200M in all Skills

Makilio

Rly do we have to debate the list AGAIN

Yes because it isn't the 'best' slayer list as you claim L.

Ok if you must know it's because

=IF(C38="y",0.814654646*C49,C49*1.55356234)+IF((P35+R35)<(200000000-C37),((P35+R35)/154.4-(C43+C44))/3500,(((200000000-C37)/154.4-((200000000-C37-R35)/P34+C44))/3500))+(V33/900000)-C54

says so

Who's Xensure btw? :oops:

he makes me look bad at math

edit: RICHARD HAS JUST ENTERED THE TOP 15 AND TRIED TO GET 2,000,000,000 EXACT BUT FAILED MISERABLY

also tg leaves the top 15 - the sequel

A13d.png

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since august 2nd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Once again, not much going on on this chart except Season entering with 14 skills - I don't expect any movement in the next 2 weeks, at least for the top 8)

1- Elias 20 skills

2- Kingduffy 20 skills

3- Zarfot 19 skills

4- Allar 19 skills

5- Elvis 19 skills

6- Telmomarques 18 skills

7- Suomi 17 skills

8- Jdelacroix 16 skills

9- Dapledo 15 skills

10- Lan 14 skills

11- Tezz 14 skills

12- 398573520683 14 skills

13- Drumgun 14 skills

14- Season 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Suomi will tie for 2nd place before the week-end with defence - Elvis is close to 3 new skills and could get 2 of those in the next update - Dapledo is training skills to 100M and could get another one for the next update - Kingduffy is training multiple skills between 50M-100M but is still far at the moment - everyone else is far from hitting new milestones)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 13 skills

3- Telmomarques 13 skills

4- Elias 13 skills

5- Tezz 13 skills

6- Suomi 12 skills

7- Drumgun 12 skills

8- Elvis 11 skills

9- Dapledo 10 skills

10- Erw J 9 skills

11- Paperbag 9 skills

12- Kingduffy 9 skills

13- Green098 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Suomi is on pace to get his 10th skill in 4 weeks with slayer - Tezz will get his 10th in 4 weeks with magic - Jdelacroix is on pace to reach his 9th with smithing in 10 days - Drumgun and Paperbag are both far from any new skills at 200M)

1- Drumgun 10 skills

2- Telmomarques 10 skills

3- Suomi 9 skills

4- Tezz 9 skills

5- Paperbag 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

7- Elias 8 skills

8- Elvis 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

=IF(C38="y",0.814654646*C49,C49*1.55356234)+IF((P35+R35)<(200000000-C37),((P35+R35)/154.4-(C43+C44))/3500,(((200000000-C37)/154.4-((200000000-C37-R35)/P34+C44))/3500))+(V33/900000)-C54

says so

Ok first let me say that there is still a lot of error in my model. This is not because of the way my model works. That is extremely sound and will provide the optimal task list provided it has accurate input data. Most of the data that I had to manually enter is accurate such as npc slayer xp and expected value of slayer points. The other data that is just as crucial, but much, much, much harder to measure are these input data: probability of assignment, kills per hour, and kills per effigy. For kills per effigy i use vex's formula which has been proven to be quite accurate. But as for Probability of assignment and kills per hour these are extremely hard to measure accurately thus leading to the 55% error margin that exists in my slayer model. Because there has been a new task introduced all of the previous task frequency data that was painstakingly collected by Vivian and Ellessar is useless. Both of them had collected at total of 345 unblock task log data. In order to have at 2% error margin which I would find acceptable at the 95% confidence level I would need around 3,000 tasks logged. This will probably never happen especially before a new task is released rendering all of the data useless. To solve I would need to know how Jagex assigns the probability of being assigned any given task to a player. They have a formula for it and if that can be discovered then almost all of the error in my model with disappear instantly.

The other problem I mentioned with Kills per hour is that this is always changing with new ways to kill a NPC quicker, or new gear that makes the rate go up. These are managable if the user knows about how many they can kill in an hour. This is editable in my model and I intended these numbers to be different for every player. However most players don't keep track of this like this and want me to provide them with the answer.

Basically what I want this model to be in fully editable so that any player can go in and find the optimal task list FOR THEM. Surely there exists an truly optimal task list that will in fact be the fastest way to get 200m all skills, but that is not what I had intended the model to be. Based on a particular players kills per hour they may have a totally different task list than another player.

I am working full time so I don't have any opportunities to work on this model. I made a post in the metagame disscussion forum about the model explaining it and looking for help with either developers or data collectors. People seemed rather uninterested so I gave up. Since I don't play anymore I really don't care about the model. I found it fun to make, but now I really have no ambition to keep working on it. Maybe someday I will add a personal effigy time calculator for more accurate effigy time saved, but maybe not.

