beat the marathon world record in that 10 years, unless lover romeo doesnt decide to run as well

i know drumgun told a bit about his situation, but eventually its just evading the truth

we just like playing rs some enjoy competition and others just enjoy the game and want to train

aribiterspar3.png

Basically:

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKofewfeSoY[/hide]

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

what people make up in some areas, they lack in others. By this I mean poor social skills and lack of friends etc, so they escape in runescape. It's ironic I say this because I am one of those people. I threw away a large portion of my child hood to play rs/rs2 and it has had 100 negative effects on my life than it has had 1 positive effect. Someone may read "200M exp in all skills" while I read "nothing but runescape for years". It may seem exciting at first to think someone will eventually achieve this difficult goal, but if you think of it from outside the runescape box, it's essentially a goal of someone who has decided to sacrifice a large portion of their life towards something with zero reward. Plain and simple, it's not a healthy life style to want to live, physically or mentally, or socially. And I know I'm in no position to tell a person how to live their life, but I can't help but think what is going to go through these peoples minds when runescape comes to and end. It's human nature to want to be recognized for something, and we're encouraging these people to be the first to this and have the most of that, but it comes with great sacrifice to these peoples lives. Playing Rs for 18 hours a day or training agility for 140 hours a week is detrimental. I have pretty much lost all my real life friends because when they were out partying etc during the weekends, I'd make up lies just so I could sit at home and play rs, and eventually they stopped asking me to hang out with them etc etc.

/end rant

what people make up in some areas, they lack in others. By this I mean poor social skills and lack of friends etc, so they escape in runescape. It's ironic I say this because I am one of those people. I threw away a large portion of my child hood to play rs/rs2 and it has had 100 negative effects on my life than it has had 1 positive effect. Someone may read "200M exp in all skills" while I read "nothing but runescape for years". It may seem exciting at first to think someone will eventually achieve this difficult goal, but if you think of it from outside the runescape box, it's essentially a goal of someone who has decided to sacrifice a large portion of their life towards something with zero reward. Plain and simple, it's not a healthy life style to want to live, physically or mentally, or socially. And I know I'm in no position to tell a person how to live their life, but I can't help but think what is going to go through these peoples minds when runescape comes to and end. It's human nature to want to be recognized for something, and we're encouraging these people to be the first to this and have the most of that, but it comes with great sacrifice to these peoples lives. Playing Rs for 18 hours a day or training agility for 140 hours a week is detrimental. I have pretty much lost all my real life friends because when they were out partying etc during the weekends, I'd make up lies just so I could sit at home and play rs, and eventually they stopped asking me to hang out with them etc etc.

/end rant

why live life if your not doing what you enjoy most

aribiterspar3.png

If the only thing you enjoy is Rs or any other game I feel sorry for you. I myself spent a lot of time playing Rs but decided it takes too much of my life so I quitted. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just realized it's not why we're here, just live your life outside the virtual world. But yeah you're right Aribiter, everyone has the right to enjoy their life the way they want, if your happy in Rs then play it, if you feel you would be more happier without playing it then quit. It's pretty simple.

/end of rant

But yeah let's keep this on topic.

If people want to go out binge drinking constantly then they should do that. Just gets tiring hearing their opinions of how much better their lives are because they are doing what they enjoy. Personally I try not feel sorry for them because its no different from what I do but just a different activity. Its always going to be far more patronising for the gamer though... Fortunately its none of their business and ultimately they probably got some kinda issues about their lives to be judging other in that way or feeling 'sorry' for someone else who is enjoying themselves lol? Like I said.. Always be more patronising for the gamers in this society.

All I can say from my perspective is I LOVE gaming but do it responsibly enough, extreme sure but still responsibly enough and I wish I could do it more rather than less. Thats the same as any other hobby I pretty much got but gaming just gives me the best enjoyment and I choose to focus on what I enjoy the most. If anyone wants to feel sorry or patronise that then I really dont understand why they need to do that and its kinda comical. I tend to ignore it though in rl situations and pretty confident about what I enjoy as I see no reason not to be.. If people seriously laugh at that then I either try avoid them/ignore them. If they REALLY over the top about it then i can always joke about how much they like lady ga ga or whatever. The older I have got the less childish I encounter but occasionally I still get some quite ignorant remarks.

