200M in all Skills

Makilio

Haven't been alching. Just powercutting with mousekeys.

Much more xp then ivys thats for sure.

erm Firenlazah, my dearest,

i think ur goal is cool and i like ur dedication but please stop posting these idiotic daily summuaries of your gains, maybe opposite to me there are some guys who actually care about your 33mil wc exp, so start your own thread and you will get the attention and supporters you deserve,

i think its rather interesting to hear some real concerns about or even from the contenders, unless you have offcially a race witth suomi to 200 mil wc, of course

errrm..

Looks like suomi will be able to access 3bo in some days, also elvis has """slowed""" down his pace a bit, though he still impresses me,

jebrim or drumgun, is suomi heading for 200m dg now?

Telmomarques has reached 1,9B xp and is closing in on 100M prayer (8th skill over 100M).

Tezz has reached 100M slayer (7th skill over 100M) and will reach 1,6B xp by the end of the week.

Jdelacroix should get 2,2B xp by tomorrow and 100M farming (9th skill over 100M) by next week.

Paperbag and Elias will probably swap rank next week as Paperbag is still training herblore at very high speed and both could get to 1,8B xp by the end of the week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Telmomarques has reached 1,9B xp and is closing in on 100M prayer (8th skill over 100M).

Tezz has reached 100M slayer (7th skill over 100M) and will reach 1,6B xp by the end of the week.

Jdelacroix should get 2,2B xp by tomorrow and 100M farming (9th skill over 100M) by next week.

Paperbag and Elias will probably swap rank next week as Paperbag is still training herblore at very high speed and both could get to 1,8B xp by the end of the week.

..and Tolmom is less than 20 mil exp from Elvis - and his #1 rank back

Boeg.png

..and Tolmom is less than 20 mil exp from Elvis - and his #1 rank back

Tolmom..?

Looks like suomi will be able to access 3bo in some days, also elvis has """slowed""" down his pace a bit, though he still impresses me,

He's been using 3bo a lot lately, and whatever has been said about him in this thread, well, he's turned around a lot

He's very decent at dungeoneering imo, i've done a fair few floors with him

This one was done in 18 minutes, not the best, but certainly not bad

2aaizat.png

And we all like some pro's pics, so lets see what they're all doing

ejegxx.png

Dungeoneering.

2poo0u8.png

Oh and more dungeoneering ;).

Elivs, pheonix odin + wisely done + s u o m i

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

haha blind if you are in that team, rofl

yer wisely done should max out today or tomorrow if he wont do it phoenix odin like/ toony like,

his name indicates though, he should max out, who knows if sb puts 19 mil dg xp in off tokens.

yes im pretty sure, squisher has put in subjectivity to personal feelings towards zarfot, and told more of some crap about suomi, he is pretty efficient so why should he be bad at dungeoneering then. ill give him 3 months to amx out :D

Rela Rela5 (not sure on name now) is a idiot. They traded rank 1 dung for a divine...

Thats how Wisely overtook, otherwise Rela would have been 200m a while ago.

Anywhoo nice updates Langer, keep it up. :)

Rela Rela5 (not sure on name now) is a idiot. They traded rank 1 dung for a divine...

Thats how Wisely overtook, otherwise Rela would have been 200m a while ago.

Anywhoo nice updates Langer, keep it up. :)

a divines street price is [cabbage] lol, and asuming he didnt use a trade generator who passes trade limits, he didnt make that much profit... i mean, a christmas cracker would be a diff story but this..

edit: and err wisely done has 200m dg xp congratz

looks like 1 player in rs is allowed to call dung a minigame, since it no longer gives xp

darn i was hoping dung would go to 2b, since it doesnt run on a decimal system it can go to 2.147b if it wants, the reason other skill stop at 200m as u know is the whole 10th xp deal, well dung runs on whole numbers so it could go past 200m, guess they stopped it at 200m to make it like other skill

i wonder if he can still get tokens, ill ask him today

a_final_name.png

7 Months to 200m xp for a brand new skill. Slayer just made it to 200m, and Rc would have made it a month or 2 ago. I wonder what is next, now that every rank 1 spot is locked up.

Thought Toony was getting it Friday? :ohnoes:

i think ur goal is cool and i like ur dedication but please stop posting these idiotic daily summuaries of your gains, maybe opposite to me there are some guys who actually care about your 33mil wc exp, so start your own thread and you will get the attention and supporters you deserve,

i think its rather interesting to hear some real concerns about or even from the contenders, unless you have offcially a race witth suomi to 200 mil wc, of course

errrm..

I stopped that conversation a page before that post actually, if you read back before. I just had to ask how much xp suomi was getting in teaks. And someone recommended I do alching. So I had to tell them Im just powercutting. :) I'f you'd like to see my idiotic daily gains check out my blog.

Anyways, is anyone going to toonys 200M party on friday?

kazmahalfsize.png

errrm..

He's hopping around between Dungeoneering, Wcing teaks w/ alching, and Smithing in Varrock atm.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Nah the guys that have high XP in dungeon now have gotten a lot of XP without the recent premium XP rates... It would have taken less than if they had the best rates from the start.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563