200M in all Skills

Makilio

That doesn't look like 66k/h rc xp.

I laffed

On topic:

Changing the game for the 0.001% that think this game should have extremely high level content is silly and has killed other mmorpgs.

There is no point in wasting developer time in something to cater for 0.001% of the player population (heck even lower for those going for 200m).

Don't expect anyone (apart from mightymuddy) to care/remember/clap when 200m in everything is achieved.

neo.png01 vet :)

Baby_Neo.png

I laffed

On topic:

Changing the game for the 0.001% that think this game should have extremely high level content is silly and has killed other mmorpgs.

There is no point in wasting developer time in something to cater for 0.001% of the player population (heck even lower for those going for 200m).

Don't expect anyone to care/remember/clap when 200m in everything is achieved.

I'll care/remember/clap, and I'm sure a lot of other people will as well, heck you remember Zezima and the crowds he'd pull in?

Besides we have a thread of people who we're first to - 200mil xp in said skill, 200mil xp in everything will certainly be remembered.

I laffed

On topic:

I'll care/remember/clap, and I'm sure a lot of other people will as well, heck you remember Zezima and the crowds he'd pull in?

Besides we have a thread of people who we're first to - 200mil xp in said skill, 200mil xp in everything will certainly be remembered.

Will you really clap

Baby_Neo.png

I laffed

On topic:

Will you really clap

I will now haha

I laffed

On topic:

Will you really clap

I will now haha

ok I will amend my post to say only you will clap

Baby_Neo.png

I laffed

On topic:

Will you really clap

I will now haha

ok I will amend my post to say only you will clap

Thank you. (:

I laffed

On topic:

Don't expect anyone (apart from mightymuddy) to care/remember/clap when 200m in everything is achieved.

L2 read the description cause now you just sound ignorant. That was 62k rc xp/h but that methods makes 66k possible the same way 63.5k used to be the old possible max it saves the ticks each lap ( along if you do 1 or more or the tick saving tricks) to get in 3 more laps over the course of an hour which then makes it equivalent of 66.4-66.7k being the new max

aribiterspar3.png

I laffed

On topic:

Umm, it is a very good idea. If more high level content is created, then more people will have a reason to keep playing to get to the high level content.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I laffed

On topic:

Umm, it is a very good idea. If more high level content is created, then more people will have a reason to keep playing to get to the high level content.

This. The difference between Runescape and other MMOs is that Runescape is SATURATED with low-level content while offering very little high-level content.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This. The difference between Runescape and other MMOs is that Runescape is SATURATED with low-level content while offering very little high-level content.

But getting to the high levels takes far, far longer in runescape than in say, WoW.

You're right, which makes it even worse, because you get to the higher end of the spectrum and find out that you're still doing stuff that you did at level 50-80. It's sad, really.

dgs5.jpg

Give Jagex credit though. Overloads, high-level agility courses, curses, dungeoneering, and high level fish have came out in the past year or so. I think they realize that people want higher level updates, I mean look at the elite diaries. I can't even do them all and I consider myself somewhat higher leveled.

Low_C.png

Give Jagex credit though. Overloads, high-level agility courses, curses, dungeoneering, and high level fish have came out in the past year or so. I think they realize that people want higher level updates, I mean look at the elite diaries. I can't even do them all and I consider myself somewhat higher leveled.

Yeah, I agree that they're getting the ball rolling when it comes to high-level updates. I really wish they'd do something with farming, though. It ends at 85, which is pretty silly.

dgs5.jpg

farming crafting and smithing need updated

other possiblitys lacking high content

wc

fletch

thieve

mining

runecrafting

Woodcutting got an update recently, fletch already has high level stuff and is sorta outdated as it is, theiving got plunder, mining recently got living rock caverns, and runecrafting got revamped not long ago with the chance of double runes at any level, and the zmi altar. I agree that smithing, farming and crafting are next on the chopping block though.

Low_C.png

farming crafting and smithing need updated

other possiblitys lacking high content

wc

fletch

thieve

mining

runecrafting

Woodcutting got an update recently, fletch already has high level stuff and is sorta outdated as it is, theiving got plunder, mining recently got living rock caverns, and runecrafting got revamped not long ago with the chance of double runes at any level, and the zmi altar. I agree that smithing, farming and crafting are next on the chopping block though.

