200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jojoe, Drum values Month records on Runetracker, not just Overall Xp. His records are not all storing up of Xp. They have also yet to be beaten.

Don't get me wrong though, I do understand where you're coming from. I agree with your statement insofar as where skill comes into play. Getting better Xp/hr in an activity is certainly something that should be respected over just mere grinding. However, I think what you don't understand is the different kind of skill required when it comes to hardcore nolifing. Fighting against sleep is certainly not easy(personal experience here) when you take it upon yourself to do so little sleep over a long period of time and maintaining a good Xp/hr rate along the way. That alone requires a completely different kind of skill that many other top players don't fully appreciate.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Jojoe, Drum values Month records on Runetracker, not just Overall Xp. His records are not all storing up of Xp. They have also yet to be beaten.

Don't get me wrong though, I do understand where you're coming from. I agree with your statement insofar as where skill comes into play. Getting better Xp/hr in an activity is certainly something that should be respected over just mere grinding. However, I think what you don't understand is the different kind of skill required when it comes to hardcore nolifing. Fighting against sleep is certainly not easy(personal experience here) when you take it upon yourself to do so little sleep over a long period of time and maintaining a good Xp/hr rate along the way. That alone requires a completely different kind of skill that many other top players don't fully appreciate.

Yeah, you're right. But I would imagine that most people simply cannot afford to participate (success or fail) in that kind of skill because of restrictions (jobs, school, etc.) they choose to put on themselves IRL. Sure, you could always not go to school and not get a job (or find a way to live without it), but most aren't willing to take that chance or perhaps don't value RS highly enough to WANT to even take that chance. People don't necessarily play 6 hours really effciently because they can't take the heat with hardcore nolifing. But yeah, it's probably not easy to do that at all for long tracks of months.

First she would have to overview her methods and start being sensible about it, rather than going around yelling at other slayers not to use a cannon because she doesn't like it and it "disrupts other people". Otherwise anyone could start a brand new account right now and still beat her to 200m, if she kept doing what she has been doing so far.

Before you say; no there isn't anything "impressive" about getting 200m slayer without cannoning either, it's just plain stupidity to waste hundreds of millions experience by having to go past 200m in HP/melees, while getting no ranged xp. Or worse case, start exclusively ranging it in the end and be even slower.

To be honest, this is no different from people who refuse to merch.

@ Jebrim

I think some of us sometimes forget that not every top player wants to max out all skills at 200M, in fact, the only player that came forward and claimed it was his goal is S U O M I. That's why when some of us are analysing their progress, our view on the matter is skewed by our preconception of how a player should play to max out all skills without going "over" in some skills. We sometimes fail to appreciate what is important in another player's mind when it conflicts with our ideal behavior.

Back on topic, even though many posters are getting on the bandwagon that SUOMI is in a very good position with very slow skills already high, the fact he is still 700M xp behind Aasiwat/Balmung Pro, means he's still about 5 months away at 5M xp / day ( a very fast average) from Aasiwat's current XP. In the meantime, Aasiwat should get 2M xp per day, something he's averaging these days, and would still be ahead by 300M xp. At this point, we would have at least 2 players with 2,5B xp, halfway to maxing out all skills. This is obviously mostly predictive thoughts, but nothing I observe these days convince me otherwise.

@ Aasiwat

When you reach 100M slayer, you will beocme the first players to get 100M xp in 10 skills. Early grats I guess!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks. :)

OT: Doing fast skills first and hence maintaining a lead in xp doesn't really have anything to do with getting 200m in all skills either (since I figured that was the topic name), but I really do believe SUOMI is underestimating the significance of money, and how long it will take him to make enough without merchanting. It would at least take him a fair bit of additional time to make the money, instead of doing it as you go and spending 5 minutes a day doing GE offers.

This topic started out as a debate if maxing out all skills to 200M xp was possible and when could it be completed. It evolved into pointing out which players were best positionned to achieve this and what were the fastest methods to complete each skills.

Lately it's been mostly keeping up with currents training trends, cheering players and pointing "flaws" on some, following the "dog race" like Zarfot said and we also had the unwanted nolifing arguments that creep up from time to time.

Anyway, it's always nice to have some insights from top players.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Personally I'm waiting for the day that my friend, Mrs Jjb Cyn, will get 200m Slayer exp. When she eventually gets it, she will be the first woman, and maxed player to have 200mil slay.[hide]InB4 Mythiquedame and Girlwhoslays reply.[/hide]

First she would have to overview her methods and start being sensible about it, rather than going around yelling at other slayers not to use a cannon because she doesn't like it and it "disrupts other people". Otherwise anyone could start a brand new account right now and still beat her to 200m, if she kept doing what she has been doing so far.

Before you say; no there isn't anything "impressive" about getting 200m slayer without cannoning either, it's just plain stupidity to waste hundreds of millions experience by having to go past 200m in HP/melees, while getting no ranged xp. Or worse case, start exclusively ranging it in the end and be even slower.

How do you "waste" xp?

I know how to waste gp.

Use a cannon.

I know how to waste time.

