200M in all Skills

Makilio

good to see the top players discuss what they use exp on lol

its not always issue "top players never have money problems" even so they may not wanna spend spend spend when they can get exp for free

and the accual enjoyment of the skill would factor in the decission too .

StarViv.png

The waste of xp isn't the reason why SUOMI won't merch. He says he's a perfectionist and merchanting is a very risky thing to lose money.

Anyways I think the price of Nats atm and the expensiveness of Prayer and Herb must get him back to senses. I believe he'll start flipping once he realizes how many hours he could save with only 1 min per day. His donation program is still pretty good money maker, so far he has made almost 200m from that, most of that from buying rares at G.E price from donators and sell them with street prices.

And yeah, someone was there thinking how old he is, hes born in 1991.

About 30% of this entire statement is true lol.

Oh please tell me the 70% which is in your opinion wrong. I was in the same community with SUOMI for 4 years, i think i know slightly bit about him...

The waste of xp isn't the reason why SUOMI won't merch. He says he's a perfectionist and merchanting is a very risky thing to lose money.

Anyways I think the price of Nats atm and the expensiveness of Prayer and Herb must get him back to senses. I believe he'll start flipping once he realizes how many hours he could save with only 1 min per day. His donation program is still pretty good money maker, so far he has made almost 200m from that, most of that from buying rares at G.E price from donators and sell them with street prices.

Oh please tell me the 70% which is in your opinion wrong. I was in the same community with SUOMI for 4 years, i think i know slightly bit about him...

You were only in the same community? Pro

He understands very well how flipping works. There's nothing for him to "get back to his senses" with. Many people have tried to "educate" him like you are saying, but it never works and never will. Your information on his donation program is false as well. He had already made 100m from donations A YEAR AGO without anything from rares. He has made far more cash from donations than you state, with most of that being NOT from selling rares like that. I could go into more detail, but I expect he wouldn't want me sharing his personal finances with everyone. Concerning his age, that is also private information that I won't comment on.

Keep in mind that Suomi is reading every word you guys write. :P

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hehe thank you Jebrim for confirming another top player lurker on our thread. And early grats to S U O M I on 200M mining. I will do a proper weekly update later today.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

You were only in the same community? Pro

He understands very well how flipping works. There's nothing for him to "get back to his senses" with. Many people have tried to "educate" him like you are saying, but it never works and never will. Your information on his donation program is false as well. He had already made 100m from donations A YEAR AGO without anything from rares. He has made far more cash from donations than you state, with most of that being NOT from selling rares like that. I could go into more detail, but I expect he wouldn't want me sharing his personal finances with everyone. Concerning his age, that is also private information that I won't comment on.

Keep in mind that Suomi is reading every word you guys write. :P

Well in my opinion that 'back to senses' thing actually is a must for him to save a lot of time. I dont doubt that hes not familiar with merchanting or at least flipping, if he has played since 03-04 (not sure) i think he should know how to merch. For what comes to donating system thats what he told us almost a year ago, it seems that i wrote it wrong on my previous comment but that was then back on 09. I havent played Rs since last spring so yes you might be right on that hes now made a lot more. And what comes to that cash donations, i dont really see any words on my comment which states how much he has gotten from cash donations. And as i heard he got easter eggs from donators, and when i saw the current price of them i thought most of that 200m came from them, which obviously was wrong stated. But yes, hes a perfectionist.

Anyways im not here to argue with anyone :P

And an early gratz to SUOMI from me too.

PS: How many of top xpers are really lurking here l0l?

Lan and Balmung pro have contributed to the discussion at certain times. We have also had Drumgun on here doing the same thing. Zarfot has posted once, so he knows about this thread. I think that's about it for people in the top 15 that have posted on here.

pere_grin.png

Update of the top 15 - watch out for rank 9-10-11 to change places in the coming weeks, everything else is smooth sailing ( sailing omg!!1!!!)

