200M in all Skills

Makilio

oops, I said street price by mistake in my earlier post. Meant GE price, which is about half the street price of a divine. I edited it in when i saw it.

And tbh, I would have taken rank 1 dungeon instead of a Divine any day.

i would take rank 1 freaking cooking over divine anyday lol

aribiterspar3.png

well, lets make a rollback to a slightly off topic, it was recently mentioned that rela rela5---now = dark lust, has """TRADED""" 200m dg as being rank 1 forever for a divne spirit shield. apart from that i dont understand why you would forfeit like this, how can you technically trade that beside using a generated software, which would be odd for legit top players.

a divine spirit shield has no street price over billions, its not like a christmas cracker which is considered to be 8b or more, or a blue phat which is like 6b+, if for example rela rela5 bought 100mil slings of wisely done he would double his money easily, as the item is new and will rise a couple moths now, but srsly if you trade a divine spirit shield legimately over runescape for 550m you dont make that much of a profit, considering supply and demand of those..., its no discontinued item, its just a shield with a drop rate of 1/2500 corp beast kills?

is sbdy able to answer me this, as i am not in touch with dungeoneering that much because i hate it :P

Wait I understood half that post. What do you mean he "traded" 200m dung xp?

Rela rela5 agreed to not get 200m dungeon xp first, as long as Wisely Done gave Rela Rela5 a divine spirit shield for street price. Essentially, Rela Rela5 traded rank 1 dungoneering for a divine spirit shield.

@zhow

I think divine is somewhere around ~1.1b, give or take 100m or so. I am not too sure, you could look at the Partyhats/3rd age/spirit shields thread to find out more. I am not up to date on my street prices atm, but last I remember it was purple>divine>yellow.

Oh I see. Well wow. I guess being 3rd isn't so bad...

Wisely Done definitely got the better end of the deal lol.

People only remember the first guy. Almost no one cares who the 2nd or 3rd is. Who was the third person to land on the moon? What was the second largest empire ever in terms of sq miles?

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

well, lets make a rollback to a slightly off topic, it was recently mentioned that rela rela5---now = dark lust, has """TRADED""" 200m dg as being rank 1 forever for a divne spirit shield. apart from that i dont understand why you would forfeit like this, how can you technically trade that beside using a generated software, which would be odd for legit top players.

a divine spirit shield has no street price over billions, its not like a christmas cracker which is considered to be 8b or more, or a blue phat which is like 6b+, if for example rela rela5 bought 100mil slings of wisely done he would double his money easily, as the item is new and will rise a couple moths now, but srsly if you trade a divine spirit shield legimately over runescape for 550m you dont make that much of a profit, considering supply and demand of those..., its no discontinued item, its just a shield with a drop rate of 1/2500 corp beast kills?

is sbdy able to answer me this, as i am not in touch with dungeoneering that much because i hate it :P

Rela rela5 agreed to not get 200m dungeon xp first, as long as Wisely Done gave Rela Rela5 a divine spirit shield for street price. Essentially, Rela Rela5 traded rank 1 dungoneering for a divine spirit shield.

@zhow

I think divine is somewhere around ~1.1b, give or take 100m or so. I am not too sure, you could look at the Partyhats/3rd age/spirit shields thread to find out more. I am not up to date on my street prices atm, but last I remember it was purple>divine>yellow.

People only remember the first guy. Almost no one cares who the 2nd or 3rd is. Who was the third person to land on the moon? What was the second largest empire ever in terms of sq miles?

michael collins

mongol empire 13th century

a_final_name.png

[hide=quote train!!! Choooo Chooo!!]

@zhow

[/hide]

michael collins

Gotta love google :D Gratz on 108 dg btw.

pere_grin.png

@zhow

[/hide]

michael collins

as nerdy as it sounds that was actualy off the top of my head, not sure if both those are 100% right but i think thats it (wrote research paper on mongols few weeks ago lol)

ty, onward to 109

a_final_name.png

@zhow

[/hide]

michael collins

as nerdy as it sounds that was actualy off the top of my head, not sure if both those are 100% right but i think thats it (wrote research paper on mongols few weeks ago lol)

ty, onward to 109

Just checked the moon thing. It was Charles P. Conrad for future reference. lol. Michael Collins just orbited while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon. He never went down onto it. Would have sucked to be him IMO. So close and yet so far.....

