200M in all Skills

Makilio

I have all quests and diaries done, never been much of a fan of minigames though. Think I only have one minigame on the hiscores too, I'd do them if I was no longer interested in training skills. There's quite a lot to do for anybody to "complete" anything these days anyway, seeing as dungeon goes up to level 120. :P

Edit: The objectives part used to say "You've completed the game, now go outside" when you reached all 99s and did all quests, not sure with dungeoneering now.

And yeah I was going to but he didn't seem to, lol.

If you have a problem with something another person says, either report it or take it to PM. Nobody is exempt from this. Warnings can and will be handed out.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Paperbag is having pretty nice xp gains for day, 4-5m per day. Won't take him much longer than 6 weeks to get Herblore maxed if he maintains this speed.

yup around 39 days left give or take some

So are zarfot, jdelacroix, and paperbag all going for maxing all the same skills out? They all have crafting, construction and prayer, fletching, and cooking.

Lol if paperbag hurries, they will be right next to eachother on construction, prayer, and herblore.

pere_grin.png

I think it's pretty accurate that Zarfot has the best Average Experience Per Hour out of any player.

I posted in a thread on the Official Forums where the discussion was Average XP Per Hour, which is the average experience you get each hour since you created your character. I did pretty good, not near the top but enough to warrant as somewhat efficient.

Zarfot topped the list at 135,000 XP per hour. This was before Bonus Weekend was even announced, so he may be over 150,000 XP per hour now. That's the best I've seen from any player.

Feel a little sad that Gertjaars doesn't play anymore. I still remember Zezima being tops in just about everything, and I recall he was well ahead of everybody else. Today, he is surpassed by players like the poster above.

Quite sure jdelacroix is a guy, from what I saw at Runefest anyway. :P Pretty cool dude too :thumbup:

i was assuming that but his in game character was a girl with white pigtails at the time, so i wasnt entirely sure

a_final_name.png

i realy love the flame from aasiwat

jdelacroix gave about the same oninion, i talked with her previoiusly and she didnt care much for drumgun, just called him a narcasist who takes the game too seriously

Bit ironic that someone with 2b+ exp is making that comment :P

Anyway, it's easy to pick on people that are open. We all have good and bad sides, so of course the bad sides show aswell then. It's just a shame that people decide to judge on them while they have their own flaws aswell, oh well. Last time Aasi and I spoke was in a good fashion, he knew about my hours a day already and was cool with it, so it's quite weird that he's flaming me all of a sudden with nothing that happened in between (not directly atleast). Asked what's up, no reply as of yet.

Anyway, let's not discuss this further or continue in PM if you must. This subject doesn't belong on this thread ;) (Deyan, Squish and Peregrin, drop me a pm if something is still up).

There, problem solved! On with the thread@@@! XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

i realy love the flame from aasiwat

jdelacroix gave about the same oninion, i talked with her previoiusly and she didnt care much for drumgun, just called him a narcasist who takes the game too seriously

Bit ironic that someone with 2b+ exp is making that comment :P

Anyway, it's easy to pick on people that are open. We all have good and bad sides, so of course the bad sides show aswell then. It's just a shame that people decide to judge on them while they have their own flaws aswell, oh well. Last time Aasi and I spoke was in a good fashion, he knew about my hours a day already and was cool with it, so it's quite weird that he's flaming me all of a sudden with nothing that happened in between (not directly atleast). Asked what's up, no reply as of yet.

Anyway, let's not discuss this further or continue in PM if you must. This subject doesn't belong on this thread ;) (Deyan, Squish and Peregrin, drop me a pm if something is still up).

There, problem solved! On with the thread@@@! XD

Bit ironic that you, of course, also has 2B+ XP and yet I consider you, Zarfot and Balmung Pro to be in good competition.

The thing coming out of this is our personalities. Stats and time played mean nothing. I remember running into several of the old players (that no longer play) that all had a different approach. It's amazing that you managed to pull in more experience than anyone ever did in a month and yet there is a layer of hot air between you and the next player.

Hey Aasiwat, I'm curious about something: why Balmung Pro? :P

EDIT: Also, I was in TSG a long time ago, and I remember there being some animosity (or what seemed like it) between you and AMJ. I vaguely recall a slayer competition between SS and TSG. Is there still bad blood there? I was banned from TSG, and I personally do not like some of the moderators.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Big grats to S U O M I, who has reached 200m mining. Can't wait to see what he does next, and if he does do Dung, he could possibly get 200m in a month and half, at the hours/day he puts into RS. Technically somewhere between 180-185m, you should have enough tokens to boost to 200m Dungoneering!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Big grats to S U O M I, who has reached 200m mining. Can't wait to see what he does next, and if he does do Dung, he could possibly get 200m in a month and half, at the hours/day he puts into RS. Technically somewhere between 180-185m, you should have enough tokens to boost to 200m Dungoneering!

Hes doing smith now

aribiterspar3.png

Hey Aasiwat, I'm curious about something: why Balmung Pro? :PEDIT: Also, I was in TSG a long time ago, and I remember there being some animosity (or what seemed like it) between you and AMJ. I vaguely recall a slayer competition between SS and TSG. Is there still bad blood there? I was banned from TSG, and I personally do not like some of the moderators.

I just changed the name back right now, was an inside joke with some friends.

Uh, it started when TSG declared a slayer war on SS on Zybez and half of their clan flamed the hell out of us before we were even notified about the topic. Not really a big deal anymore.

As S U O M I hasn't really started slayer yet and it's expected that he's going to run into cashflow issues when he starts with buyables, would he be better off using his tokens to recharge chaotic rapiers? As I understand it dungeoneering is fast xp at high levels so would he really need to spend his tokens on experience when it could be faster to get the experience through dungeoneering which might save him money making time later on? I don't know the exact costs/gp rates he gets so maybe someone with knowledge of this could better speculate as to his plan?

Keeping on with S U O M I for the moment, people seem to think top players are offering runecrafting assistance with their daily allotment. He's been offering his herblore level, or was before anyway. Perhaps trying to conserve money in the future?

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

10 years (give and take) and you will find your player!

Very insightful post

/end sarcasm

I don't think it will be zarfot. Even though most are rooting for him, you have to take in account most of his 200m skills are in buyables and quick skills, while others like suomi and drumgun have their 200m skills in slow and tedious skills. Zarfot doesn't play as much as them, and will probably fall behind by the end of this year I think.

Paperbag started his herb.

lol @ mr joined 26 minits ago XD...

Aasi, just let him go, he has allways been the strangest top player, don't let him influence you that much, some peoples just got their own way of thinking.

i only joined to say that fool

@ squareroot

I'm pretty sure the guys you mentionned won't pass Zarfot in 2010, even though we can expect strange things from Drumgun (such as the monthly record), Suomi is way too far to get 600M xp in 3 months, just to get to the point Zarfot is right now. I'm still confident someone will max out before 2015 is over though.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Paperbag started his herb.

lol @ mr joined 26 minits ago XD...

Aasi, just let him go, he has allways been the strangest top player, don't let him influence you that much, some peoples just got their own way of thinking.

i only joined to say that fool

No need to call names. It is not often you get to see someone who was probably lurking here join to contribute.

Welcome to TIF, at any rate. :D

EDIT:

I don't think that either SUOMI or Drumgun have the cash to start getting the buyables yet though. And I recall from zarfot's merchanting guide, that he says he merchanted heavily for about 2 years, before he thought he had enough to get all the buyables. So it will take roughly 2 years for these guys to finish off the buyables. By which time, zarfot could be rather far advanced through a number of other skills, due to effigies.

[hide=Random calculations regarding effigies and dungeoneering]

Something I just thought...

If you take the experience of a dragonkin lamp on any skill to be roughly estimated at (skill level)3/20.2 then a dragonkin lamp used on 120 dungeoneering would grant approximately 85.5k experience.

Now, supposing a player decided to camp some high effigy drop rate monster for weeks on end, and banked all the effigies. For my example, we can use TDs, which I think have an average effigy drop rate of 1 effigy per 1.5 hours when killed at max rate. Using this rate, camping TDs for 600 hours would yield 400 effigies. Using RuneWiki's lowest Claw rate drop of 1/300, this would also yield 90 pairs of dragon claws, worth 2.61 billion gp on todays market.

Now, I believe that If all a player is doing is TD's, this player could get by with only the few bank spaces needed to hold his gear and supplies. Thus, one could theoretically have 400 effigies at one time.

If one couples this with dungeoneering to 150.7m dungeon xp, and then using tokens to purchase 15m xp or so, a player would be at around 165m dungeon xp. This would put this player within 35m of 200m dungeoneering experience. 400 dragonkin lamps yields approximately 35m xp, because I have found the formula I used to calculate the lamp experience to be slightly lower then what you actually get. If some player did this, there would be a net profit of approximately one max cash pile, and a gain of about 50m dungeoneering experience in a single day.

If you suppose that the average time that the highest players play this game to be 10 hours a day, then they could kill this many TDs in about 2 months. I think that at high levels, with good, teams, you could post rates of 200k/h dungeoneering xp reliably. This would make it 750 hours to 150m dungeoneering xp.

So, for a total of 1350 hours spent dungeoneering and killing TDs, some player could take a daily record in dungeoneering, in addition to maxing dungeoneering out. This might not be the fastest way to gain dungeoneering xp, but it would yield at least one max cash pile, would would be very useful for someone who is needing money.

All of this would take about 135 days, or 4.5 months of 10 hours per day.

Probably not going to happen, but 50m dungeoneering xp in a day would be an incredibly hard record to beat.

[/hide]

pere_grin.png

10 years (give and take) and you will find your player!

Very insightful post

/end sarcasm

I don't think it will be zarfot. Even though most are rooting for him, you have to take in account most of his 200m skills are in buyables and quick skills, while others like suomi and drumgun have their 200m skills in slow and tedious skills. Zarfot doesn't play as much as them, and will probably fall behind by the end of this year I think.

Not that i want one or another to be first, but the natural course of skill its that they become easier and faster, so i do think doing the slow ones now may be kinda of a waste of time.

Because imagine that some new method of fishing apears that is 50% faster than the current one, Zarfot could then more easily and with less time achieve 200m on fish.

I respect both of them, but i think the smart move is doing the fastest ones already first.

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png