Monkey with crap on the grand exchange to make money to buy the cannonballs.

Waste xp? Thats a new one.

Defiantely not true. Any idiot can train a skill for a long time and get a good rank if theres no competition really at the time. That doesnt maek you good at the skill that makes you lucky.

Round and round we go.

You just said that any idiot can accomplish anything.

Even our beloved 200mil xp nutters can by "lucky idiots".

Thus, nobody is good but you and everbody else is an idiot. Gotcha. :thumbup:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

It seems clear to me that Aasiwat meant that by not using a cannon, when you reach 200M slayer, you have already reached 200M in melees and HP a while ago and the only solution to that is once you reach 200M in melees and HP, you finish off slayer by ranging and maging... at a very slow pace or you keep on meleeing, wasting XP.

Edit: Aasiwat explained it better a couple posts down.

langerkiller.png

Thanks. :)

OT: Doing fast skills first and hence maintaining a lead in xp doesn't really have anything to do with getting 200m in all skills either (since I figured that was the topic name), but I really do believe SUOMI is underestimating the significance of money, and how long it will take him to make enough without merchanting. It would at least take him a fair bit of additional time to make the money, instead of doing it as you go and spending 5 minutes a day doing GE offers.

That is quite true, but it really comes down to this. Without him getting it efficiently, who else is doing well enough to be competition? Sure he may not be doing it the most efficient way possible, but extra time spent making money won't change anything unless he has competition that can play the same hours, but be more efficient. The only one who is consistently getting more time on RS is Drumgun, but we already know he isn't getting all 200m's or being very efficient. Suomi may very well be the first to get it, if only from lack of proper competition.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

im quite sure suomi merchants behind your backs and laughs about donations. there is no moral issue in it and if he doesnt do it, he is simply lacking in the english language to read and understand well -written merch guides, or he simply doesnt know how to merch yet [how old is he !? ideas??] and sooner or later when he maxed the hard skills like slayer and has only buyables left he is mature enough to start uber merching and will destroy the whole record ground for buyables

About 2 years ago he said that he won't merch because it's riskable and waste of xp. That clearly means he doesn't have an idea how flipping works. I doubt that he have even tried merchanting properly. And he is about 20 years old.

Without merching he will have problems with a few buyables. There's 18 skills he can max without much money, and couple of cheap ones if he doesn't use the most expensive methods (fm, fletch). And with money from slayer and rc, maybe hunt if he decides to hunt grenwalls because he already has 200m agi, he can buy maybe 1 or 2 expensive skills (I'm not sure how much money slayer and ZMI grants). After those he'd possibly have over 4B xp + effigies from slayer, and no money at all. Not a good situation if you're going for 200m everything. The lack of merching will slow him down very much, which makes it possible for a player like Zarfot to pass him. We'll see in a few years...

Zmi to 200m will get him 1.3-1.6b depending on runes/ess prices, although id guess hed use slayer effigies on Rc or maybe herb depending how smart he wants to be with his time if he uses all on rc thats around 120m Rc xp from 200m slayer

aribiterspar3.png

Personally I'm waiting for the day that my friend, Mrs Jjb Cyn, will get 200m Slayer exp. When she eventually gets it, she will be the first woman, and maxed player to have 200mil slay.[hide]InB4 Mythiquedame and Girlwhoslays reply.[/hide]

How do you "waste" xp?

I know how to waste gp.

Use a cannon.

A little bit of insight into this:

If you slay with a cannon, it is possible to max out attack, defence, strength, hitpoints, ranged and slayer at around the same time, without having to go past 200m in certain skills hence "wasting xp", which is exactly what happens when you don't cannon. You'd have to get at least 266M hitpoints xp and however much extra to the melees unless you wanted to waste ridiculous amounts of time ranging slayer. We're talking about 200m xp skills here, which means you can no longer get more xp in them.

And slayer is supposed to break even in the first place, if you are looking to do it in a profitable way (not cannoning) then 200m xp is obviously not something for you. Plus, merchanting is hardly a time waste when you know how to do it properly and can make 10mil for 5 minutes spent on GE.

How do you "waste" xp?

I know how to waste gp.

Use a cannon.

Defiantely not true. Any idiot can train a skill for a long time and get a good rank if theres no competition really at the time. That doesnt maek you good at the skill that makes you lucky.

Round and round we go.

You just said that any idiot can accomplish anything.

Even our beloved 200mil xp nutters can by "lucky idiots".

Thus, nobody is good but you and everybody else is an idiot. Gotcha. :thumbup:

You waste xp by not doing things that aren't necessary and that make it take extra time. Example being refusing to use a cannon and not getting the range xp as well as getting over the top melee xp when she could max them all at once instead now taking extra time

Never said nobody is good but me your being stupid and putting words in my mouth now. Its simply a fact anybody can train a skill the wrong,bad way and eventually get there that doesn't mean they are good at doing the skill the best perhaps just good at doing it wrong. i would define wrong as doing a stupid method or wasting time or just simply not being good at the skill.

aribiterspar3.png

The waste of xp isn't the reason why SUOMI won't merch. He says he's a perfectionist and merchanting is a very risky thing to lose money.

