Post counts

Zierro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only look at post count when someone post a link and judge that link in accordance to their post count. If it's 50+ I might open it.

That's about it what I use post counts for :/

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

When I look at other users I look more at the date they joined more then post count because it gives me a better idea of how long the person has been around the community and they usually know how to make a "good" post that adds to a discussion rather then just making a quick comment that doesn't necessarily adds to the discussion.

tFtfA.jpg

I look at mine every now and then. If we counted all post, I would have like 3k post.

But I really dont care. It's just a number

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

First is quality of post, second is join date, third is post count.

This is how I judge users on whatever they do.

I'm proud of my 6.6.06 join date at around 6 pm (It used to say the time you joined, on the old forums I think)

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I'm proud of my 6.6.06 join date at around 6 pm (It used to say the time you joined, on the old forums I think)

Oh gawd that was a fun day. Anyone remember Durial321?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I joined the forums because of that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I spent my afternoon in the hospital that day <_<

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I remember my house was getting new windows that day, and I logged on when it was all going down. Forgot who I talked to about what happend, but I joined a year later because my friend sent me a link to that video, that was on here.

258uo8n.jpg

I like reflecting and adding to my post count, but I generally don't pay any mind to anyone else's.

I just don't feel like post count has any credibility to be a basis for seeing how active someone is.

1. There are things like "What are you listening to now?", and many Runescape-related threads that, in general, have no more than a sentence or so per-reply. Also, you can't compare user X who's replies average 1 sentence, and user Y who's replies average >100 words; I try to be closer to the user Y .

2. Not everyone enjoys putting their two cents into every thread they look at (like me). I am very active on TIF, but my post-count isn't representative of my activity at all.

3. Because the disparity between join-dates are so great for high-post users, you gotta take into account when they joined if you want to lend any credibility to this post-count thing.

Aside from gauging a users activity, post-count is still interesting to look at as a way of simply seeing the history of a user. I'm glad TIF counts posts.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I have no idea how, but I have 3400 or so posts, I think. Last time I looked I was at 2800 or so. I do like seeing the different rank title things as I go along though, those are always cool. I never expected I'd end up having as many posts as I do.

I have no idea how, but I have 3400 or so posts, I think. Last time I looked I was at 2800 or so. I do like seeing the different rank title things as I go along though, those are always cool. I never expected I'd end up having as many posts as I do.

You have 3400 active posts. Which includes threads that dont gain your post count.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You have 3400 active posts. Which includes threads that dont gain your post count.

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the clarification.

In your profile it tells you ALL of your active posts.

Weird... my profile shows almost 3,000 less posts than my actual. Lol.

They are not active anymore, you were here for so [bleep]ing long you have posts that no one will ever read again.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I don't pay attention to anyone's post count, not even mine. The only thing I look at on that side of the post is the avatar.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Same. I think.

I don't pay attention to anyone's post count, not even mine. The only thing I look at on that side of the post is the avatar.

Which reminds me, maybe we should get the Stealnage thing going again.

I don't care much for post count. I usually don't notice it.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Also had that problem. It was a little confusing seeing everyone mention their profile count being higher than what is under their name in a topic, when mine is the opposite. I don't think I've ever posted in a forum that doesn't count to your post count (it's just forum games right?)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Also had that problem. It was a little confusing seeing everyone mention their profile count being higher than what is under their name in a topic, when mine is the opposite. I don't think I've ever posted in a forum that doesn't count to your post count (it's just forum games right?)

And the Art Bazaar I think.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.