But none of those things are high-level content. Woodcutting just got an easier way to train (for mid-level players), fletching does have high-level stuff, but it's just like smithing, pyramid plunder is just a way to train thieving (but you could argue that pickpocketing dwarf traders is high-level content), mining just got a new way to train (that stops at level 80 -- a lower level than mining rune), and runecrafting just got a change to mechanics, not new content.

:(

dgs5.jpg

I think that they should be updating the skills with high level untradable things.

Like smithing and crafting, untradable armours.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I think that they should be updating the skills with high level untradable things.

and in the future make this game a single player game?

i think some skills need some content, but make alot of untreadable thing i disagree, some things its nice, and give some purpose to level the skill, but if all piece of armour, bows, weapon, staffs, runes, and so on become untreadable, the games loses alot.

as for all skills going to level 120, i think it would be nice, but not just right now, or if they do, they need to add new training metods like some 99 stuff, to get get more xp/h, because otherwise, it would be just alot more grinding, and if they do, ill believe that someone will achieve 200m all not so long before that update, given some people already get massive xp daily, and with the increase, would be alot higher, similar to what new floors did to dungeon.

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

i think some skills need some content, but make alot of untreadable thing i disagree, some things its nice, and give some purpose to level the skill, but if all piece of armour, bows, weapon, staffs, runes, and so on become untreadable, the games loses alot.

as for all skills going to level 120, i think it would be nice, but not just right now, or if they do, they need to add new training metods like some 99 stuff, to get get more xp/h, because otherwise, it would be just alot more grinding, and if they do, ill believe that someone will achieve 200m all not so long before that update, given some people already get massive xp daily, and with the increase, would be alot higher, similar to what new floors did to dungeon.

I agree with you somewhat but I honestly beileve that almost every skill should have maybe 1 or 2 unique untradable items, maybe smithing a chance to slightly increase the stats of some armour peices ect. This would give more motivation to training the skills further. A few slight bonuses wouldn't remove the interaction between players as most of the main armours like barrows would still be attainable via trade.

I also do agree that should they realease the 120 cap that xp/ph should increase, but somewhat closer to the 110 mark.

I agree with you somewhat but I honestly beileve that almost every skill should have maybe 1 or 2 unique untradable items, maybe smithing a chance to slightly increase the stats of some armour peices ect. This would give more motivation to training the skills further. A few slight bonuses wouldn't remove the interaction between players as most of the main armours like barrows would still be attainable via trade.

I also do agree that should they realease the 120 cap that xp/ph should increase, but somewhat closer to the 110 mark.

i liked your idea for smithing, that would be nice :)

but for the increase the xp/h at 110 would be a pain to some skills, 110 its around 38m almost 3 times higher then 99. not saying that should increase alot at lvl 99 or 100, but give some new methods that increase a bit, then on the way more stuff for faster xp.

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

i liked your idea for smithing, that would be nice :)

but for the increase the xp/h at 110 would be a pain to some skills, 110 its around 38m almost 3 times higher then 99. not saying that should increase alot at lvl 99 or 100, but give some new methods that increase a bit, then on the way more stuff for faster xp.

I can agree with that, I really just pulled 110 out of no where, purley because figure wise its in the middle of 99 and 120. The problem is that for some skills the fastest xp per hour is attainable before level 92, which is just the halfway mark.

Elias has really picked up a nice pace ever since the bonus XP week end started last week...19M xp prayer in the last 24 hours...

http://www.rsstats.net/daily/elias

In fact, I have to say that the 3 more active players from the top 15 are in the 1,6B-1,7B xp range : Elvis, Elias and Telmomarques. The last two have gained ranks lately, both passing Paperbag. I expect Elvis to claim rank 8 from Kingduffy shortly after hitting 1,7B xp.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elias has really picked up a nice pace ever since the bonus XP week end started last week...19M xp prayer in the last 24 hours...

http://www.rsstats.net/daily/elias

In fact, I have to say that the 3 more active players from the top 15 are in the 1,6B-1,7B xp range : Elvis, Elias and Telmomarques. The last two have gained ranks lately, both passing Paperbag. I expect Elvis to claim rank 8 from Kingduffy shortly after hitting 1,7B xp.

Paper will jump back up shortly especially after 200m herb

aribiterspar3.png