200M in all Skills

Makilio

So who is going to be the first to 120 in all skills?

That seems more of a realistic goal and possiblely more supported from Jagex. (if they raise the level caps to match dungeoneering)

It's pretty hard to say and even track...

But I'd have to put my money on someone like Lan who has every skill pretty advanced. Players like Kingduffy, Dapledo, Skiller and Zarfot also have interesting ranks in every skills.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

That seems more of a realistic goal and possiblely more supported from Jagex. (if they raise the level caps to match dungeoneering)

*sigh*

People are constantly talking about all skills going to 120. It's not going to happen. It's just bad game design. There's no reason for them to go that high, it unbalances nearly all the current content, and it's an unhealthy paradigm for the game to support (i.e. it makes the game less fun). It just [bleep]s everything up for no reason.

So no. It's not realistic.

Tell you what, I'll make you a bet. I'll bet you any amount of GP that someone will achieve 200M in all skills before Jagex raises the skill cap in all skills to 120. 10:1 odds in your favor. Name your price.

*sigh*

People are constantly talking about all skills going to 120. It's not going to happen. It's just bad game design. There's no reason for them to go that high, it unbalances nearly all the current content, and it's an unhealthy paradigm for the game to support (i.e. it makes the game less fun). It just [bleep]s everything up for no reason.

Tell you what, I'll make you a bet. I'll bet you any amount of GP that someone will achieve 200M in all skills before Jagex raises the skill cap in all skills to 120. 10:1 odds in your favor. Name your price.

You're prob right but with some re-balancing and additional content I think it would do wonders for this game. I added some level 120 column formulas into the spreadsheet anyway so now you can see how long it would take to get to 120 in every skill.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

*sigh*

You're prob right but with some re-balancing and additional content I think it would do wonders for this game. I added some level 120 column formulas into the spreadsheet anyway so now you can see how long it would take to get to 120 in every skill.

at time 12:03. Please stop discussing skills going to 120, they don't have plans for it. And don't say they might have plans for it later, it imbalances everything and they would have a big lack of content at those high levels. Even Jagex isn't so stupid.

[404] Signature not found.

Near final results of the bonus XP week end from the top 15

1 - Skiller : 2,23B xp - 18M week end

2- Zarfot : 2,17B xp - 22M week-end

3- Jdelacroix : 2,10B xp - 7M week-end

4 - Drumgun : 2,04B xp - 8M week-end

5 - Gertjaars : 2,02B xp - inactive

6 - Lan : 1,84B xp - 8M week-end

7 - Erw J : 1,84b xp - 19M week-end

8 - Kingduffy : 1,70B xp - 3M week-end

9 - Elvis : 1,68B xp - 22M week-end

10 - Elias : 1,64B xp - 21M week-end ( gained a rank over paperbag)

11- Paperbag : 1,63B xp - 12M week-end

12 - Telmomarques : 1,62B xp - 29M week-end

13 - Green098 : 1,54B xp - 7M week-end

14 - S u o m i : 1,52B xp - 14M week-end ( gained a rank over Ox)

15 - Ox : 1,51B xp - inactive

These figures are approx since I started tracking before the week-end started and before it's ended.

For a more accurate tracker : http://runetracker.org/eventrecords-0,1

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

[hide]

so It's ok to threaten people as long as you're high ranked and threaten morally :thumbup:

And it's also ok to brutally crash people, ignoring/arrogant replying them when being friendly asked to hop, say more provoking things to cause a reaction and then screenie the worst part of the conversation to try and make the person you're crashing look bad by posting it around? I think not. :thumbup:

The way I see it, TIFers who have the gear for it appear to be going around crashing people and try to get a reaction out of them just so they can have a nice screenie to post on their precious forums. Pathetic. And I don't see why these posts concerning this subject haven't been removed yet, seeing as the (old) screenie is incriminating aka against TIF rules, and on this thread it isn't even relevant. So to the TIF mods: please remove it, and to the random people trolling: please get to know me better first before judging/trolling.