1. Balmung Pro (previously Skiller and Aasiwat) : 2,28B xp. A slaying week for the top player, he's on his way to become the first player to get 10 skills over 100M xp with slayer. Coming milestones: 100M slayer

2. Zarfot 2,22B xp : Also slaying, he has gained major xp in RC also from effigies. He has cut the lead Balmung Pro has on him to 60M xp. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,14Bxp. A somewhat slow week for Jd, he's still keeping up with dungeon as well the daily farming and some slayer. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M farming.

4. Drumgun : 2,08B xp. Our newest 99 farmer has been keeping up with farming this week and also training ranged, slayer, WC and dungeon. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive...

6. Lan : 1,87B xp. A slow RS week for Lan, but a more active one on this topic (thanx again for contributing), Lan has trained construction, WC and fishing last week. Coming milestones: 100M def

7. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight!

8. Elvis : 1,75B xp. Impressive week for Elvis training dungeon and prayer mostly. He could pass Erw J before the year ends. Coming milestones : , 100M WC and 100M attack .

9. Kingduffy : 1,73B xp. A very intense week for this ex rank 1 overall, he's been training prayer, farming, dungeon and slayer. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

10. Elias : 1,70B xp. Still keeping ahead of Telmomarques (barely), Elias has been training WC, Dungeon and farming last week. He's reached the 1,7B mark. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

11. telmomarques : 1,69B xp. He's building himself a position in the top 10 training only ... construction (yes that was another bad pun my friends). Coming milestones : 1,7B xp.

12. Paperbag : 1,65B xp. Paperbag is getting huge xp gains in farming, but he's not getting much XP outside that skill so it seems like he's slowing globally but information out there points out to him preparing himself for herblore.... Coming milestones : 100M farming.

13. S U O M I : 1,58B xp. He's getting 200M mining this week, let's see what he tackles next!. Coming milestones : 200M mining (5th skill)

14. Green098 : 1,56B xp. Still training dungeon and closing in on 100M XP and obviously 120 dungeon and max total. She'll lock himself on the front page for a long while once she reach those milestones (same text as last 2 weeks, nothing new to add ...). Coming milestones : 100M dungeon.

15. ox : 1,51B xp. inactive. Coming milestones : Nothing in sight.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Lan and Balmung pro have contributed to the discussion at certain times. We have also had Drumgun on here doing the same thing. Zarfot has posted once, so he knows about this thread. I think that's about it for people in the top 15 that have posted on here.

Zarfot is still watching this thread.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

She'll lock himself on the front page for a long while

owzum quote!

suomi is going to dungeoneer if i remember correctly

inb4 grammar nazi.Good jobs with the updates langer.You should get a drink or something for keeping this topic alive.

Ok let's assume someone gets 200m in all skills one day. It's not going to be the one who gets the best xp per hour. It's going to be the one who gets the best xp per decade.

Obviously we have no way of knowing who that is. We don't even know who gets best xp per year. But we do have records for xp per month. That's the closest thing we got. And from what I understand, Drumgun gets the best xp per month. Then again he's said it's not his goal to get 200m in all skills.

Also, a month is still too short a time to base anything on. Drumgun holds the record for a month, but he says he will never get maxed xp. By the same logic, it really doesn't matter who holds the record for xp per hour. For something as huge as this, xp per hour is almost as irrelevant as xp per second. Yay I can turn in 100 zeal in one second, I'm the best?

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

Ok let's assume someone gets 200m in all skills one day. It's not going to be the one who gets the best xp per hour. It's going to be the one who gets the best xp per decade.

Obviously we have no way of knowing who that is. We don't even know who gets best xp per year. But we do have records for xp per month. That's the closest thing we got. And from what I understand, Drumgun gets the best xp per month. Then again he's said it's not his goal to get 200m in all skills.