I get the same problem with the damn music I listen to because I like hard dance. The whole world is just judgemental. Wish I was born in amsterdam anyhoo..

Funny thing is I happen to be in a shared house full of complete gaming nerds. I consider myself to be nerdy but they like 10s nerdier than me (nothing wrong with that) but I probably on pc more than them. :ohnoes: I try not to judge them on their appearances or awkward behaviour lol. (Wish they cleaned house more =/) They friends with each other and have this huge orgy friend thing going on. I dont see whats 'bad' about that situation at all. They even got gfs except one.

If people want to go out binge drinking constantly then they should do that. Just gets tiring hearing their opinions of how much better their lives are because they are doing what they enjoy. Personally I try not feel sorry for them because its no different from what I do but just a different activity. Its always going to be far more patronising for the gamer though... Fortunately its none of their business and ultimately they probably got some kinda issues about their lives to be judging other in that way or feeling 'sorry' for someone else who is enjoying themselves lol? Like I said.. Always be more patronising for the gamers in this society.

All I can say from my perspective is I LOVE gaming but do it responsibly enough, extreme sure but still responsibly enough and I wish I could do it more rather than less. Thats the same as any other hobby I pretty much got but gaming just gives me the best enjoyment and I choose to focus on what I enjoy the most. If anyone wants to feel sorry or patronise that then I really dont understand why they need to do that and its kinda comical. I tend to ignore it though in rl situations and pretty confident about what I enjoy as I see no reason not to be.. If people seriously laugh at that then I either try avoid them/ignore them. If they REALLY over the top about it then i can always joke about how much they like lady ga ga or whatever. The older I have got the less childish I encounter but occasionally I still get some quite ignorant remarks.

I get the same problem with the damn music I listen to because I like hard dance. The whole world is just judgemental. Wish I was born in amsterdam anyhoo..

Funny thing is I happen to be in a shared house full of complete gaming nerds. I consider myself to be nerdy but they like 10s nerdier than me (nothing wrong with that) but I probably on pc more than them. :ohnoes: I try not to judge them on their appearances or awkward behaviour lol. (Wish they cleaned house more =/) They friends with each other and have this huge orgy friend thing going on. I dont see whats 'bad' about that situation at all. They even got gfs except one.

^This

+1

Amsterdam has its problems too i'm afraid :P

If people want to go out binge drinking constantly then they should do that.

Ever heard of too much of a "good" thing can be bad?

Your liver might last longer if you did.

They friends with each other and have this huge orgy friend thing going on. I dont see whats 'bad' about that situation at all. They even got gfs except one.

Ummm... wtf?!

I'd keep personal details like that to yourself.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Ok binge drinking in itself is bad for the liver -when you do it alot- but the act of going out enjoying yourself shouldnt be and that was my point and I was referring to what most people do. Plus if you dont know them its non of your damn business what they may or may not be doing. You cant know if they do it alot or not and its healthy enough for some people to do it once a week and less at other times. They can make the judge of its its healthy on their body or not.

So to change that anyway - Going out constantly drinking non-alcoholic drinks. Which ironically enough. Most people would laugh at and judge if you didnt drink alcohol. Some may go as far as thinking you had no life and couldnt loosen up to enjoy yourself. Even feel 'sorry' for them because they obviously cannot enjoy themselves without alcohol. How anyone can feel sorry for that person is beyond my comprehension to understand its just comical ignorance or pre-assigned judgements.

As for the other thing... k....

If people want to go out binge drinking constantly then they should do that.

Ever heard of too much of a "good" thing can be bad?

Your liver might last longer if you did.

They friends with each other and have this huge orgy friend thing going on. I dont see whats 'bad' about that situation at all. They even got gfs except one.

Ummm... wtf?!

I'd keep personal details like that to yourself.

What is bad is subjective, so is the term "no life." And you're not him, so... whats your point?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

If you are able to survive without having a job, I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life. Atleast the former is on your own schedule and with your own will.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

If you are able to survive without having a job, I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life. Atleast the former is on your own schedule and with your own will.