[/hide]

I think you guys might be looking for this thread

I personally would prefer having pictures of me being a jerk on here, as opposed to having them on, /b/, for example (insert monty python "always look on the bright side of life" song here). But it is the internet, everything is subject to misinterpretation. And pretty much everything can be tracked and found again. Big Brother is watching :ohnoes: *obscure 1984 reference* <--good book btw

I agree with Lowc15.

Anyways I know I've raged at crashers before so I'm glad I'm not a "famous runescaper" or I would screenshots floating around showing me being an ass.

On topic, it is kind of crazy that Gertjaars is still approximately 200m ahead Lan. I mean, how long can an inactive player continue to occupy a top spot in this list? I'm going to randomly guess another 6 months, just so hopefully someone will be provoked to do the math and figure it out. :D

And randomly saw this on hiscores, but zarfot is the first of the top 6 (really 5 cause gert doesn't play) to get the dungeoneering skill cape. Cool

pere_grin.png

so It's ok to threaten people as long as you're high ranked and threaten morally :thumbup:

And it's also ok to brutally crash people, ignoring/arrogant replying them when being friendly asked to hop, say more provoking things to cause a reaction and then screenie the worst part of the conversation to try and make the person you're crashing look bad by posting it around? I think not. :thumbup:

The way I see it, TIFers who have the gear for it appear to be going around crashing people and try to get a reaction out of them just so they can have a nice screenie to post on their precious forums. Pathetic. And I don't see why these posts concerning this subject haven't been removed yet, seeing as the (old) screenie is incriminating aka against TIF rules, and on this thread it isn't even relevant. So to the TIF mods: please remove it, and to the random people trolling: please get to know me better first before judging/trolling.

It's not brutally crashing when you have a verac helm karil top and divine, it is when you have bcp neitz and rune defender. Anyone who was using divine was intending on tanking bandos and solo'ing, not crashing for fun and gloating. I don't know the person from the pic, I don't know who you are so I have no intention on ruining your "reputation". All I see is a guy who flashes his ranks and threatens a guy (which is just as bad as someone flashing their gear and crashing a player) so you can drop the whole being moral act.

@PereGrin, someone else posted the picture here, I just felt the need to comment on it while it was being defended.

@ Peregrin

Gertjaars will probably be in the top 15 at least until summer 2011 begins. It would take S U O M I at least 7 months at his current pace to catch up to him. Seeing as not every player from the top 15 trains at the same pace, I expect Gertjaars to be knock down below rank 15 in 12 months. Really depends on updates, more bonus XP week-ends and the other players ranked below him. From an irrationnal point of view, let's say every players ranked below him train at 3M xp / day ( daily XP winners on average), it would take at the very least 6 months for the player at rank 16 to catch up to him.

Following top players has never been that interesting with 13 players out of 15 gaining XP on a daily basis and a battle for the top spot in the coming months.

langerkiller.png

Ive been following this great thread for couple weeks now, finally registered here :P Yeah people have been compairing Larryr against Phoenix Odin which is not very fair in my opinion, I'd just to like clear out a few things.

Firstly Larryr RCed on Laws, Laws give more xp and were back then at same or even higher price than Natures. He formed his own company, made it possible to make good money for poor people, I once heard a rumour that more than 1/3 of the people in the server where Larryr crafted, was working for him( Buying/Mining essence and selling runes for magers).

Nowadays Phoenix Odin can 'just' ZMI for nearly 66k xp/h or make 1.2M/h money via Graahk Natures. Larryr didn't make that much money from RCing as he preferred to power xp it, nevertheless he managed to get Phat and full Dragon.

157M Rc xp in what they call 'old school RS' is much impressive than Phoenix's RCing. Of course I'm not flattening Odin's work, it's an insane goal to be reached and all the work he has done gets a bow from me, but yes, I value Larryr more than Odin.

Yep back to the topic:

I've been speaking with S-U--O--M-I and he told me that after his goal of Mining/,Smithing and Magic hes going to tackle Dungeoneering. Next skill after Dung is WC, buyables hes going to let for last. I asked him about Farming with magic seeds, he says that it would cost him 2B+ for 200m xp. So it looks like hes reserved probably another 2 years for Farming.

Merching seems to be 'Waste of xp' for him. I found that funny as he's already running low on money, keeps asking for free Lava pouches or gold ores whole time and still runs the donation system. On Living Rock Cavern he's already famous for that begging, I think merching would be less waste of xp for him in long runnning but it's his choice.

In my opinion, Suomi is the only competitor for Zarfot and Jde, as Drumgun seems to have burned out. And btw to all of you guys who think what does Suomi mean, it's the country's name where he lives. Suomi = Finland in finnish :)

'Nearly' 66k/hour is nowhere near accurate, it's possibly over the theoretical max. Odin consistently gets 60k~/hour, possibly 61k~, which is already pretty damn incredible.

Actually i invented 2 new methods at zmi for pouch emptying and how to bank banks faster zmi max xp/h is actually 66k then i cant put the link in here now just go to my youtube i uploaded the vid yesterday

im getting 200m xp in all skills btw feel free to check my thread on rs forums Quick find code: 154-155-292-61600728

drumgun didnt burn out hes currently bandosing alot to get money

jdela zarfot are doing great

aribiterspar3.png

i hate how many people think the skills shouldnt be raised to 120 because they dont want to have to go further to max a skill.

like saying the game would be more fun if the level cap was 80, instead so you only had to get 2m exp before going for 200m

the only stats that would unbalance the game at 120 are attack strength, defence, (ranged and magic?) the rest is all down to content, (except hitpoints prayer and summoning), but thats... balanced, in a way

all the non combat part of runescape (the majority -15 skills vs 9) can be raised to 120 without any unbalancement

omg you can chop trees slightly faster if you go 8 times past the current cap thats so unbalanced.

IMO it would make the game more fun for everyone except 99 addicts...

OT: Wow that's a surprise, I didn't think long/curved bones were gonna count aswell for the bonus exp :geek: . Anyway, on the subject of calculating how long all 200m's would take, me training skills with my own preference (not always the fastest/best ones) doesn't make me some kind of incalculated dummy. Like Aasiwat said, the reason for playing is usually to have fun and I'll add to it that we're all doing what we are capable of doing aswell. Being tied down for nearly 2k days doing tedious stuff such as fletching while training magic (seriously?) just seems impossible for a normal human being to keep up with unless they have some kind of really really strong motivation or find it fun to do (erm, ok then, lol) and have lots of time on their hands to match all of that.

I actually calc alot of things, but not 'to the number' - more like, roughly to give myself a bit of breathing space. I'd say that's one of the reasons why I'm able to train so consistently. I've calced how long all skills 200m would take me, using my own way of training them all - results of that will be posted on my thread. Can spoil already that it would take me less than 1.5k days the way things stand atm, using 18h/days (my playtime a day) instead of 24h/days. Speaking of that thread, it's been a bit hectic with the bexp weekend and all, but I've reached 85 dung yesterday so hopefully I'll be able to write it while killing frost drags. So no promises, but the intention is to create it soon.

Pretty good discussion we all got going now, hopefully the other 'top ranks' will be a bit more generous like me and post some more of their thoughts concerning the all skills 200m subject aswell *wink wink* :thumbsup:

I think calculating those things are a waste of time for anything that takes over a couple months because things and updates happen and calulations become irreverent. Just effigies alone changed alot. Some people do find efficiency fun and/or dont like wasting time and some things like fletching while training magic? yeah thats stupid i agree theres no need from it when there's easily other things you can do and do that as magic xp can be gained from super heating then remaining from say alching the fish to 200m fish would would actually make barb easier since its less dropping and fletching you can keep even xp with woodcutting with barely any effort you can keep a pace of 600k fletch xp/h at teaks so youd need to go 1/6 your max speed to keep it close to wc and 1/6 of a max speed seems pretty relaxed for not having to spend any extra real time fletching except for mis clicks which are to minimal to really count into any calculations for a 1/6 speed talk. As for max efficiency or speed people enjoying doing that and cant keep it up depends how much efficiency you want to be doing since you really could just only do say rocktails 1 per tick 1 hour a day and get 200m cook in 6-7 months but that max speed for 1 hour then training something else would have let you get that 200m cook xp by doing it 1m xp/h and almost never less witch would then in fact save you time. Then of course you may have more fun using cook all the basic point is it does still take more time to acomplish it. For example drum you say 1.5k days you could do it in with your play time..etc but if you did it max efficiency not wasting time im sure you could do it closer to something like 1.3k

i had more stuff in mind to say but forgot it lol however i do enjoy this conversation and look foreword to your response.

