Welcome to Invision Power Board!

I hope the forums runs better in Firefox because in IE6 (yes i know its old and outdated but thats all I have on this PC and i cannot upgrade it) it runs like a pig, very slow and laggy to scroll up/down the page.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back.

Looking forward to skins that aren't (1) pastel or (2) white text on black b/g.

If you don't feel like re-inventing wheels... these purport to be free.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

How do I change to English (UK) language?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

How do I view private messages?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

How do I view private messages?

On the deflection skin, go to the right upper corner and click on your name and a dropdown screen should appear.

Its called messenger on ipb. :)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

So far it all seems dandy but I'm proper missing the "View Your Posts" button, as it always used it to keep an eye on topics I was active on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'd like to know that

plus how much does IPB3 cost?

Yes, I'm curious too. How much did it cost?

I'm loving the new forums. I'm still using the default IPB skin. I'm just waiting on you guys to release better skins. I'd just like to thank all the people who worked on the transition to IPB3. I'd also like to thank the people who kept us updated on the conversion. All I can say is well done to all (and yes, it does include normal forum users for patiently waiting.) and I hope we enjoy the new forums!

Well based on the prices shown on ips

Board licence is $149.99

Blog licence is $49.99

Gallery licence is $64.99

Conversion is $60.00

Deflection skin is $30.00

So at least $354.95.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I'd like to know that

plus how much does IPB3 cost?

Yes, I'm curious too. How much did it cost?

I'm loving the new forums. I'm still using the default IPB skin. I'm just waiting on you guys to release better skins. I'd just like to thank all the people who worked on the transition to IPB3. I'd also like to thank the people who kept us updated on the conversion. All I can say is well done to all (and yes, it does include normal forum users for patiently waiting.) and I hope we enjoy the new forums!

Well based on the prices shown on ips

Board licence is $149.99

Blog licence is $49.99

Gallery licence is $64.99

Conversion is $60.00

Deflection skin is $30.00

So at least $354.95.

We bought the Community License which is $250 for the Board, Gallery and Blog.

Its better then I was expecting, still a few annoyances, but I have always find something which bugs me with any forum software (I use atleast 3 daily).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

So far it all seems dandy but I'm proper missing the "View Your Posts" button, as it always used it to keep an eye on topics I was active on.

I think the closest solution to that would be the "Watched topics" function.

In the settings go: Forums -> View/Posting/Email Prefs and in the field below check the "Watch every topic I reply to" box.

After you've made some posts you can go here to see the activity of the threads (http://forum.tip.it/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=topicsubs), much like the previous way.

Hope it helped.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)