Also, a month is still too short a time to base anything on. Drumgun holds the record for a month, but he says he will never get maxed xp. By the same logic, it really doesn't matter who holds the record for xp per hour. For something as huge as this, xp per hour is almost as irrelevant as xp per second. Yay I can turn in 100 zeal in one second, I'm the best?

consistent xp/h is definately the best thing, and if you get better xp/h youll be getting better xp/week + month + year also

drumgun did 200m summon + 50m worth of zeal that month, hardly consistent xp

but then again thats no differant from someone who does 200m cooking in a month so thats not a good teller either

also zarfot telmomarques and drumgun have among the highest xp per year currently, however their playing timer per day also goes in that order

a_final_name.png

Yes, because obviously summon and 50m str are the only skills I trained, the other month pure, non exp boosted records with a 18h/day value don't count because they're not as impressive and should just be ignored. Oh yes and let's also not count that I still gained as much exp as Zarfot and Telmo even though I trained much slower exp skills and was actually still getting 99's too. That's how you get a perfect and not biased result. The fact that I did all of these things in a row without a single break also says nothing. Nothing consistent about that.

@Storm: It's true that I get the most exp in the long run in any skill that I train. So, that gives me 2 options:

I could keep this pace up and be the first to 200m all skills with flying colours, OR I could get rank 1 exp first, build a decent lead *got range fm craft fletch thieving etc left to do this*, then turn into one of them efficient guys once i fix my health and train the same hours/day they do, pick up pace whenever they speed up too. I'd like to see SUOMI get it though, but if that doesn't happen I might just get it instead since I'll be pretty close either way - cuz it might not be my goal, but I might still get it either way. THOUGH, this all depends on how the irl stuffs work out. :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

She'll lock himself on the front page for a long while

owzum quote!

suomi is going to dungeoneer if i remember correctly

He's finishing up Smithing and most of Magic I believe. He may leave some ungained, but I'm not sure of his current plans for that. Anyways, after that he'll be Wcing arctic pines.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

what are you guys thinking of el popo1, who has actually put the most effort into dungeoneering of all? he plays also like 16 hours a day, running with 4 lvl3s around in pixellated dungeons, within 2 weeks he is the first f2p player to max out after the release of dg?

thats not a competitor but still a miracle, he soon has 900 mil exp total too

what are you guys thinking of el popo1, who has actually put the most effort into dungeoneering of all? he plays also like 16 hours a day, running with 4 lvl3s around in pixellated dungeons, within 2 weeks he is the first f2p player to max out after the release of dg?

thats not a competitor but still a miracle, he soon has 900 mil exp total too

Uh, it sounds like he puts a lot more TIME, but not EFFORT into it. Surely it's more difficult for five 138s to get through a floor than for one 126 and four level 3s.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

The basic point is some1 who does the best hour days and best xp/h would be the best. Not just one or the other. If some1 plays 18h efficiently they will get more xp then the 18h non efficient player. However nobody else but drum does those kind of hours so that is why he has those records, which were well earned drum I know your reading this I just just using 18h as an example number not dissin you hope ya see im just makin a point to this dude about xp/h lol

aribiterspar3.png

Yes, because obviously summon and 50m str are the only skills I trained, the other month pure, non exp boosted records with a 18h/day value don't count because they're not as impressive and should just be ignored. Oh yes and let's also not count that I still gained as much exp as Zarfot and Telmo even though I trained much slower exp skills and was actually still getting 99's too. That's how you get a perfect and not biased result. The fact that I did all of these things in a row without a single break also says nothing. Nothing consistent about that.

@Storm: It's true that I get the most exp in the long run in any skill that I train. So, that gives me 2 options:

I could keep this pace up and be the first to 200m all skills with flying colours, OR I could get rank 1 exp first, build a decent lead *got range fm craft fletch thieving etc left to do this*, then turn into one of them efficient guys once i fix my health and train the same hours/day they do, pick up pace whenever they speed up too. I'd like to see SUOMI get it though, but if that doesn't happen I might just get it instead since I'll be pretty close either way - cuz it might not be my goal, but I might still get it either way. THOUGH, this all depends on how the irl stuffs work out. :)

so what your realy saying here is that you could keep up a 300m per month pace for quite a few months straight

a_final_name.png

tbh I have more respect for zarfot than some of these other so called "pros" atleast hes getting an education and building a future while some of these others don't really have a future other than dying a virgin because they were trying to gain 24 hour pixelated xp records while their friends (if they even have any) are hanging out and enjoying life. If they do end up quitting its gonna be pretty sad for them because by that time their friends (again, if they have any) will have a nice job a wife and kids and a successful life while these people will be sitting there wondering why they're still a pale virgin.

