Welcome to Invision Power Board!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded FF3 thanks a lot guys <3:

Back to forum browsing on this stone age computer.

Now that that is resolved I'd like to say nice job on the forums they are really a step up, but like everyone else a Tip.it skin is needed so we look different from every other fansite with IPB3.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Downloaded FF3 thanks a lot guys <3:

Back to forum browsing on this stone age computer.

Now that that is resolved I'd like to say nice job on the forums they are really a step up, but like everyone else a Tip.it skin is needed so we look different from every other fansite with IPB3.

The improvement of FF3 over IE5.5 is just not describable in words. :P

I will always be a phpBB fanboy, as it's what my sites run and and what I learned to code in, but I have to admit the new forums do look really really nice. Perhaps now I can start posting for real without fearing of loosing my posts. :razz: I like the Deflection skin waaay better then IP.Board.

EDIT: Also, is it normal for your name to now be in all lowercase letters? I know that my name was capitalized "Gbpackers31" before the switch. Just wondering!

Really?

gbpackers.png

Oh wow, I was positive my name was capitalized before. Hmmm... guess not. It seems unusual because I always capitalize my names on sites. Oh well. Nevermind then.

Also, another question... My picture to the left of my name "gbpackers31" shows a default picture of a silhouette. How do you change that? Is it not your avatar?\

EDIT: Also, is it normal for your name to now be in all lowercase letters? I know that my name was capitalized "Gbpackers31" before the switch. Just wondering!

The Silhouette is your Photo, which currently is disabled so nobody can change theirs.

The uppercase lowercase thing is just to ask for a change I think.

Ok thank you. That makes sense.

EDIT: Whoops. Im dumb. i didn't read the first post... I would have seen that the photos are disabled right now :oops:

1icyna.png

The forums now look sorta of generic and sterile.

That's what I thought. The old forum had a much better feel to it, a much more welcoming, cozy feel and now it does look sterile and generic. I guess it's a step forward from the old forum, but it will take a long time for me to adjust just because that old forum was my little internet home where I built my straw hut and traveled from the land of Google and back, as well as other far off lands. I'm going to play around for a little while to find something a bit more comfortable for me, but I can say I do think it's appearance is a step down but it's features are a step up.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Glad the forums can finally start getting back to the normal condition of posting. Was a really big drag.

Will be looking forward to that Tip.It theme skin though...:P

Gj TIF Staff.

- Is the blog functionality in the 'UserCP' able to be intregated with the normal forum topics? So your blog could be used as a topic in a whatever designated forum? May lead to some interesting possibilities for Staff members and normal users alike.

Glad the forums can finally start getting back to the normal condition of posting. Was a really big drag.

Will be looking forward to that Tip.It theme skin though...:P

Gj TIF Staff.

- Is the blog functionality in the 'UserCP' able to be intregated with the normal forum topics? So your blog could be used as a topic in a whatever designated forum? May lead to some interesting possibilities for Staff members and normal users alike.

I'd like to know that

plus how much does IPB3 cost?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I was never fond of the tip.it skin anyway, always switched to ProSilver, but the Deflection theme is a great substitution for now :^_^::)

Great job to all involved with the conversion and hopefully we can have some additional skins added later. :lol:

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Talk about a wonderful update. Now all of the weeks of waiting are over. And now we can commence with the more serious discussions on the forums before the freeze.

Good job, guys! :)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Finally the new Tip.It is up!

I think I will use this new gallery function shortly. I will also update my blog now when I know that it won't get deleted since the forums won't move anymore.

Great job Tip.It! You have all made me love this community even more :thumbup:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The new forum update is pretty epic =D>! It might takes awhile for some to adjust to this new environment, but I am sure once they get it, it'll be easy as using the old forum ;). I totally love the new layout and forum functions :^_^:!

However, a Tip.It skin theme would be an awesome add-on to the forum.

Once again, thanks guys, the Tip.It team, for the awesome new forum :)!

=Bomb=

I'll try to start using these forums more now; 1 question though, is there any way to get rid of capitalized letters in your name? :? I look like someone who cant properly spell out his own name now :wall:

Reinvented Truth

138 p2p combat | Memberlist | Forums | 126 f2p combat

429th to 99 summoning on Saturday August 30th 2008.

"It has been said that in the end of all things, we would find a new beginning. But as the shadow once again crawls across our world and the stench of terror drifts on a bitter wind, the people pray for strength and guidance. They should pray for the mercy of a swift death. For I have seen what the darkness hides."

I'd like to know that

plus how much does IPB3 cost?

Yes, I'm curious too. How much did it cost?

I'm loving the new forums. I'm still using the default IPB skin. I'm just waiting on you guys to release better skins. I'd just like to thank all the people who worked on the transition to IPB3. I'd also like to thank the people who kept us updated on the conversion. All I can say is well done to all (and yes, it does include normal forum users for patiently waiting.) and I hope we enjoy the new forums!