200M in all Skills

Makilio

You're nuts, right? 2480B = 2,480,000,000,000

(thanks for all the info though, it's no wonder a couple of mistakes slip through the cracks)

That's 3 zeros too much. ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I can't wait till a top player gets 3 billion total exp... though that won't be for another 9 months or so. :wall:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

(thanks for all the info though, it's no wonder a couple of mistakes slip through the cracks)

Actually, that amount of zeros is correct :P

On Topic:

In terms of the first to 200m all exp, I really see Zarfot beating out everyone, purely due to how efficient and how well he can multitask. I have tried on countless occasions to do the "High Alch while Fishing" and such methods, but I just can't keep the pace for more than 20 minutes. For that, I can really admire Zarfot's skill in that matter (yes, it takes skill to keep his timing that perfect).

I will probably try for this goal one day too, but am too preoccupied with finishing my 99 all, as well as 200m Slay (with attack, str, def, and hp). With going back to school soon to get my CGA, Cooking,Fletch,Wc, or Fish could be 200m'd as well. It's all about managing time effectively, rather than "Omg no life!" (Though I do wish I had the opportunity to no life lol).

The assist system really does help with the 200m goals, and I'm sure every one of the top overall is doing that for RC exp as much as possible (seems to me the most efficient skill, unless I'm overlooking something?)

Also, thanks from me for the weekly updates Langer. I love reading up on how the top players are doing, and also gives me insight on how I should approach this goal as well. Keep up the good work.

On a side note to all lurking top overalls - Keep going! Your persistance can really inspire others to complete their daunting goals and push forward.

Telmomarques has passed Elias in overall XP for a place in the top 10.

yep and both these guys should pass Kingduffy by the end of october unless he picks up a faster pace, which seems unlikely.

@ signature

Nice post and thank you for the feedback. Effigies and assisting them really is the main game-changer in 2010. Off-topic, are you a fellow future accountant?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

re: effigies - i wonder how many others (not just top players) have changed there long term plans to encompass them - ie I will look to train one each of the 'paired' skills to 97 before finishing other skills. How far short of 200Mill should the top lads / lassies stop?

G

Gda_Scooby.png

1 thousand = 3 Zeros

1 million = 6 Zeros

1 billion = 9 Zeros

2480B = 2480 then 9 zeros = 2480 000 000 000

Which is what I said. *insert wink emoticon here*.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

yep and both these guys should pass Kingduffy by the end of october unless he picks up a faster pace, which seems unlikely.

@ signature

Nice post and thank you for the feedback. Effigies and assisting them really is the main game-changer in 2010. Off-topic, are you a fellow future accountant?

I sure am :P

Already graduated, just need to do an extra 2 years to get my CGA. I love being told I can be a CGA after 3 years of college only to find out there's another 2 years and $10,000 left after that...

Effigies are the reason I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I prefer to save all my drops from slayer, as money is not an issue for me, but because of this, my bank space clogs up with all the effigies I gain through slayer, effectively forcing me to use them up before formulating a future plan. For now, I'm just using them to get my agility to 99 and will do the same for my remaining 99s. Only reason I'm not using on rcing is because I'll get 99 purely through assists now. I guess time will tell how that will work out for me (really depends on the amount of effigies I get from now until 200m slayer).

Actually, that amount of zeros is correct :P

On Topic:

In terms of the first to 200m all exp, I really see Zarfot beating out everyone, purely due to how efficient and how well he can multitask. I have tried on countless occasions to do the "High Alch while Fishing" and such methods, but I just can't keep the pace for more than 20 minutes. For that, I can really admire Zarfot's skill in that matter (yes, it takes skill to keep his timing that perfect).

I will probably try for this goal one day too, but am too preoccupied with finishing my 99 all, as well as 200m Slay (with attack, str, def, and hp). With going back to school soon to get my CGA, Cooking,Fletch,Wc, or Fish could be 200m'd as well. It's all about managing time effectively, rather than "Omg no life!" (Though I do wish I had the opportunity to no life lol).

The assist system really does help with the 200m goals, and I'm sure every one of the top overall is doing that for RC exp as much as possible (seems to me the most efficient skill, unless I'm overlooking something?)

Also, thanks from me for the weekly updates Langer. I love reading up on how the top players are doing, and also gives me insight on how I should approach this goal as well. Keep up the good work.

On a side note to all lurking top overalls - Keep going! Your persistance can really inspire others to complete their daunting goals and push forward.

Just an fyi, low alch while fishing is much easier

Using effigies on assist on Rc is best, agility is second option but Rc is slightly better

aribiterspar3.png

@ signature

I sure am :P

Already graduated, just need to do an extra 2 years to get my CGA. I love being told I can be a CGA after 3 years of college only to find out there's another 2 years and $10,000 left after that...

Effigies are the reason I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I prefer to save all my drops from slayer, as money is not an issue for me, but because of this, my bank space clogs up with all the effigies I gain through slayer, effectively forcing me to use them up before formulating a future plan. For now, I'm just using them to get my agility to 99 and will do the same for my remaining 99s. Only reason I'm not using on rcing is because I'll get 99 purely through assists now. I guess time will tell how that will work out for me (really depends on the amount of effigies I get from now until 200m slayer).