I wasn't sure if the second largest empire was Mongol's or British, cause I knew the other one was largest. Looks like Mongols were 2nd place tho, they needed about 700,000 miles2 to tie the British.

And I think we are straying a bit far off topic.

In other news, Skiller (Aasiwat) has 94 dungeoneering now 0.o

I really gotta get on more, lol. Last I saw he was at like 84. Anyways, :thumbup: for pro dungeoneers. And looking at xp rates, once you hit max prestige, dungeoneering really does get almost as fast as cooking. Pretty cool. And we all thought it was gonna be a slow skill when it came out. Nice surprise, and pretty fun to train, provided you don't get a really bad team, or :ohnoes: people from 117!!! :ohnoes: lol.

pere_grin.png

And back on topic people, nomatter how fascination history is :-) Pretty please?

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Well you say that in your opinion he did wrong, but if he doesn't care about hiscores and just likes the game then how do you dare to make a post claiming how stupid he was? Maiby he don't want to be remembered and trapped for ever in the list of legends. If he ain't the fame seeking type then 600m coins to stupid rank is a quite good deal imo. I would have personaly picked the rank, but people are different.

Pyl.png

I never thought telmom as a contender and now he is arguably the #1 player in runescape.

hes a great player lol but theres a lot more for him to do before he can arguably #1 sorry

Telmo does have a lot of cash stored, though.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@zhow

michael collins

Sorry to bring it back, but:

Michael Collins never walked on the moon but was the "driver" of the Appolo module while Buzz and Neil were down there.

The 3rd one was Pete Conrad, AFAIK.

WarBlastoise.png

Is there a F2P with a skill at 200M ?

I suppose not, but I just want to be sure.

There are some f2p'er(s?) with one or more combat skills at 200m. Don't ask me for names, but I'm sure someone else reading this thread knows.

ya, quite a few. Water, Pietha, Expert1212, El Popo1, Varro182, S Diamant Y

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

ya, quite a few. Water, Pietha, Expert1212, El Popo1, Varro182, S Diamant Y

Serialheated, Alexern, Kameeru rounds out the 200ms

And for 100m+ there are quite a few more

Nypon, Sirhasenfurz, Hgreenblood, Mystic Swamp, Froggyrocks, Fluhminator, Kratmus

Water, S Diamant Y, and El Popo1 have 2+ 100m+ stats

16bd2yq.jpg

several f2p have 200m cooking, since you can do wines in f2p

id assume at least 1 f2p has 200m fm

id assume at least 1 f2p has 200m wc

I think anim7 and alevel3nub already named all f2ps with a 200m skill. Syzygy has the highest wc exp as f2p, but not 200m. I'll eventually get 200m cooking (with swordfishs, ingredients for wines take too long to buy).

btw Expert1212 was the first f2p with a 200m skill, it was fm.

[404] Signature not found.

you can actually see el popo1 mining these days, he isnt even famed that much, powermining iron, he responds if urgent, but just mines... to give you an idea: he gains about 300k mining exp everyday. the maximum experience you can gain per hour is around 35k in f2p.. so he mines for 8 hours+

do top players, aasiwat for example, get benefits from being ranked 1 in runescape. sounds ridiculous but you could pay them to advertise something like an inside runescape event or clan. zezima could bring out a brand which prints runescape t-shirts, so he could sell his name... dont troll me down thats actually serious business i am wondering about?

Why is ranging the most common stat to get to 100m on f2p? I'd think it would be cooking, smithing, or firemaking...

cooking and fm are boring, range i think would be fun to get 200m in and it benefits hp as well.

Well, it should be at least proportional to p2p since there aren't any fantastic methods for range in f2p, and there are relatively few 200m range players compared to cooking and firemaking. Smithing should be relatively fast smithing adamant platebodies in p2p - as fast as members, actually, and fairly good exp when compared to cooking and firemaking. Unless I'm missing a powerranging method available in f2p, it seems very odd that it's the most 200m'ed in f2p when much faster skills are available.

2496 Completionist