I do have a thread on 200m xp in all stats on the rs forums you might be interested in ^_^ Quick find code: 154-155-292-61600728

aribiterspar3.png

i hate how many people think the skills shouldnt be raised to 120 because they dont want to have to go further to max a skill.

like saying the game would be more fun if the level cap was 80, instead so you only had to get 2m exp before going for 200m

the only stats that would unbalance the game at 120 are attack strength, defence, (ranged and magic?) the rest is all down to content, (except hitpoints prayer and summoning), but thats... balanced, in a way

all the non combat part of runescape (the majority -15 skills vs 9) can be raised to 120 without any unbalancement

omg you can chop trees slightly faster if you go 8 times past the current cap thats so unbalanced.

IMO it would make the game more fun for everyone except 99 addicts...

Currently at school cant get on youtube my youtube name is aribiterspar and the vid name is: How to easily average 62k Rc Xp per hour-Read description

aribiterspar3.png

*sigh*

By then end of 2011 there will be at least 1000 players with 1 stat at lvl 120. 2 years 2,000 , 3 years 4,000, 4 years 8,000 and so on.

I predict in 5 years they implement lvl 120 accross the board.

Dungeoneering going to lvl 120 was just a the first step, what do you think the level cap on the next new skill will be. 120 I bet.

Look at WOW.

They add levels right on top of the ones they have.

Of course, huge parts of their game became dead, but they don't have the unique skill system that rs does which helps recycle older content.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

*sigh*

By then end of 2011 there will be at least 1000 players with 1 stat at lvl 120. 2 years 2,000 , 3 years 4,000, 4 years 8,000 and so on.

Dungeoneering going to lvl 120 was just a the first step, what do you think the level cap on the next new skill will be. 120 I bet.

Look at WOW.

Of course, huge parts of their game became dead, but they don't have the unique skill system that rs does which helps recycle older content.

it may be a player-level issue, but i feel its a content issue

my prediction: some skills have little or no content from 80-90, attack weapons end at 80, defense ends at 70-78

however, once all 24 skills have content from full from 1-99, such as high lvl pots and prayers were added, then maybe

once theres combat gear that takes 90 or 95 attack and def then maybe

finaly in a few years theyll have filled all skills with content up till 99, and the number of people with 99s will be incredible, probably 99 str required to get in the top 1m within 5 years

this is when theyll have to raise it to 120, for players to seperate lvls based off xp in skills like str, to give new goals to the 10k+ people whove maxed total by then, and to add content for 100+ stuff

in 5 years the xp/h in skills may be 50% faster overall than it is now meaning 120s may be needed, then such as dung (maybe not to such an expoential degree) skills will be faster traininng at 119 than at 99, so realy by then its not 8x harder, more realisticly 4x harder hour-wise and much mroe motivation to train

i see this as happening 100%, its only a matter of time

a_final_name.png

Look at WOW.

Five years? Yeah, I'll take you up on that. My 2m to your 500k says that in 5 years, the skill cap will not have been raised to 120 for all skills.

troacctid, i bet you 60gp.

That's all you're gonna stake? Show some conviction! :notalk:

so many people will have maxed all 99s but idk about dg 120 only a select few are really going for it atm and we will see if people liked warped floors...and at 119 it will be 200kish for floor 60 lol and so really fast

honestly people will figure out how to do the floors fast no they wont be as fast as abandoned but they will at least be under an hr for that 200k once we learn it all and probably under 45 mins no matter how hard

atm people can do occults less than 35 eventho they were hard at first...

StarViv.png