Team Power Rangers Rise Again

ipwnage4lyfe

tprraveg.gif

As almost everybody knows Team Power Ranger's legendary summer of terror took the clan world and the tip.it community by storm. Now we are back better than ever and ready to do the same. We are very selective in who can join but if you think you are worthy talk to us in #team_tpr. Here are some pictures/videos of us kicking [wagon] and taking names.

tpr.gif

fgf.jpg

wewin.jpg

PKM WERE COMING FOR YOU!

Edited by lady_ninane
Do not use images containing offensive language.
tpr.gif

2eqf41t.gif

TPR Siggy By Me.

LETS F#$% S%1& UP

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

For such a "selective" clan, you're doing an awful lot of advertising. :P

Gl.

We simply made a topic that were back up and running, so clans know that were to be taken seriously. The graphics, videps, and images are for propaganda, so people know that WE ARE HERE and that WE WILL WIN.

As for the GIF I'll edit it tomorrow NO WERE NOT NH THATS JUST AN INTERNAL JOKE WE HAD.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

As my first post got removed for being "very insensitive" and "evading the censor", I'll try again.

Good luck TPR, go get #1 again.

Y_Guy edit~ If you wish to discuss moderator action please pm a moderator or administrator, thank you.

Sorry i had to turn down your offer of joining everton, but i can't wait for the topics :thumbsup:

Yeah same here. Sorry man, but nudes and runes sets just aren't enough to bribe my greatness anymore. Gl with the team though.

pan.png

Sorry i had to turn down your offer of joining everton, but i can't wait for the topics :thumbsup:

Yeah same here. Sorry man, but nudes and runes sets just aren't enough to bribe my greatness anymore. Gl with the team though.

Nexus want a war sometime after we open?

6590ew.jpg