Telmomarques passed the 1.7B mark.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

The basic point is some1 who does the best hour days and best xp/h would be the best. Not just one or the other. If some1 plays 18h efficiently they will get more xp then the 18h non efficient player. However nobody else but drum does those kind of hours so that is why he has those records, which were well earned drum I know your reading this I just just using 18h as an example number not dissin you hope ya see im just makin a point to this dude about xp/h lol

"best hour days and best xp/h" is just another way of saying best xp/day. I'm not saying just one or the other. Of course the guy that can do 10m xp/h for 24 hours a day would get maxed first. He just doesn't exist.

So far the best timeline to compare xp gains we got is from the start of runescape to now. Which isn't enough to determine who is the best consistent gainer over a decade. Balmung Pro is obviously the best player so far (in terms of overall xp). But it doesn't mean anything yet. If you look at it like it was an hour, we're only closing in on like 25 minutes. If you want an accurate number on your consistent xp/h, you can't just try it for 25min and calculate from that.

At the 25min marker, besides waiting, there's nothing else to do than calculate though. That's this thread.

Off topic:

tbh I have more respect for zarfot than some of these other so called "pros" atleast hes getting an education and building a future while some of these others don't really have a future other than dying a virgin because they were trying to gain 24 hour pixelated xp records while their friends (if they even have any) are hanging out and enjoying life. If they do end up quitting its gonna be pretty sad for them because by that time their friends (again' date=' if they have any) will have a nice job a wife and kids and a successful life while these people will be sitting there wondering why they're still a pale virgin. [/quote']Just because you think dying a virgin is the most terrible thing ever doesn't mean everyone else does. Also just because you think these guys are dying as virgins, doesn't mean they are. Tbh I have more respect for top RS players than people that are just "hanging out". I don't give two [cabbage]s about Zarfot's RL friends, or Balmung Pro's RL friends, or Drumgun's RL friends, or S_U__O__M_I's RL friends... But these guys are doing something that hundreds of people have taken an interest in. Most of their friends will never affect that many people, even combined.

Just because you think having a job and a wife and kids is the ultimate way to live, doesn't mean it is. Go ask therapists how many men at that position are depressed because they suddenly realized they hate their job, their wife loves someone else and their kids hates them.

Another thing. A few pages back there was this "leeching off society" thing going on. I say it's the society's fault. Too bad, you're living under a communist goverment, they share your wealth to others. If you don't want the goverment giving out your money without asking you, then change the government. If the system gives money to people who have no jobs, I just can't see how you can blame someone for taking that money and choosing to not have a job.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

In the end the most likely person to get 200m in all skills is the one, that wants to get 200m in all skills, and has the time and resources to do that. Although for all we know Dungeoneering may go past 200m. I view it as if you get 104m XP, you might as well get 200m and if other people have the same view point, Dungeoneering maybe one of the skills with the most 200m. Not to mention atm you can get around 150k/hr, and Warperd floors aren't even out.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

tbh I have more respect for zarfot than some of these other so called "pros" atleast hes getting an education and building a future while some of these others don't really have a future other than dying a virgin because they were trying to gain 24 hour pixelated xp records while their friends (if they even have any) are hanging out and enjoying life. If they do end up quitting its gonna be pretty sad for them because by that time their friends (again, if they have any) will have a nice job a wife and kids and a successful life while these people will be sitting there wondering why they're still a pale virgin.

You don't know what those people are doing while playing Rs. I know it doesn't go for me for one, pretty sure other top players are working on something else aswell (I hope atleast, lol) but yeah, not all lol so I guess you're right when it comes to those. Also, how do you know that Zarfot is building a future? He has college yeah, but I believe most top players have an education/diploma already, so that is kind of obsolete. At first glance it appears he only goes to college, then does Rs all day (or most of it, homework + those vids he makes) when he gets home. Why? Well, there wouldn't be much time left to have a job. Not concluding anything, but you seem to be so sure - I'd like to know why that is. :wink:

And I know Arb lol :P you're right about that.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)