Alching or autoing

Guest Timmos

I agree with bazzaminxer, your mistake was answering. You should have just started chasing him around with a rubber chicken. :twisted: Your productiveness drops to 0 for a minute or two, but it's funny and it usually does the trick. ;) :lol:

Either that or you could move into the country and eat a lot of peaches (a cookie to whoever gets that reference without using google).

Millions of peaches? peaches for me? Millions of peaches.....PEACHES FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

i just hope George of the Jungle doesn't show up......

Here you go. You earned it:

cookie.jpg

Sorry for the off-topicness, but I had to give him the cookie.

Fixed.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesson learned: Alch in your PoH. ::'

I didn't have to put up with this once from 60-99 magic (alching). Just alch in secluded places like the top floor in the Wizards' Guild, the upstairs part of the Party Room on a non-drop party world, or alch in your PoH.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Heh, I've had an entire conversation with a friend during the course of the Dream Mentor fight, which he didn't know about until after I won and told him. Then he freaked out cause he thought he was being inconsiderate. :lol:

8f14270694.jpg

He means to say Auto-alch in your PoH or in God Wars Dungeon ( tons of hidden corners where no one goes).

peace,

Vann

He means to say Auto-alch in your PoH or in God Wars Dungeon ( tons of hidden corners where no one goes).

peace,

Vann

You'd probably get bothered a lot in the GWD. There are hidden corners, but that doesn't mean you're invisible when you're there.

Just recommending places where you don't get vexed by other players.

You should always take these threats of random reporters seriously. Many a player have been banned or muted for doing nothing at all, but a tiny slip up of the report department caused their demise. As much as you hate to do it, the best option IS to reply to them and stop alching for a second just to shut them up. Perhaps try alching in a low-traffic area. Alch in lumby swamps, elf lands, your house, anywhere obscure that reduces the number of players who wil come by and start bombarding you with questions or accusations.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

easiest way to avoid this is just to go to places where the lower levels don't normally go. Most higher levelled people will have gone through that at some point, and won't bother pestering you

when i used to alch (and fletch), here were some places i'd go:

-my POH...either just alch in there alone so nobody would bother me, or open up my gilded altar to either friends or the public

-lletya bank...only see other people ocassionally, and the only reason they ever talk to you is to say hello or suggest a more effecient way of training

-right next to a farming allotment...grow herbs and watermelons or something. you'll be alching, but also getting farming up...and you're there to make sure nothing ever dies

-on the floor above where you spin flax in camelot...nobody ever goes there

when people do question me about autoing though, i always just start lecturing them about how stupid it is to accuse someone about autoing just because they're focused on raising skills...normally it just ends in them leaving halfway through, but hopefully they learned something ;)

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

You could just live by the rule of thumb that I do; some people are kind of... simple.

Don't worry about it.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

On every step, where-ever you go, you will eventually find some simpleminded kid who can't distinguish right from wrong or logical from downright idiotic; someone who will, in most cases, point the finger at you rather than minding his own effing business. My advice - just pause for a brief moment and shoo them off. And even if they say they've reported you, theres a very strong chance the next time you log in/out won't be your last. I've been told to be reported for god knows how many times for even a greater number of reasons, and I still have 0 offences to my name. How? Because I've never taken these accusations seriously, never panicked and started accusing back, when I did nothing wrong, and never will! Stay safe, keep a cool head, and everything should be fine. ;)

dontfearthereaper2.png

Mhm, you do know I often wonder if people Alching in remote areas are Autoing to avoid disruption like Alching in a bank..So it doesn't always work how you think it will.

It's encouraged if someone reckons a players autoing as they're possibly not replying, training in an odd way as real autoers do to just send in a report if you think it's a possibility and Jagex will take a look at it. Even then that's risky on your part, so best thing to do is if someone stops near you, don't be afraid to talk before them or reply if they ask. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Mhm, you do know I often wonder if people Alching in remote areas are Autoing to avoid disruption like Alching in a bank..So it doesn't always work how you think it will.