This has come out rather ramblish and I should explain what that long formula Thai posted is. That is my "golden formula" to determine what task list is optimal. What is does is converts all of the expected effigies, charms, and prayer xp in to hours saved through various methods. Then it subtracts the number of hours that the model predicts you will be slaying for your particular interval of slayer xp. Basically "Skilling hours saved - hours slaying" The task list that maximizes this function and does not have a negative expected value of slayer points is the optimal task list.

I am me. Nothing more, nothing less.

If (or when) anyone gets the max exp. in all skills, props to them. That's honestly a great achievement considering the time and effort (debatable, haha) it takes. Talk about finishing what you've started.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

says so

Ok first let me say that there is still a lot of error in my model. This is not because of the way my model works. That is extremely sound and will provide the optimal task list provided it has accurate input data. Most of the data that I had to manually enter is accurate such as npc slayer xp and expected value of slayer points. The other data that is just as crucial, but much, much, much harder to measure are these input data: probability of assignment, kills per hour, and kills per effigy. For kills per effigy i use vex's formula which has been proven to be quite accurate. But as for Probability of assignment and kills per hour these are extremely hard to measure accurately thus leading to the 55% error margin that exists in my slayer model. Because there has been a new task introduced all of the previous task frequency data that was painstakingly collected by Vivian and Ellessar is useless. Both of them had collected at total of 345 unblock task log data. In order to have at 2% error margin which I would find acceptable at the 95% confidence level I would need around 3,000 tasks logged. This will probably never happen especially before a new task is released rendering all of the data useless. To solve I would need to know how Jagex assigns the probability of being assigned any given task to a player. They have a formula for it and if that can be discovered then almost all of the error in my model with disappear instantly.

The other problem I mentioned with Kills per hour is that this is always changing with new ways to kill a NPC quicker, or new gear that makes the rate go up. These are managable if the user knows about how many they can kill in an hour. This is editable in my model and I intended these numbers to be different for every player. However most players don't keep track of this like this and want me to provide them with the answer.

Basically what I want this model to be in fully editable so that any player can go in and find the optimal task list FOR THEM. Surely there exists an truly optimal task list that will in fact be the fastest way to get 200m all skills, but that is not what I had intended the model to be. Based on a particular players kills per hour they may have a totally different task list than another player.

I am working full time so I don't have any opportunities to work on this model. I made a post in the metagame disscussion forum about the model explaining it and looking for help with either developers or data collectors. People seemed rather uninterested so I gave up. Since I don't play anymore I really don't care about the model. I found it fun to make, but now I really have no ambition to keep working on it. Maybe someday I will add a personal effigy time calculator for more accurate effigy time saved, but maybe not.

This has come out rather ramblish and I should explain what that long formula Thai posted is. That is my "golden formula" to determine what task list is optimal. What is does is converts all of the expected effigies, charms, and prayer xp in to hours saved through various methods. Then it subtracts the number of hours that the model predicts you will be slaying for your particular interval of slayer xp. Basically "Skilling hours saved - hours slaying" The task list that maximizes this function and does not have a negative expected value of slayer points is the optimal task list.

I am me. Nothing more, nothing less.

My GOD.

You reek of success.

the-graduate-bus.png

Here is what I think the best task list is, with personal experience and pure logic and no weird math formula...

Do

Black dragons

Black demons

Bloodvelds

Hellhounds

Kalphites

Steel dragons

Suqahs

Greater demons (Only if you use the wildy, personally I don't do them because I'm not that big of a try hard)

Dark beasts

Abberant spectres

Dagganoths

Mithril dragons

Iron dragons

Ice strykes

Terror dogs (I don't skip them because this task barely even takes 10 minutes to do, I guess you could skip them if you had a ton of slayer points)

Skip

Abyssal demons (I personally do them because I have always enjoyed killing Abyssals for some reason, however efficiency wise they aren't worth it.

Mutated Jadinkos

Warped tortoises

Blue dragons

Living rocks

Tzhaar (Jad) (Skip unless you are very pro at Fight caves and can finish them in like 30 minutes or less and be 100% sure that you won't fail in killing Jad)

Jungle strykes

Skeletal wyverns

Desert strykes

Dust devils

Block: (The block list is debatable because no one is sure of the exact frequency of each task)

Nechryaels

Spiritual mages

Waterfiends

Gargoyles

Fire giants

Don't unlock Aquanites.

I would also like it if Suomi could confirm if the tasks he does is similar to this list (I'm pretty sure it is though).

Makaveli_93.png

pure logic and no weird math formula...