Wait a minute, you are going for 200m slayer? Is your TIF name the same as your in game name? Or are you possibly someone from the top 20 slayers? I know several of the top slayers are not maxed out.

pere_grin.png

Just an fyi, low alch while fishing is much easier

Using effigies on assist on Rc is best, agility is second option but Rc is slightly better

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely try out low alching next time I fish. I figured RC was the best for my effigies, but right now I figured why not get 99 Agility while slaying, as my 200m all goal (Assuming I decide to go for it) won't really start until 99 all.

Wait a minute, you are going for 200m slayer? Is your TIF name the same as your in game name? Or are you possibly someone from the top 20 slayers? I know several of the top slayers are not maxed out.

Yes I am, and my TIF name is the same as my in game name. I only have 19m+ Slay exp atm, but I haven't really gone hardcore Slayer until recently. Add on a year end at my firm and it gives me very little time to slay for now.

Aka - I wish :P

So being high on game hiscores automatically means you're obese with no social skills? No, I don't play 18 hours a day myself, I've just happened to be consistent over many years, but I laugh at the people who make that kind of stereotypes because I can guarantee you I'm in better shape and physical form than 95% of them. And out of my clan meetup at Runefest, NONE of about 20 people were even fat although they'd all be classified as "no lifes" by the standards of an average RS player.

Have you also considered that not everyone wishes to be a puppet of the society by having a 8am-4pm office job every day, followed by getting stressed out by social duties every evening, when they seem to have different options available to live a slightly more careless life? Many of the top players have also already finished their education and aren't bound to 8 hours of daily school work. And I know plenty of very high ranked people who seem to be more "normal" than the average person, just happen to fill their free time hanging out on the internet rather than the streets.

This. As long as you don't leech of society, and aren't driven simply by an addiciton, how much you play is simply your own business.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I calced that out. Starting from roughly 30m xp in all melee, with 13m prayer xp, and like 20m range and mage, you would need somewhere in the vicinity of 160k zeal to do that.

Is 8.7m mining and 5.7m agility etc. Even possible considering his hp exp? (effigies)

ZMFg2.jpg

Just noticed that guy nearly topped my weekly smithing xp earlier. Didnt realise he gained the rest of that stuff too lol! Appeared out of nowhere as usually you see them on the dailies.

He went and got 13.5m smithing this week. Apparently that would mean his smithing level was only something like level 75 smithing and he goes straight to level 101.

He couldnt of began using effigies for that skill unless lamps which would be a HUGE waste at such a low level. Would had to save up alot in minigames of some of the stuff though.

Off a bank of 400 Effigies, which is about all that I think it is possible to have, the dragonkin lamps would be worth about 20m xp, used on lvl 99 skills only. And assuming that he used all the effigies from starved-lamp in one go, that would have netted him 36m more xp in all the skills they represent. If you assume he used effigies only 8 levels (one from each of the pairings) that would be 4.5m per skill, if they all occurred at the same frequency. So, getting that much xp from effigies is possible. I rather think that theiving might have been done in part with sq'irk juice or something.

But yes, I think that those might be possible, if you figure that the skills might not have been evenly distributed through the effigies. Then, he could also have spent lamps on them.

I think that answers Ismibeg's question.

@bazzaminxer

Yes, it would have been. But then again, we are not entirely sure what he used, on which skill. If he was preparing for this for a while, He theoretically could have done addy pl8s with SC hammers to rune, and then rune to 99. It seems that he would have had major zeal saved up, so why not major sc points as well?

pere_grin.png

Btw I edited my post relising that he couldnt of used the effigies straight away for his smithing and would of had to of either used the lamps giving a HUGE waste at level 75 or used some other method specific for smithing. Considering he had the rest to do too its a bit confusing. He would of first needed 75 to 88 for addy plates and then a further 88-97 to effectively use effigies...I dont know at that point how likely it is he only got 101 smithing from effigy free xp. (A little low if he had a huge amount? I dont know because i havnt calculated hundreds of them lol.)

Its not unusual to see people getting very low smitihing level to 99 in a week. Infact I kinda see that every week lol. Just combined with the rest its a bit more extreme than most.

Be interesting to know if he had other low level skills where you couldnt use effigies effectively either straight away. If he had a huge amount then at 97 he would of 'then' gained huge amounts of xp rather than sooner. I would imagine trying to sort through them all for 91's and then making sure you gain levels for 93 etc would be tricky?? Not to mention stupid and inefficient. Go and get level 97 first lol. Surely a bug on tracker as it dont seem possible!

[hide=Lots of Exp?]

runetrackerrecords.png

4got2pullouthiscores.png

4got2pulloutrunetracker.png

[/hide]

Added a new picture. Runetracker has him as gaining 9.3m thieving xp, but his hiscores only have him at just over 4m thieving xp. His ad log says 4m theiving xp also. I am not sure if this is a Runetracker Glitch, or not.

He also doesn't appear in the daily xp records, but to gain that much xp in a week would require at least 63m xp a day. This would be spot 2 for daily records.

EDIT: I dont know why the first picture is super huge again either.

pere_grin.png

runetrackerrecords.png

4got2pullouthiscores.png

Who is this guy, and what the heck did he do?

It's a namechange glitch. Someone changed their display name to a previously held (but now available one), then updated their runetracker profile.

Their exp gains suddenly jumped from whatever the previous name holders were to the new name holders, aka a [cabbage]load of exp in a short amount of time. Happens every once in awhile, fake records get removed semi-frequently.