It wouldn't really matter what you think, since you wouldn't know if they alched in a discrete area anyway. Oh, and if someone reports you for autoing, your account is automatically flagged. Alching in your PoH or in a secluded area has a much less risk of getting flagged since a lot of players are idiots anyway and would report you for anything.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

peace,

Vann

You'd probably get bothered a lot in the GWD. There are hidden corners, but that doesn't mean you're invisible when you're there.

Just recommending places where you don't get vexed by other players.

Quick Chat worlds in the Zamorak GWD area. No one ever bothers you.

Stellactic.gif

Why do you care what a bunch of 13 year olds say?
Because each and every one has a little button that allows them to file a report against you. And, despite what Jagex may say, they DO make mistakes and some false reports go through. True, many are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer, but both parties are inconvenienced and, on occasions where the damage is permanent, the customer may leave the game altogether.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I was in varrock east bank, high alching some junk that had been sitting in my bank for quite a while. Where some idiot begun bombarding me with questions. As i knew if i answered he was not going to go away, so i ignored him as if my chat were off.

Much to my dismay, he begun spamming me calling me an "autoer", which began to draw some attention.

To shut him up i finally replied, that i am not botting and i'm simply ignoring him

Now when i thought that the matter was settled another player pointed out "how did i type that without stopping alching.

High alch's take roughly 3 seconds per cast, so i could think i could get a full sentence typed out, with only 1 pause (to click alch) so 6 seconds for a sentence. How is that so unbeleivable...

Soon enough the whole bank was against me. To quote "your a noob to bot to level 134" and "I bet he's having fun on that account"

My defence was: Do you really think a botter would be able to get 2000+ total and 170 mill total xp without being banned?

So i'd like to know, who honestly here thinks if you type and alch at the same time. Your autoing.

Yes, I do.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

lol, did you tell him that it is possible to type with only one hand allowing you to click at the same time? :lol: I admit that I use a "bot" to alch but its physicly a bot. I use my lego mindstorms nxt to swing its arm every 2 secs so that it clicks my mouse. Its easy but it took me a week to build and another to program so I put 2 weeks of time into it so I think I deserve to use it.

lol, did you tell him that it is possible to type with only one hand allowing you to click at the same time? :lol: I admit that I use a "bot" to alch but its physicly a bot. I use my lego mindstorms nxt to swing its arm every 2 secs so that it clicks my mouse. Its easy but it took me a week to build and another to program so I put 2 weeks of time into it so I think I deserve to use it.

No, you don't deserve to use it. If that's your arguement that because it took you so long to come up with a way to break the rules, but it took you two weeks so it's okay then you sir, are an idiot. :|

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I to can get suspicious at people who type to fast. But this is just ridiculous. Even I, who type rather slowly, could type that in 6 seconds...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Theres nothing much you can do about the immature and arrogant community.

Yes, I myself, have been accused of using hacks or macro tools when alching. It gets very annoying from time to time. I usually ignore my surroundings and keep my attention on Lady Hytnous's (body) chat or my private messages when alching, since I use mouskeys, it shouldn't be hard for me to type a single sentence or two in one or two alchs at all.

If they accuse you of using macro tools, just teleport/ignore them, let them be. Let them report you, let the other players waste their time on you. I'm sure Jagex has enough tools and logic that you're not a bot.

Just have fun, it's the point of the game.

~PD3

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I to can get suspicious at people who type to fast. But this is just ridiculous. Even I, who type rather slowly, could type that in 6 seconds...

I've been reported for 'typing too fast' before a few times. That was...interesting, considering I was making typos and correcting them.

(Yes, idiots, some of us CAN type at 160wpm...)

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

But there's a reason why i don't alch in secluded area's, let alone the accusations when someone does find you. It's simply boring..

I enjoy chatting to people, just not the idiots.