The Beef Is Over

Amateurnoob

ground_beef_recall1.jpg

Alright ladies and gentlemen...

Myself, Tim, and Mae have talked with Ray0608 in my clan chat today. We have all decided this beef with Divine Vindicators is getting out of hand and is just basically boring. We don't want to become like Ni versus DK or World versus VR. I'd rather not focus my time on debating wars with DV, or going out and hitting them every time they go to PVP. Instead we have decided to cut the beef off cold turkey (no pun intended). We are sick of the flames/baits from both clans. No one is right in this and the community as a whole loses. Clans are picking sides and we don't want that. We have let our grudges get the best of us, and have lost track of what we are really here to do.... war. TWR is a community where we all need to help each other, and not have huge problems all the time. We want to have all of the clans build and become stronger than they are now to offer more competition. So from this day fourth DF and DV have sworn to end their beef; not only to better the community and clean up our acts, but to have a healthy rivalry like there was back when LGZ was here. We don't want the flames or anything of that sort...just good wars that will better our clans. We don't want to scare the other competitors away, and we don't want to hurt DV in PVP, as we would rather encourage clans that can pull our pulls and levels to war in PVP, as right now there just isn't and influx of clans trying to make the transition. We will be encouraging DV to get into PVP instead of hunting them down 24/7.

Any Downfall members whom flame DV from this day on will be given 2 strikes. Notice we run a 3 strike policy so if you flame don't expect to be around too much longer. We are going to enforce this strictly. So please do take this to heart. This is a game we don't need to start a bunch of problems on this, we get enough inrl to deal with.

Also hopefully someday we can work together with DV and our lovelies T0 and just go have some fun PVP trips and possibly fun wars together, we are up for anything. There's no telling what lies ahead.

Also I want to personally apologize to the TWR community for the way Downfall has handled some affairs. We just get passionate in our beef ;) we like it well done<3. But thank you all for bearing with us and supporting both clans through this rivalry.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goes for dv members whoever flames or trolls a df member in a game or even in forums will get 2 strikes. Remember dv and df has ended their beef and hope we can work this out and someday become stronger :mrgreen:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

Yea good decision even i was tired now :P

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

hopefully this will kill most of the flames/baits... however please realize we ARE STILL RIVALS.. and in no way shape or form "allies"...

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

yh guys i agree ty for doing this, it was just getting out of hands.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

"Any Downfall members whom flame DV from this day on will be given 2 strikes"

So...they were given 1strike before? Why didnt that stop the 'beef' as it were? surely they would have been warned not to flame...?

And does the 2strike rule go for other clans? or is DV special?

If you're not careful, you might just find a new rival, with more 'beef' happening.

"Any Downfall members whom flame DV from this day on will be given 2 strikes"

So...they were given 1strike before? Why didnt that stop the 'beef' as it were? surely they would have been warned not to flame...?

And does the 2strike rule go for other clans? or is DV special?

If you're not careful, you might just find a new rival, with more 'beef' happening.

it goes for both clans... read my topic at page 1 broski :wink:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators