Oh, you're OCD too?

stonewall337

When I slay, do a herb run, or even go on a MH trip, I always have my inventory *perfect*. Runes up top, or super set if slaying. Teleport in upper left hand corner. Charms at the bottom, gold, green, crimson, blue. However, my bank is only roughly organized, with all herbs being in one spot, runes all organized, and so on. How about you? Are you OCD about your inventory, your bank, or anything else? Does everything have to be perfect?

Mods, if this would be better in Questionare, move by all means. I feel this is a more fitting area though.

Edited by Laikrob
Title edited, spelling OCD :P

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with a tidy bank, allows for perfect access.

However, yeah arranging ur inventory perfect, thats a little OCD, and i do the same. Green dragons I place bones in 2 columns, hides in other 2 columns. Pretty OCD :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I love OCD! I do the same thing with my inventory and bank, of course it's a little different, but still the same idea. Runes are all in alphabetical order, along with other various items. (I think that's more OCD than the first bit) I also do the whole alphabetical order thing in real life with my gaming collection. :D

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Nothing wrong with a tidy bank, allows for perfect access.

However, yeah arranging ur inventory perfect, thats a little OCD, and i do the same. Green dragons I place bones in 2 columns, hides in other 2 columns. Pretty OCD :P

Same. Sometimes I even store an even number of both in my BOB.

Sometimes I even organize runes when slaying by their type, or by what I have the most of, in descending order.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

*looks at stats in sig* yeah, you could say I have OCD lol. (the 2 99's make up for the 52 prayer) and the wc is what I am training now. and yes, I am stopping at 95)

I am F2P so I don't have many items but they are more then neat. The runes are in decending order of value and my random event clothes are grouped in sets with similar colours together. (White from mime next to the skull scepter etc) I also threw out some random things I had collected because I had 2 rows of untradable items with 2 more items that would have started the third row. Unfull rows ftl. I also got rid of my mind runes because they threw off my 'row of runes'.

My bank, not so much, but yep, my inventory has to be perfect.

BTW, the title should be "Oh, you're OCD too?" :angry:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I keep my inventory organized to fit the situation. Most of the time I'm slaying, so I'll have two super sets in the first three spots in the first two rows. Then my slayer gem on the last spot on the first row and any secondary weapon in he last spot on the third row. Any monster specific items go below that, and food goes at the bottom. If I bring multiple food types, I put the lesser healing foods above the higher healing foods.

This is part looks for me- but mostly it comes from the click-and-wait part. I'll organize my inventory while attacking a monster.. but once I've got my inventory organized, I do other things online until that monster dies.. So, my organization is mostly out of having free time. Definitely not OCD.. that's why my bank isn't organized. You can't kill a monster and organize your bank at the same time.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Hmm.

I guess I am in a sense.

I've got it so my bank only consists of stuff for runecrafting nature runes.

That's it. My bank is under 20 slots.

If anything else comes in it I either drop immediately or sell it, it drives me nuts knowing it's in there.

So I guess I sort of am.

My bank is a mess, partially because I'm just lazy and search for any items I need. Most of my items I only have 1 of so they're near the bottom on the bank if I use them frequently too.

I keep my inventory nice though, coins first, then extra weapons/armor, then other stackables, then food/drops. I also like to arrange the stackables by what they are, and how much of them I have, i.e. charms next to charms from most to least, same for runes, arrows, etc.

Lagatag.png

Hmm.

I guess I am in a sense.

If anything else comes in it I either drop immediately or sell it, it drives me nuts knowing it's in there.

So I guess I sort of am.

Lol that's pretty crazy :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Everything in numerical order, descending. Potions at the top, then runes, then charms.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Hmm.

I guess I am in a sense.

So I guess I sort of am.

Lol that's pretty crazy :P

:thumbup:

RC-4.png

Also, I'm OCD on grammar, so could you please change the title from "your" to "you're" please? :mellow:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Also, I'm OCD on grammar, so could you please change the title from "your" to "you're" please? :mellow:

So the 'you're' and 'your' will bug you, but the 'O' instead of 'Oh' doesn't bug you?

:razz:

Huh? What Oh from O?

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

So the 'you're' and 'your' will bug you, but the 'O' instead of 'Oh' doesn't bug you?

:razz:

To a lesser extent, but not as much as "your" and "you're".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Indeed I am when It comes to barrows. Has to be 'perfect' or I just cant function :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I do that as well. My whole bank is meticulously organized, and I can't stand if my inventory is out of line. :) Some call it OCD, but I call it neatness.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

When I slay, do a herb run, or even go on a MH trip, I always have my inventory *perfect*. Runes up top, or super set if slaying. Teleport in upper left hand corner. Charms at the bottom, gold, green, crimson, blue. However, my bank is only roughly organized, with all herbs being in one spot, runes all organized, and so on. How about you? Are you OCD about your inventory, your bank, or anything else? Does everything have to be perfect?

Mods, if this would be better in Questionare, move by all means. I feel this is a more fitting area though.

Well, I do that same thing too. And I guess you could call my stats slightly OCD too, just like my intention to try to do everything the most efficient way possible, to the point where I'll become bored of something if it isn't efficient.

2dvjurb.png

I'm not.

Well, I guess you could say sort of. When going on a slayer task, I always have teleport runes to and from at the top, then any passive equipment I may be using (potions, holy wrench, spec weapon, etc.), then food which gets gradually replaced by drops. My bank is organized into:

Random Crap

Summoning supplies

Herblore supplies

Farming supplies

Mage equipment

Ranging supplies

And a couple of extra tabs for whenever I do something special, like a tab for barrows loot whenever I go to barrows, or a tab of stuff that needs to be sold when I clean out my bank.

In that order.

a70c7.png

I have to have everything in order from my inventories to my bank, everything arranged in an order. All of my levels can't be close to leveling either. Like if something is close to a level it kills me that I'm so close.

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009