Anyways I think the price of Nats atm and the expensiveness of Prayer and Herb must get him back to senses. I believe he'll start flipping once he realizes how many hours he could save with only 1 min per day. His donation program is still pretty good money maker, so far he has made almost 200m from that, most of that from buying rares at G.E price from donators and sell them with street prices.

And yeah, someone was there thinking how old he is, hes born in 1991.

Here's a question to anyone (top players lurking or active here are of course invited to answer!) : Do you choose your effigy skill on the spot or is it already decided that you're always gonna put the experience in a given skill (for example, WC over fletching)? Do you choose fishing over farming? Do you open up your effigy upon receiving them or wait when you bank without wasting time with boosted combat skills?

langerkiller.png

Here's a question to anyone (top players lurking or active here are of course invited to answer!) : Do you choose your effigy skill on the spot or is it already decided that you're always gonna put the experience in a given skill (for example, WC over fletching)? Do you choose fishing over farming? Do you open up your effigy upon receiving them or wait when you bank without wasting time with boosted combat skills?

The efficient way is only to spend them on slower skills. Because efficient players will never have money problems so the choices are obvious.

AGILITY or Crafting

Construction or THIEVING

Cooking or FIREMAKING

FISHING or Farming

Fletching or WOODCUTTING

Herblore or HUNTER

MINING or Smithing

RUNECRAFTING or Summoning

And an efficient player would spend the lamp on the slower skills (normally slayer, agility, rc, though RC seems like the best if you were going for 200m in all skills)

I got a question about slayer, so of I use a cannon on Kuradel Tasks, I should break even, because I thought cannoning would make you lose a lot of money?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Depending on your block and cancel list (and also your slayer level) you can cannon/pot/turm and still break even/slightly profit.

Edit: I really can't see slayer being a better target for lamps than RC, it provides great combat exp, and quite a lot of residual exp from effigy drops

Effigy I choose on the most time consuming/highest costing/one i dislike most..

Firemaking > Cooking. FM pretty boring, cooking piss easy.

Farming > Fishing. No brainer. Farming costs over 20 gp/xp and 130k exp/day, fishing's entirely afk.

Fletching > Woodcutting. Woodcutting's entirely afk so preferable not to use on that, unless you have 200m. Fletching costs a bit, hard to buy.

RC >= Summon. I've switched between both at times, stuck with rc though. Summon's worth going for if you don't want to collect charms and have too much melee exp outside of slayer.

Mining >= smithing. Smithing's probably the better one to take here, I'm just still in the mindset of mining = granite

Con > Thieving. Both are fast, con's 20gp/xp or similar.

Agility > Crafting. Agil's much slower. Crafting can still be done cheaply

Herb > Hunter. Just the expense of herb justifies this.

But you ARE leeching off society if you exploit welfare payments and play RS for 10 hours a day.

If they are leeching off society its one thing, however if they won the lotto and can financially support their habit who are you to judge them? Or even if they live with their parents who are you to call them a leech? If they can support themselves or live with someone who can then i see no problem with playing 10 hours a day.

Not supporting yourself = being a leech. If you are unable, that is a different story. If you are unwilling, you are a loser.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Thanx Lan, this was the kind of insights I was looking for. Not to diss out anyone here who posted their effigy habits, but getting effigies with all skills at 99 is pretty different from a player with stats like me where I don'T even have a choice on some effigies.

Edit: Thank you Aasiwat!

langerkiller.png

I use mine after task, not banking them.

FM = Cook - No difference for me, wasting xp either way (Wait, wats xp waste? Dats new)

Mining >= Smithing - Not entirely sure, was doing smith because I figured I'd only train it via mining-superheating and 200m mining would leave me about 10m smith xp short, but I might use on mining instead to leave some room for barraging rock lobsters for summoning too

Fish > Farm - no rush to get farming done at all and fishing is practically the slowest skill there is

WC > Fletch

RC > Summon

Thief > Con

Agility > Crafting

Herb > Hunter

The waste of xp isn't the reason why SUOMI won't merch. He says he's a perfectionist and merchanting is a very risky thing to lose money.

Anyways I think the price of Nats atm and the expensiveness of Prayer and Herb must get him back to senses. I believe he'll start flipping once he realizes how many hours he could save with only 1 min per day. His donation program is still pretty good money maker, so far he has made almost 200m from that, most of that from buying rares at G.E price from donators and sell them with street prices.

And yeah, someone was there thinking how old he is, hes born in 1991.

About 30% of this entire statement is true lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

The efficient way is only to spend them on slower skills. Because efficient players will never have money problems so the choices are obvious.

AGILITY or Crafting

Construction or THIEVING

Cooking or FIREMAKING

FISHING or Farming

Fletching or WOODCUTTING

Herblore or HUNTER

MINING or Smithing

RUNECRAFTING or Summoning

And an efficient player would spend the lamp on the slower skills (normally slayer, agility, rc, though RC seems like the best if you were going for 200m in all skills)

yup

aribiterspar3.png