Math formulae are based on pure logic :P

btw you left out dust devils

I would also like it if Suomi could confirm if the tasks he does is similar to this list (I'm pretty sure it is though).

He does the exact same tasks as the best task list I got for him from xensure's model- changed to have suomi's time saved by an effigy. The only difference is that he blocks different tasks.

pure logic and no weird math formula...

Math formulae are based on pure logic :P

btw you left out dust devils

He does the exact same tasks as the best task list I got for him from xensure's model- changed to have suomi's time saved by an effigy. The only difference is that he blocks different tasks.

Well that formula you posted wasn't a very good one seeing as it didn't give the best slay task list. Edited Dusties to skip list.

Makaveli_93.png

I do these Slayer tasks:

Dark beasts (most fapable/afkable task, love these <3)

Bloodvelds (yummy expenuses)

Hellhounds

Kalphites (Do No Evil place, very fapable task)

Abberant spectres

Steel dragons

Black dragons (nice effigies)

Black demons (rage task, ban the bots pls Jagex)

Suqahs

Dagganoths

Ice strykewyrms (you might want to skip these tasks but I have had good effigy luck with these)

Greater demons (in wilderness) (yes I am a try hard tbh, I get d claw rushed by like 5 ppl almost everytime but still good Xp)

I skip/cancel/block rest, I am not sure what is the best block list because tasks are very random and I been changing my block list a lot. Sometimes I run out of points and do whatever tasks I get but imo it's more "efficient" to use your points than store them. I am not saying this is the best task list or whatever, just the slayer tasks I do.

Thanks.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I do these Slayer tasks:

Hellhounds

Abberant spectres

Steel dragons

Suqahs

Dagganoths

Ice strykewyrms (you might want to skip these tasks but I have had good effigy luck with these)

Greater demons (in wilderness) (yes I am a try hard tbh, I get d claw rushed by like 5 ppl almost everytime but still good Xp)

I skip/cancel/block rest, I am not sure what is the best block list because tasks are very random and I been changing my block list a lot. Sometimes I run out of points and do whatever tasks I get but imo it's more efficient to use your points than store them. I am not saying this is the best task list or whatever, just the slayer tasks I do.

Thanks.

I'm sure you realize this, but foreign worlds are a lot easier to complete your greater demon task on. And FYI for anyone who didn't know the cannon will attack other peoples familiar and that will cause you to skull, so don't bring what you aren't willing to lose.

L2pullout.png

Tried foreign worlds too but got rushed by like 10 ppl talking Dutch (yes I know I have very bad luck) so decided to stick with English worlds, thanks for the idea though. :)

Also very slow respawn rate in foreign worlds because of so low amount of people. Doesn't matter much with Black demons but Greaters demons die so fast in multicombat area with Cannon + Steel titan.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I do these Slayer tasks:

Hellhounds

Abberant spectres

Steel dragons

Suqahs

Dagganoths

I skip/cancel/block rest, I am not sure what is the best block list because tasks are very random and I been changing my block list a lot. Sometimes I run out of points and do whatever tasks I get but imo it's more "efficient" to use your points than store them. I am not saying this is the best task list or whatever, just the slayer tasks I do.

Thanks.

Why is it that you don't do irons but you do steels ?

britonlongbo.png

Irons and Steel dragons are both almost as slow Slayer Xp but Steel dragons drop effigier a lot more because they are higher level and I have had very good effigy luck with them.

Used to do Iron dragons too but almost never got effigies from them so I started skipping/canceling them. You can do Iron dragons if you want though, like I said it's just the slayer task I like to use. Not the best task list.

+1

Pls show me proof that your list is better

Whereas you have 88 slayer L.

That is completely irrelevent since my info comes from high level slayers.

EDIT: There is actually 1 thing out of date in the slayer model. The suqath kills per hour is from before livid farm if anyone knows a more up to date xp rate I'd love to hear it.

Irons and Steel dragons are both almost as slow Slayer Xp but Steel dragons drop effigier a lot more because they are higher level and I have had very good effigy luck with them.

Used to do Iron dragons too but almost never got effigies from them so I started skipping/canceling them.

Ok, I just have terrible effigy luck with both of them I think.

britonlongbo.png

Yeah I do Mithril dragons and Terror dogs too sometimes if I am low on points, both very fast tasks. And about Iron dragons, I just recently started skipping them because I noticed I have extra slayer points and Iron dragons are only about 30K-35K Slayer Xp/h without effigies.

Feels funny to say only 30K Slayer Xp/h, I remember before Black mask, overloads, turmoil, chaotics, effigies, Kuradal, Smoking kills and so on I was very happy if I was getting 20K Slayer Xp/h.