200M in all Skills

Makilio

How did Drumgun get 87m xp in 1 day O.O

Summoning + a ton of SW zeal into strength, IIRC.

He cashed in like 54m in zeal, and then had people run him steel pl8s at piscatoris for 50-200m summoning in one week. the first day he got like 30m summoning xp.

pere_grin.png

He cashed in like 54m in zeal, and then had people run him steel pl8s at piscatoris for 50-200m summoning in one week. the first day he got like 30m summoning xp.

He got more than my total xp spread over 6 years in 1 day... Man I suck.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Wait till I do Frost bones and overloads for weekly/monthly ^_^

aribiterspar3.png

at 1m/h on frosts for 200m xp, thats 200h, at 1m/h on ovl for 100m xp (gotta make extremes at 500k/h first) thats 100h

so at 10h a day you could get 300m xp in a month easy

but prayer is super afk, and herb isnt bad so maybe 15h a day and do mahog tablesfor extra time

someday someone will do 200m thieve off squire, and tons of zeal, and effigys, and about anything u can think of and get 500m xp in a day so im not gonna bother trying

however i am gonna try fro the top xp gainer for 2 things someday, rc and dung...so far i could get both of them to the #1 daily record if i wanted but ill see if im beaten to it

a_final_name.png

Lolwut? He spent most of the week doing it by himself. He only had a runner when I spent the last 18 hours or so helping him out because we knew he wouldn't hit 200m Xp week otherwise. Even without my help, he would have hit about 195m Xp. He did over 100 hours straight just to make sure he got the record, but even then it was really close with about only 15 minutes to spare when he did finally hit 200m Xp in a week.

He also only used 46m Xp in Zeals btw.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Lolwut? He spent most of the week doing it by himself. He only had a runner when I spent the last 18 hours or so helping him out because we knew he wouldn't hit 200m Xp week otherwise. Even without my help, he would have hit about 195m Xp. He did over 100 hours straight just to make sure he got the record, but even then it was really close with about only 15 minutes to spare when he did finally hit 200m Xp in a week.

He also only used 46m Xp in Zeals btw.

I knew he did somewhere around 50m xp in zeal. I guess I got 54 from him being at 154m before he used zeal. From the video discription that you apparently posted on youtube, I got the impression that there was more then one person running seconds for him, while he stood there and traded them. I guess this is not the case.

On a random aside:

If you were to do an agility obstacle on Agile Jebrim, would the agility xp you "got" from that obstacle register in your xp counter? Even though it won't appear in your total agility xp?

EDIT:

400 banked effigies totals at 56m xp, approx. If you use all the lamps on a skill that is already 99.

and what if they use on 120 dungeon, just for the sake of some record?

Using the rough estimate that dragonkin lamps give (skill level)^3/20.2 xp in the skill you use them on, 400 dragonkin lamps would be 34.2m dungeoneering xp, at level 120 dungeoneering. This would be 85.5k xp per lamp.

I do not know if the formula for calculating the xp from those lamps holds steady at levels past 99. That formula just gives an approximate value of xp per lamp.

Total xp from 400 effigies would be 70.2mil xp

pere_grin.png

Looks like I was way off on my predict of Telmomarques passing Kingduffy near the end of the month, at the pace he's going, this could happen as soon as the end of the week...

Suomi will also be getting 200M mining as soon as early thursday. Balmung pro is tearing through slayer and should become the first player to get 10 skills over 100M xp as early as this week-end, a very nice feat for one of the most consistent player out there.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

On a random aside:

If you were to do an agility obstacle on Agile Jebrim, would the agility xp you "got" from that obstacle register in your xp counter? Even though it won't appear in your total agility xp?

Ya

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

On a random aside:

Ya

Thank you. I have been wondering that for a while, but very few people are able to confirm that. Cool.

pere_grin.png

An early gratz for SUOMI, hes around 685k xp from 200m Mining which he should get either today evening (GMT+2) or Thursday morning. Wonder how hes getting the remaining Smith/Magic, still Superheating or what?

Balmung pro is tearing through slayer and should become the first player to get 10 skills over 100M xp as early as this week-end, a very nice feat for one of the most consistent player out there.

He did take a 3+ years break at one point, hard to call that consistent XD

Anyway Langer, are you planning to train dung anytime soon? Looked at your stats sig and it made me wonder haha :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Ohh didn't know about that break... I said consistent because when he is playing, he's roughly getting the same average 2M xp per day consistently. Also finding myself on the spotlight with this, I will certainly train dungeon down the road, but I view this skill like the others "hard to afk/multitask" skills like RC, agility and hunters. I don't have much time these days for skills like that because of overflowing job and much less time to play.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Drumgun, you're a perfect example of why some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them. No one cares about your playing 19 hours a day disabled in real life bs, you're the disgrace who makes all high ranked players seem like mentally disturbed people and you might want to consider not acting like everyone else should make way for your special needs if you really want to call anyone else arrogant.

And because I didn't play for several years after discovering Runescape in 2001 and getting up to like 1000 total level doesn't really mean I'm not consistent, it's nearly 5 years since I started playing again, not 15 hours a day either (and yet I'm still on top?) and it's been getting lower and lower over the past year or so as I don't care that much anymore, except for not screwing up my stats because "I don't like NPCs telling me what to do" or w/e bs.

Drumgun, you're a perfect example of why some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them. No one cares about your playing 19 hours a day disabled in real life bs, you're the disgrace who makes all high ranked players seem like mentally disturbed people and you might want to consider not acting like everyone else should make way for your special needs if you really want to call anyone else arrogant.

And because I didn't play for several years after discovering Runescape in 2001 and getting up to like 1000 total level doesn't really mean I'm not consistent, it's nearly 5 years since I started playing again, not 15 hours a day either (and yet I'm still on top?) and it's been getting lower and lower over the past year or so as I don't care that much anymore, except for not screwing up my stats because "I don't like NPCs telling me what to do" or w/e bs.

As great as a high level players input is, stop. This thread's already been down that road over the last few pages and has just got back on topic, please don't ruin that.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

lol aasiwat my hero

:thumbup: Thanks for saying that Aasiwat.

How do the top players view things like achievement diaries or even stuff like getting the best chompy hunting hat? Many players thinks you need all of those things done with all 99s in order to "complete" RS.

Hameigh.png

Paperbag started his herb.

lol @ mr joined 26 minits ago XD...

Aasi, just let him go, he has allways been the strangest top player, don't let him influence you that much, some peoples just got their own way of thinking.