What Music Do You Sleep To?

Saru Inc

Hey. I love falling asleep to music. (Though I can never wake to it; I simply fall back asleep.)

And I was wondering... What are your favorites?

Post yt vids if ya want.

Here are mine (For best to worst)

1) Epilogue (Relief) -Apocalyptica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=042gqz-Dg4I <- Link. (I'm not sure how to do youtube vids on these forums yet :P)

2)Farewell -Apocalyptica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpXB6O6RDY&feature=related

3) Heart Shaped Glasses - Marilyn Manson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCj7lni2YM

Post yours ! And if you don't listen to music while you sleep, try it! I use an iHome with my iPod Video, that way it can charge and play my music...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Minimalism is probably the best for me, or Ambient. I frequently go to bed listening to Te Duem by Arvo Pärt. Other good ones are

by Gavin Bryars (Note: the video linked is only part of it.) or
(album) by Diagnose: Lebensgefahr. I can fall asleep to most music if I enjoy it, it just has to be a little bit softer if it has drums is all.

Cool.

It's actually rare for me to leave my machine on while I sleep, but when I do, I usually listen to ambient trance songs. One that comes to mind is Moonchild by M83, Porcelain by Moby, and whatever else happens to be playing in my Last.fm playlist; I believe that at one point, I had dozed pleasantly to 12,000 Suns by Iridium. But hey, that's just me. I happen to prefer techno or ambient trance to doze off to than anything faster than 135BPM. [i use that for when I want to wake up.]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

We be blastin' some crazy phat beats YEAAAHHHH. Fiddy' Cent aiiight !

No.

Ummm, I actually listen to the Police religiously. So it's usually them.

I believe last night it was Message in A Bottle, or anything on Zenyattà Mondatta. :^_^:

Generally instrumental or soft songs.

e.g NiN's And All That Could Have Been (CD2) and Yann Tiersen.

I hate it when I get woken up by loud music, it frightens me. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't usually play music when I fall asleep. The last time I did I just turned on FF radio. Forget what it was on when I went to sleep but I woke up to melodies of life. Freaking amazing song to wake up to. It was the first time I had heard it to, I never remember hearing it when I played through FFIX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7BGnlTZmQ

I dont listen to music while I sleep. Its just hard for me to sleep unless im really tired or its really soft.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I have trouble falling asleep with music on since it distracts me, unless I'm really really tired. I remember falling asleep with Slayer on though. Then I got the song stuck in my head and loved it ever since.

I used to listen to a country music station when I went to bed. Partly because it was the only one I could get clearly in my room, partly because it played some of my favourite songs. But then I started using my iPod which has most of my favourite songs. But I finally decided to just throw in a movie and listen to whatever is playing in it.

I don't really put anything on when I want to sleep. Only when I had too much I listen to music and then I fall asleep, but that's because of the drinks, not the music.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Never listen to any music when I sleep. Just too distracting, and the only source of music I have that I can have in my bedroom would be my iPod, and I don't want to roll over onto it. :razz:

j0xPu5R.png

I never listen to music when I sleep because I am such a cheap bastard. If the music is playing I would constantly think about how much eletricity I would have wasted if my ipod was on all night while I was asleep. Yea yea strange I know.

PS: HAI RACHAEL

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I used to put on the local classical station which was pretty relaxing. Sunday nights they had a show called "Pipe Dreams" and it was all pipe organ stuff.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I find myself frequently sleeping to Kayo Dot, maudlin of the Well, Ayreon, and the album An Evening With John Petrucci and Jordan Rudess by John Petrucci and Jordan Rudess (It's a lot of acoustic guitar and piano work, very nice to sleep to). Oh, and Dream Theater's Falling Into Infinity.

The only time I fall asleep to music is in the car when driving some place a long ways away.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.