Welcome to Invision Power Board!

You can find more of my emotes here:

http://partypetespeo...?showtopic=1060

HOLY.... insomniablinkws1.gif

Yeah, im soo using those from now on. Lovely work on them!

partytimexa2.gif

Thanks! p12876609.gif

Wait, this thing's editing live?

I doubt it's editing live, that sort of feature would be ridiculous marioxd.gif

It's just the "Quick Edit" feature, which apparently does everything the normal editor can, with the exception of modifying Post Options (e.g. hiding your signature). IPB 2 has it as well, except it's much more watered down. With IPB 3, it's pretty much the whole editor crammed into the topic page :o

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

I will never hate this simile, it is far to awesome.

Glad the Old similies stayed. The getting used to will be hard.

It is nice to know this is finally up. Considering the aesthetic pleasantness of the CleanCut skin, I say it's well worth the wait.

Hegel.png

The features are nice, but in my opinion are not worth it since now the forum is ugly and generic. I don't enjoy visiting the forums much now because it's not as easy on the eyes. I hope you guys plan to create some custom skins similar to the old feel. That's what made the forums special, and now they are just like any other forum out there.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

The features are nice, but in my opinion are not worth it since now the forum is ugly and generic. I don't enjoy visiting the forums much now because it's not as easy on the eyes. I hope you guys plan to create some custom skins similar to the old feel. That's what made the forums special, and now they are just like any other forum out there.

They will be getting the Tip.It Theme Skin here aswell later on. ;)

Is there some way I can view all of my posts and threads?

I know in the old forum, you had the link for it in the header (it linked to something like "?egosearch") and that was extremely useful and convenient for me.

I always used that feature, to not only check the new replys that had been made in my threads/posts but also if I wanted to go back to any of my older stuff.

It was like, the perfect log to everything I had posted.

Untitled-1_01-1.png

awcaddet2.gifawcaddet2.gifUntitled-1_04-1.pngsig-11716.jpgsig-11743.jpgsig-11744.jpgsig-11745.jpg

(Signature Work in Progress)

I know in the old forum, you had the link for it in the header (it linked to something like "?egosearch") and that was extremely useful and convenient for me.

I always used that feature, to not only check the new replys that had been made in my threads/posts but also if I wanted to go back to any of my older stuff.

Go to your profile, both options are there.

While the option is there it is fair less convenient or helpful.

Before you could jsut flick to window/tab with forums and hit the view my posts and see all your stuff, where as now u gotta hit profile wait for the load then hit another link.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

While the option is there it is fair less convenient or helpful.

Before you could jsut flick to window/tab with forums and hit the view my posts and see all your stuff, where as now u gotta hit profile wait for the load then hit another link.

Bookmark the link then.

My suggestion to everyone looking for the egosearch function is to go to "My settings", go to the "Forum" tab, and check the box for "Watch every topic I reply to" and leave "No email notification" selected. Then in the main index page, you should see three boxes to the right "Recently added topics", "Recent Blog Entries" and "Watched Content". In "Watched Content", click the "Topics" tab and there you will see every topic you have responded to that has new posts. You can also click "Show topic with no new" if you want to see all the topics, not just ones with posts.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

My suggestion is to click "View My Posts" in the top right which I added like 2 hours ago. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Thanks Peter! <3:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My suggestion is to click "View My Posts" in the top right which I added like 2 hours ago. :rolleyes:

eeeee, thank you so much Pure_MageUK! <3:<3:

Thanks also to those who were able to help me navigate to the area I needed.

Love the new forum system we are on now. I must admit I have never been a fan in IPB, especially in the past. But this one just seems to work, and makes me proud to be using it with such a community :)

Thanks.

Untitled-1_01-1.png

awcaddet2.gifawcaddet2.gifUntitled-1_04-1.pngsig-11716.jpgsig-11743.jpgsig-11744.jpgsig-11745.jpg

(Signature Work in Progress)

To be honest, it sucks that we had our message capacity slashed in half, plus we can't even send messages when someone's box is full now. It makes it a LOT harder to communicate to someone.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

To be honest, it sucks that we had our message capacity slashed in half, plus we can't even send messages when someone's box is full now. It makes it a LOT harder to communicate to someone.

Member inbox limit should be increased to 400.

Alright, thanks! :thumbsup:

Any way that we could still send messages to someone when their inbox is full? We had the feature on the old forums, and I think it would be useful to have again because some people are pack-rats, even with 400 messages.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Any way that we could still send messages to someone when their inbox is full? We had the feature on the old forums, and I think it would be useful to have again because some people are pack-rats, even with 400 messages.

That wasn't enabled on the old forums - if it was enabled, what would be the point of the inbox limit? No one would ever reach it because everyone could send PMs to everyone else regardless of the receiver's inbox status. No one would have to delete any messages.

That wasn't enabled on the old forums - if it was enabled, what would be the point of the inbox limit? No one would ever reach it because everyone could send PMs to everyone else regardless of the receiver's inbox status. No one would have to delete any messages.

You could still send it, but the receiver would have to delete a message from their inbox in order to be able to read it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti