What did you have for lunch today?

squidsquash

A guy at my school started sellin Monsters for $2, so i bought one of those and a little pizza (which is overpriced as hell at my school, $3 for a little tiny thing :( )

I can't wait till I can drive, 10 minutes down to the local Costco where i can pick up 2 HUGE slices of pizza and a drink for like $1.50. Until then, overpriced school food :(

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Southwest Style Grilled Chicken TV Dinner in the oven right now. It looks so hearty and delicious on the box and then I opened it up... barely any chicken. -.-

A guy at my school started sellin Monsters for $2, so i bought one of those and a little pizza (which is overpriced as hell at my school, $3 for a little tiny thing :( )

I can't wait till I can drive, 10 minutes down to the local Costco where i can pick up 2 HUGE slices of pizza and a drink for like $1.50. Until then, overpriced school food :(

:-k I was wondering in school today if it students were allowed to sell things from their lockers without getting a trouble. A friend of mine told me that the administrators don't like it when you do. I'll have to find a reason for that.

And Costco's a great place to get cheap food. You can find a ton of goodies there for grabbing in between classes too. :twss:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I went for the unhealthy approach and had KFC. Chicken Fillet tower burger, extra mayoneise, one piece of chicken, chips, BBQ beans, and pepsi. B) It's a wonder that I am not overweight. :mellow:

Yeah, but don't you always have tuna salad ?

Only 10:30 here.

Let me see what mysteries lie in store for me.

:-k I was wondering in school today if it students were allowed to sell things from their lockers without getting a trouble. A friend of mine told me that the administrators don't like it when you do. I'll have to find a reason for that.

And Costco's a great place to get cheap food. You can find a ton of goodies there for grabbing in between classes too. :twss:

Technically it's against school rules, it isn't like he's advertising it or anything. People at my school are so addicted to those things (come on, its california) that he can walk up and be like "wanna buy a monster?" and sell around 15 a day.

The same as yesterday, half a nuttela sandwich and half a roast beef sandwich.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The same as yesterday, half a nuttela sandwich and half a roast beef sandwich.

How does that even work? You spread half of the bread with nuttella and then place some roast beef on the other half?

Sick.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I just trade half a sandwich with my friend. Yes, trade, and yes, I'm in 10th grade.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I just trade half a sandwich with my friend. Yes, trade, and yes, I'm in 10th grade.

That's not so uncommon, I've got mates that still do that.

Today, I had porridge. I really couldn't be bothered making anything else, and I wanted something healthy.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

That's not so uncommon, I've got mates that still do that.

Today, I had porridge. I really couldn't be bothered making anything else, and I wanted something healthy.

Just plain porridge? ick!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.