The most Useless skill?

textrunner

But without firemaking how will the beacons be lit to warn people of any Mahjarrat invasion?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I must say:

1. FireMaking No use at all

2. Farming Other than farming herbs everything else is useless and plants die.

3. Fletching Needs to do other things than make arrows bolts and bows

4. Crafting If you don't make your own tele jewlery you could get away without this easily.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Saying farming is useless is outrageous in my opinion.

Fletching and firemaking are the only candidates for this in my opinion. I'm not sure if you can buy bolts from NPCs though (particularly broad bolts), so if not, then fletching definitely is better. Firemaking isn't useless either, although I haven't been lighting a lot of fires lately, it can come in useful every once in a while, not to mention it is required for things like bullseye lanterns.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Unfortunately, Firemaking needs more features.

what more could you give it? making fires by snapping your fingers?

firemaking is a useless skill, no competition.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

1. Firemaking. Yeah, you can burn... logs..., perhaps light some objects. Beacon lighting = desperate attempt to make a useless skill give some rewards.

2. Slayer. I say, you slay....... And you get xp, for what? It's NOT an army, it's an adventure game. Smoking kills, point system = desperate attempt to make a useless skill give some rewards.

Other skills are quite well thought out... Have their uses.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

None. If firemaking was used to make fires, it makes fires, so what more do you want? Go set a house on fire? That sounds great. Set other people's POH on fire and let them ear another 50M+ to build it again :roll:

Honestly, a skill doesn't need any special features to make it useful. If you can burn a log, then you can burn a log. A useless skill is carpentry from rsc, which had no use at all. THAT skill was useless :P

disturbeda.png

Firemaking has no need to be a skill, as all it does is...make...fires. Fires are used for cooking, right? Plenty of ranges for that.

Then I'd have to say Slayer, it could just be because I'm f2p, but I never got the point of it. Yay. You killed a certain number of something...

Twibb.png

For everyone saying slayer, without slayer we wouldn't have a variety of weapons only dropped by slayer monsters. So its pretty useful along with crafting which is needed for dhide armour. Anyways there really isnt any useless skill they all served a purpose at some point or another.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Since I'm an F2Per, Firemaking would probably be the most useless skill.

In P2P however it does have some use. (Beacon Network anybody?)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 4 weeks later...

I think construction is a useless skill. I don't hate it, its just that you spend so much money on it and only the people you invite to your house can see it. Don't get me wrong, I love the menagerie for my pets. But other than that, there is really no use for it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

No skill is completely useless, but I would say Firemaking is the least useful

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil