200M in all Skills

Makilio

inb4 u realise that suomi doesn't merch.

errrrrrrr, just gtfo new[bleep] obviously, suomi still makes money through skills and through a donating system so he will get the money eventually.

although zarfot said, he never really considered to get 200m slayer or maxing out anyway, he gains quickly these days, so i see him being first to 3bil

suomi begs money from his donators.

errrrrrrr, just gtfo new[bleep] obviously, suomi still makes money through skills and through a donating system so he will get the money eventually.

although zarfot said, he never really considered to get 200m slayer or maxing out anyway, he gains quickly these days, so i see him being first to 3bil

I bet Suomi gets like 2m cash/day with his donations. He doesn't make cash with skilling. So, he will need to go forst to make cash. Gl making like 20b from frost dragons.

we all talk about suomi like his 2,5 mil xp gains everyday wont impress us, im so sure that once he has got all the money, he will max prayer in 10 days, herblore in 20 days, construction in 30 days, and when reched 200 mil slayer, summoning in a week, fm in a a week for the remaining xps, i give him 25 days for crafting too

inbe4 u realize suomi playes 15/16 days not 20 and herblore is just a tad over 700k xp/h counting time making the extremes to make overloads and lol @ how you say fm faster then herb/prayer/crafting and oh yeah lets not count the time its going to take him to make the money at frost dragons to do all those since donating is not nearly enough and he did say he will be doing frosts however I dont know if that plan will stick or not if possible better methods come out also realize he porbably wont be doing the most expensive/fast methods for none of these skills as his need for money is to great.

aribiterspar3.png

we all talk about suomi like his 2,5 mil xp gains everyday wont impress us, im so sure that once he has got all the money, he will max prayer in 10 days, herblore in 20 days, construction in 30 days, and when reched 200 mil slayer, summoning in a week, fm in a a week for the remaining xps, i give him 25 days for crafting too

inbe4 u realize suomi playes 15/16 days not 20 and herblore is just a tad over 700k xp/h counting time making the extremes to make overloads and lol @ how you say fm faster then herb/prayer/crafting and oh yeah lets not count the time its going to take him to make the money at frost dragons to do all those since donating is not nearly enough and he did say he will be doing frosts however I dont know if that plan will stick or not if possible better methods come out also realize he porbably wont be doing the most expensive/fast methods for none of these skills as his need for money is to great.

errr ... the remaining xp for fm will be not more than 50 mil, which yes, can be done in a week..., by the time he finished hunter slayer, runecrafting, he has some money to finally start realising that he can double that cash very fast, and he will...

Dung got yet again another 200m player.

At this rate dung would become the skill with most 200m... seriously at the rate it's being trained it's almost as crazy as some of the other buyables.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

At this rate dung would become the skill with most 200m... seriously at the rate it's being trained it's almost as crazy as some of the other buyables.

dg might become the new cooking for new maxed players

people will max then get 200m dgneering

me and my friend were talking and decided the exp isnt that important after 120 as levels dont matter but what if u still want to dgneer forfun the skilll is same speed or higher than cooking....

basically getting 120 takes u over halfway to 200m exp....and if uve been dging with friends that whole time would be bad to just stop dging

also dg doesnt feel like skilling to me...

if noone went for 200m dg then that would mean people only do f60 for 3-4 days....and never get to enjoy 4 binds...

also once u get used to dging....its hard to leave!

StarViv.png

me and my friend were talking and decided the exp isnt that important after 120 as levels dont matter but what if u still want to dgneer forfun the skilll is same speed or higher than cooking....

basically getting 120 takes u over halfway to 200m exp....and if uve been dging with friends that whole time would be bad to just stop dging

if noone went for 200m dg then that would mean people only do f60 for 3-4 days....and never get to enjoy 4 binds...

This. Dg is one of the only things I want to do in RS right now.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I think that really speaks to the strong design of the skill. There's a few kinks left to sort out, but I feel pretty proud on behalf of the developers to hear this kind of reaction. :^_^:

Cleaned off some spam. Come on people :-)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I agree, I think having to get to maxed level 120 or 104m Xp to get the full 4 binds and max prestige and THEN only can you enjoy the skill properly. After that I dont think there is anypoint in stopping until 200m, or at least it will be very hard to tear yourself away. Dunging with the same people everyday who may not be the same levl as you aswell, who then become your friends that youll want to help in get 120.

Imo Dung is a great skill(Possibly the best) and people who say it isnt just havent played/trained it properly.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I agree, I think having to get to maxed level 120 or 104m Xp to get the full 4 binds and max prestige and THEN only can you enjoy the skill properly. After that I dont think there is anypoint in stopping until 200m, or at least it will be very hard to tear yourself away. Dunging with the same people everyday who may not be the same levl as you aswell, who then become your friends that youll want to help in get 120.

Imo Dung is a great skill(Possibly the best) and people who say it isnt just havent played/trained it properly.

yeh i just got max prestige and im loving it. i promised some friends id help them get 120 but once they get 120 i may not go on unless they go on too ..
StarViv.png

Well 2 people already have 200M in dungeoneering. That was the fastest time 200M has been gotten in a new skill..wonder how long it'll take for the top 21 to be filled up.

under a month

Want to bet? No way it's going to be with one month only.

Pyl.png

Well 2 people already have 200M in dungeoneering. That was the fastest time 200M has been gotten in a new skill..wonder how long it'll take for the top 21 to be filled up.

under a month

Warped just came out. The xp rates are much higher, and the people with 200m atm did a huge chunck of their xp without warped floors. I would say that a month or so would be an accurate guess. At max prestige, you can now get like 300k+ an hour xp rates. Dungeoneering is a fast skill once you get 119+

pere_grin.png

suomi begs money from his donators.

How does he manage to get so much in donations each day? From friends or randoms?

The #1 Free RuneScape Guide is available now

under a month

Warped just came out. The xp rates are much higher, and the people with 200m atm did a huge chunck of their xp without warped floors. I would say that a month or so would be an accurate guess. At max prestige, you can now get like 300k+ an hour xp rates. Dungeoneering is a fast skill once you get 119+

hell ya...

u can get 4m a day with a nolifing perm team or 2m a day with randoms tbh and now people make floors in a row teams...

StarViv.png

under a month

hell ya...

u can get 4m a day with a nolifing perm team or 2m a day with randoms tbh and now people make floors in a row teams...

at 300k xp/h 4m a day is not no lifing =p just sayin

aribiterspar3.png

under a month

hell ya...

So playing 13.33 hours a day is not no lifing?

Sorry, what?

8 hours to sleep, 13.3 hrs to play a game, leaves, lets see, 2.7 hours to eat/shower etc.

2 hours a day.

Good luck with work/friends with 2 hrs a day spare.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

under a month

hell ya...

Sorry, what?

8 hours to sleep, 13.3 hrs to play a game, leaves, lets see, 2.7 hours to eat/shower etc.

2 hours a day.

not to go against the fact that 13h a day is pretty much the definition of no-lifing, but i'm a senior in hs and i live and function fine on 5h a day of sleep, to assume 8 hours is unrealistic from a top player.

Y_Z.png

under a month

hell ya...

Sorry, what?

2 hours a day.

13h is just playing a lot, no lifing is literally nothing but rs

aribiterspar3.png