Post counts

Zierro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Har har, I used to be a post count noob who spammed all over a few years ago. Ahh, those were the days... :P

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

Actually forget about my other post.

I post like mad now, for two reasons. One, I'm bored. Two, I want to get my post count up to see the next member name. I think it's Dark Wizard Robe or something.

No, I don't just spam around the forums. <_<

EDIT: I'm the most active poster for today, I just realized. Boy, I must be REALLY active... :blink:

You could just look HERE. It'd be a lot easier.

Hex is the perfect example of someone who just posts for the sake of getting his post count up, about 1/15 or so posts I see of his are just dots, or a single character.

I personally don't pay attention to post count, I do love the ranks though, they make me feel cool.

Hex is the perfect example of someone who just posts for the sake of getting his post count up, about 1/15 or so posts I see of his are just dots, or a single character.

I personally don't pay attention to post count, I do love the ranks though, they make me feel cool.

If I went through all of his recent posts I doubt it would be 1/15. Also, forum games posts wouldn't count. If you do see posts like that, just report them and they'll be removed. ;)

The ranks are nice. Custom ranks are too. I wish everyone could have them. <_<

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

If I went through all of his recent posts I doubt it would be 1/15. Also, forum games posts wouldn't count. If you do see posts like that, just report them and they'll be removed. ;)

But if everyone could have them it'd ruin the fun. I have no idea what I'd make my rank be if I were to get a custom rank though.

But if everyone could have them it'd ruin the fun. I have no idea what I'd make my rank be if I were to get a custom rank though.

I kind of wish that the April Fools Day ranks were still available for us to use.

Here's the list of them:

0-25: A/S/L?

26-50: Pool's closed

51-75: 3: Profit!

76-150: Atleast I'm normal

151-250: Roflcopters

251-500: Last logged in: Last thursday

501-750: Twss ^^

751-1000: Respect my authority!

1001-1250: Never gonna give you up

1251-1500: Never gonna let you down

1501-1750: This! Is! Madness!

1751-2000: I liek Mudkipz

2001:2500: In lulz I trust

2501-3000: Shoop da Woop

3001-3500: O RLY?

3501-5000: Peanut Butter Jelly Time

5001-10000: Milhouse isn't

10001-15000: It's over 9000!!!

15001- : The Alpha and the Omega, baby

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Actually forget about my other post.

I post like mad now, for two reasons. One, I'm bored. Two, I want to get my post count up to see the next member name. I think it's Dark Wizard Robe or something.

No, I don't just spam around the forums. <_<

EDIT: I'm the most active poster for today, I just realized. Boy, I must be REALLY active... :blink:

You could just look HERE. It'd be a lot easier.

They should really allow Blogscape to contribute to post count. Many of the posts I post there are not 1-word, and when I keep a blog, the images come in, so it should be a worthy type of post.

If it wasn't for that annoying rule I would have 900 post count now. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

for some reason I always check people's post count, but not in the sense that they are cool or I want to beat it; I'm just curious to see how long they've been around and how active they are.

Other than that, not really important...

Theory doesn't always hold true though.

People like TheMather1 are very active, but have low post count. It's really due to join date.

You're right about how long they have been here at TIF though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I sometimes delete my post because its not a good point.

meatlover.png

Having a high post count shows how much of a "vetrean"(sp?) on tip.it

It also means that those with the high count are nostalgic of when the board was at it's peak.

0-25: A/S/L?

26-50: Pool's closed

51-75: 3: Profit!

76-150: Atleast I'm normal

151-250: Roflcopters

251-500: Last logged in: Last thursday

501-750: Twss ^^

751-1000: Respect my authority!

1001-1250: Never gonna give you up

1251-1500: Never gonna let you down

1501-1750: This! Is! Madness!

1751-2000: I liek Mudkipz

2001:2500: In lulz I trust

2501-3000: Shoop da Woop

3001-3500: O RLY?

3501-5000: Peanut Butter Jelly Time

5001-10000: Milhouse isn't

10001-15000: It's over 9000!!!

15001- : The Alpha and the Omega, baby

I remember this list, only Nadril had that last one, right?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I lurk alot. Alot. I probably read stuff here for at least an hour a day usually more. I originally wasn't even gonna post on this but there was nothi g to read in OT so I killed about a minute.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Yeah. I liked being the alpha and omega :(.

Every now and then I think a tip.it admin gets bored and just makes up a new rank for me. >_<

for some reason I always check people's post count, but not in the sense that they are cool or I want to beat it; I'm just curious to see how long they've been around and how active they are.

Other than that, not really important...

Theory doesn't always hold true though.

People like TheMather1 are very active, but have low post count. It's really due to join date.

You're right about how long they have been here at TIF though.

You got me there :P. I guess the only real way to tell IS by there join date, making me a young one and a student to the sages that inhabit our small tip.it village :P

disturbeda.png

Every now and then I think a tip.it admin gets bored and just makes up a new rank for me. >_<

Speaking of your rank...

They should really put a new rank for 15000 - 30000 posts or something. Like "Corporeal Killer" or something like that.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I don't really pay much attention to post counts; usually I look at the join date. I don't feel it gives any indication of how mature a person is, just how active they are :smile:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I don't really pay much attention to post counts; usually I look at the join date. I don't feel it gives any indication of how mature a person is, just how active they are :smile:

join date + number of posts IS imporant

It's not that important really.

I may be one of the most active posters in TIF but I don't really care. I just keep posting here, because I have nothing to do right now and I already finished the H'ween event on RS.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Speaking of your rank...

They should really put a new rank for 15000 - 30000 posts or something. Like "Corporeal Killer" or something like that.

"Post Junkie" is already like 18000+ or something. I didn't post all this time just to get another runescape title. ;p

Post Junkie is 15,000+ last I checked. I wish some of us could get custom titles though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.