How much time have you spent ingame?

noble_aloof

Hey everyone, now that the adventurers log is out i was just wondering how much in-game time everyone has accumulated?

post here!

I'll go first:

Time Played:

71 days 21 hours

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

holy god

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

do you guys feel like thats an incredible amount of time to spend in game? i've been at it for almost two and a half years.. i thought 71 days was a lot.

71 days, 23 hours since mid-June 2004. Less than an hour a day, and about 8652 exp per hour XD man I have nub exp rate

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

186 Days over 8 years. It sounds spread out but I did take a break for 3 years between 2006 and 2009, so I still play a lot.

I beat you. 189 days and 5 hours. Had life for 5 years since 2004. Even if I don't have any of the items to prove it.

Man I was expecting well over 130 days but I guess I'm not that big of a noon. I'm at 62 days and I think 20 hours.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

6 Years of Play

Only 92 days and a few hours to show for it :(

Honestly I was expecting like 200 days...

I'm a sad little boy :/

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Only 92 days and 2 hours, which is actually not that much when you consider the fact that it has been spread out over several years.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

394 days, 13 hours over an 7-8 year span. The Classic years I played a lot merchanting partyhats, not skilling. $>skills

sig2di2.png

99 Magic achieved in December 2004.

99 Cooking achieved in Novemeber 2003.

743rd to achieve 80 Dungeoneering.

Won over 5.5 Bill staking in partyhats and cash.

RSC product account created in 2002.

251 Days 21 Hours

20.7k XP/Hr

Pro nub, disappointed it wasn't something insane tbh. <_<

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]