If I only knew how to go about doing this ... I would

Well that's essentially what people like me, S U O M I, and Drumgun have. I don't see why we need to be criticized for it though.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life.

This just really scares me that you can even think that. 10 years? Do you know what you could do in 10 years?

When you start to feel that stress and anxiety building, and start suffering panic attacks out of nowhere in early/mid 20s... it'll because you've played RS for an entire decade and thus have nothing going for you in the real world. And what would make it worse is that you wouldn't have even started on anything... and you'll start to feel like the world just left you behind. These goals that you have are nothing but a delusion, and will absolutely come back and hit you hard in a few years if you don't get something meaningful in real world to start taking up some of that time...

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Well that's essentially what people like me, S U O M I, and Drumgun have. I don't see why we need to be criticized for it though.

Yeah the only thing is that SUOMI doesn't study or work much, I live in same country with SUOMI and in our country its pretty popular to not do work, just get the money from goverment which they pay you as long as you don't have a job. So you don't have to work, you get the money without doing nothing. With that money you can live pretty much, pay rent and food + RS MEMBERSHIPS. He plays around 12-18hrs a day doing skill that you can't AFK, and if he's a normal person he sleeps more than 7hrs so he hasn't really got time to work/study.

Of course I can be wrong and FYI I don't have anything against SUOMI, I just don't like people to whom goverment pays for doing nothing, and that money is a lot better than I get from my studying + working in evenings.

What comes to Drumgun, I understand why he plays so much, in his situation I might do the same thing but it's nice to hear he has ambitions in future on something else than Rs.

I don't mind when people nolife really, there choice and there life buuuttt if you do as jebrim stated and not work ect for 10 years then that i do have a problem with, seeing as you're not contributing to society in the slightest

Not trying to cause an argument or anything though, as i've said there lives there choices, i mean i no life a lot to ;)

The420Farmer.png

Except I don't have any plans to 'nolife' for 10+ years or something XD (and no the 17h thing wouldn't be perm either :P)

Anyway hi Jeb! Party on this thread now ahaha. All I can say is that people who do extreme things have the odds stacked against them. Because there's shallow people (judgmental related usually), ignorant people, jealous people, trolls (hate on everything/one that stands out), fanboys (rivalry involved) etc etc etc. Combine all of those people, and that's a huge part of the world population already. And the fun part is; most of these characteristics don't allow their mind to be swayed, aka, you cannot show/convince those people to think otherwise. Should you frown upon this response, then yeah, you're one of the above mentioned people lol (though I probably missed a few).

Being curious about how a person does something that you cannot comprehend with is the way to go. Ask that person about it, actually listen to what he/she says about it, and make up an objective (so none of the above mentioned characteristics) conclusion based on that.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I really planned to not get involved in the "no life" discussion, but do you guys realize "game addiction" exists? And it's just as a bad as a gambling addiction, but without the financial consequences.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I really planned to not get involved in the "no life" discussion, but do you guys realize "game addiction" exists? And it's just as a bad as a gambling addiction, but without the financial consequences.

I'm not one of these guys, but how the heck could gambling addiction be that bad if not for the money problems?

WarBlastoise.png

Moneys kinda the worst thing with a gambling addiction...

O.O

I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life.

This just really scares me that you can even think that. 10 years? Do you know what you could do in 10 years?

When you start to feel that stress and anxiety building, and start suffering panic attacks out of nowhere in early/mid 20s... it'll because you've played RS for an entire decade and thus have nothing going for you in the real world. And what would make it worse is that you wouldn't have even started on anything... and you'll start to feel like the world just left you behind. These goals that you have are nothing but a delusion, and will absolutely come back and hit you hard in a few years if you don't get something meaningful in real world to start taking up some of that time...

Something meaningful? Like flipping burgers? Lol. What is the difference, honestly? People usually don't choose their jobs for something that affects society the most. More than not, you'll become an insignificant worker who will work on selling some product and who can easily be replaced, even with that degree.

Anyways, what is your opinion of trading stocks to support yourself? Merching irl could hardly be considered meaningful to society, but it is certainly an easier way to make cash on your own without that job. Or do people like you criticize people who do that, including on RuneScape? Would you go pick flax for 200 hours just to provide something to society instead of merching?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png