200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ever wonder what a former top player thinks of current top players?

sopinion.png

Zezima made a surprise visit today at the GE in w103. Screenied a bunch of funny quotes from him. Might uploaded them later if anyone is interested.

I wonder if he reads this thread . . .

Yeah actually i would be interest in those zezima quotes =D

Can you post some?

And squisher, how's the 'race' going? I've seen that zarfot is gaining a little on you

And the 3rd 200m-er is about to fill up the highscores, it really won't take long before the front page is filled up

backgroundsignature.png

To avoid getting this thread off track anymore than it already is, I'll post a pic of Zezima's quotes on the screenshots thread.

OT: Should a player someday max out all skills, what would be left to do? Would RS be worth playing anymore? Which feeling do you think would win out, that positive sense of accomplishment or the depressing realization that the game is over?

To avoid getting this thread off track anymore than it already is, I'll post a pic of Zezima's quotes on the screenshots thread.

OT: Should a player someday max out all skills, what would be left to do? Would RS be worth playing anymore? Which feeling do you think would win out, that positive sense of accomplishment or the depressing realization that the game is over?

i really think then they will start nolifing its minigames..

not to go against the fact that 13h a day is pretty much the definition of no-lifing, but i'm a senior in hs and i live and function fine on 5h a day of sleep, to assume 8 hours is unrealistic from a top player.

I'll dare to disagree, maybe some people can do it but I won't believe for a second that someone can routinely sleep 5 hours a night for years without experiencing major adverse effects. Eventually you will have to catch up on the sleep and considering 200m everything takes several years, it's not something you can plan to do on max power without considering burning out.

Even S U O M I told me that he's currently sleeping as long as he wants to, and just stretching his awake time instead of a 24h daily cycle. That is exactly what would happen to humans if they were not aware of the time anyway; they would end up sleeping a couple hours later every "day". It probably has occurred to a lot of people that it would be nice to wake up a few hours later every day if they had the chance.

For whomever wanted to know what I was doing these days, I've been working on 30m/40m xp bases and probably getting 40m fishing now, seeing as it would save me actually having to train agility and then finish off 30m agil / mining, which is all I still need for 30m base apart from dungeon.

I would probably go and get every drop from all boss monsters if I still were to play, to me the "worth" in playing lies in the people I've met here and filling spare time, I don't actually plan to max every skill but not seeing myself leaving completely either, so I'd do something fun like that from time to time.

seeing as it would save me actually having to train agility
YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST AGILITY????

h3h3 I might eventually use my effigies on agility cause I'm not going to be getting 200m rc from them and would rather have exp base for all skills

Once again a pleasure to have Aasiwat drop by. Thank you for that confirmation concerning your current goals, even though you told me in-game, it's always nice to have it confirmed on this thread for everyone.

Lol @ Jebrim, I'd do the same!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elias has maxed out and is still ahead of Paperbag by more than 6M xp. He might succeed in holding him off since Paperbag is about to run out of Herb XP.

Jdelacroix will reach 100M farming later today.

Suomi will reach 1,7B xp later today or early tomorrow.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Telmomarques should eventually pass Elvis to claim back rank 1, aside from that push Elvis did a couple weeks back with prayer, Telmo is consistently beating him on average. After that, it's a matter of when Jdelacroix and then Zarfot gets to 120 dung.

Looks like we going to have to more 2Bers before the year ends.

Edit: looking back to my predictions on page 69 for the year's end rankings, aside from Lan and Erw J (because they are somewhat inactive these days), I only got 2 players slightly off (underpredicted Telmomarques and Green098) and Paperbag (didn't factor in the fact he was preparing for herblore). All other players are going to be inside a 20M xp range from my predicts ... so far!

langerkiller.png

Telmomarques should eventually pass Elvis to claim back rank 1, aside from that push Elvis did a couple weeks back with prayer, Telmo is consistently beating him on average. After that, it's a matter of when Jdelacroix and then Zarfot gets to 120 dung.

Looks like we going to have to more 2Bers before the year ends.

Edit: looking back to my predictions on page 69 for the year's end rankings, aside from Lan and Erw J (because they are somewhat inactive these days), I only got 2 players slightly off (underpredicted Telmomarques and Green098) and Paperbag (didn't factor in the fact he was preparing for herblore). All other players are going to be inside a 20M xp range from my predicts ... so far!

Thanks for the update Langer. Always interesting to read :)

well, lets make a rollback to a slightly off topic, it was recently mentioned that rela rela5---now = dark lust, has """TRADED""" 200m dg as being rank 1 forever for a divne spirit shield. apart from that i dont understand why you would forfeit like this, how can you technically trade that beside using a generated software, which would be odd for legit top players.

a divine spirit shield has no street price over billions, its not like a christmas cracker which is considered to be 8b or more, or a blue phat which is like 6b+, if for example rela rela5 bought 100mil slings of wisely done he would double his money easily, as the item is new and will rise a couple moths now, but srsly if you trade a divine spirit shield legimately over runescape for 550m you dont make that much of a profit, considering supply and demand of those..., its no discontinued item, its just a shield with a drop rate of 1/2500 corp beast kills?

is sbdy able to answer me this, as i am not in touch with dungeoneering that much because i hate it :P

well, lets make a rollback to a slightly off topic, it was recently mentioned that rela rela5---now = dark lust, has """TRADED""" 200m dg as being rank 1 forever for a divne spirit shield. apart from that i dont understand why you would forfeit like this, how can you technically trade that beside using a generated software, which would be odd for legit top players.

a divine spirit shield has no street price over billions, its not like a christmas cracker which is considered to be 8b or more, or a blue phat which is like 6b+, if for example rela rela5 bought 100mil slings of wisely done he would double his money easily, as the item is new and will rise a couple moths now, but srsly if you trade a divine spirit shield legimately over runescape for 550m you dont make that much of a profit, considering supply and demand of those..., its no discontinued item, its just a shield with a drop rate of 1/2500 corp beast kills?

is sbdy able to answer me this, as i am not in touch with dungeoneering that much because i hate it :P

Wait I understood half that post. What do you mean he "traded" 200m dung xp?

kazmahalfsize.png

Rela rela5 agreed to not get 200m dungeon xp first, as long as Wisely Done gave Rela Rela5 a divine spirit shield for GE price. Essentially, Rela Rela5 traded rank 1 dungoneering for a divine spirit shield.

@zhow

I think divine is somewhere around ~1.1b, give or take 100m or so. I am not too sure, you could look at the Partyhats/3rd age/spirit shields thread to find out more. I am not up to date on my street prices atm, but last I remember it was purple>divine>yellow.

pere_grin.png

Rela rela5 agreed to not get 200m dungeon xp first, as long as Wisely Done gave Rela Rela5 a divine spirit shield for street price. Essentially, Rela Rela5 traded rank 1 dungoneering for a divine spirit shield.

@zhow

I think divine is somewhere around ~1.1b, give or take 100m or so. I am not too sure, you could look at the Partyhats/3rd age/spirit shields thread to find out more. I am not up to date on my street prices atm, but last I remember it was purple>divine>yellow.

Oh I see. Well wow. I guess being 3rd isn't so bad...

kazmahalfsize.png

cracker more like 44b and divine is between purp/yellow so essentially he did get a discontinued item trade perhaps he wanted a p hat and wisely didn't have 1 so he gave him something of equal/greater value which now rela can trade for a p hat or perhaps rela just wanted a divine and didnt have the money to pay the street price for it and was only way he could get it

aribiterspar3.png