99 Fletch & 2376 Total

Finally I achieved 2376 and was the 400th to reach it, it was a good turn out thanks to all that came and I miscalced the level! :evil:

[hide]You might recognise me from my signature or quite a few posts around general discussion!

Since starting in 2002 I've taken many breaks and after what's now nearly 8 years I finally accomplish something which many other players have!

I've savoured as much as I can and could probably fill a book with players talked to, accomplishments & milestones and people that I wish would come out of retirement!

I still remember my first day as well as the last rarely venturing out of Lumbridge, I vaguely remember Herblaw and Fletchings release, but I definately remember Thievings release and venturing down to the newly released Ardougne to steal cakes (yum!).

Down the years seeing many legends retire and many good friends lose interest in the game all together, The first memory of my time in the Wilderness was running from Ladykilljoy who couldn't touch me for around 40 more levels but that combat level would mean for me to go into hiding for many months, and will always have my respect!

I think it's the first encounters we remember most; the first death, the first 99, the first million gold, the first dragon drop and so on...

I loved the first year in RuneScape 2 world 16 fishing guild, so many players you'd love to have met, if there was a time in RuneScape I could go back to that'd most definately be it, and that's around the time my Signature was made by Blazer (around Oct-04) which I think back to those days looking at it so it has sentimental value, although I was fishing around the guild since classic.

Although it was renamed to world 24 and things fell apart we all went our various ways to train other skills I still think fondly of those days, and I still admire 99 Fishing to this day :)

9th-Jan-2005

One of my fondest memorys is a Dragon Chain drop with Mrs_Ketchup which she sold and combined with my Yellow partyhat I recently purchased from Duke_Freedom we both got a Blue partyhat each which was a really good day!

dchain2.png

You may laugh at our gear, but I assure you at the time it was cutting edge stuff! :P

It's been a long journey and with so many names to mention to do it all in one thread would take a very long time.

I'd like to say thanks to everybody I've ever met, that's ever replied to a thread, talked to me in game, made an entertaining video I've seen because it's all helped me along the way.

But if you want the best advice for leveling simply have fun, enjoy your friends company and talk because it helps you alot on the way :)

I still love the current updates as I loved the very first I saw trying to figure out what to do and quests are always welcome although they don't go down well with all of the community!

I personally owe a great deal of it to Jagex which going back to my roots with Runescape Classic which I haven't seen for years up until last week proved that and what players take for granted, but it's relatively unnoticed because it's brought in tiny pieces over many years.

So Thank You!

Smellysocks[/hide]

[hide]heartd.gif

Crycrys heart woo! :ohnoes:

The Level up!

99fletchw.gif

java2009111621104654.gif

fletchemote.gif

[/hide]

Pictures to soon be on Jagexs facebook hopefully once Mat stops no-clipping around Catherby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-U-hkXmcw

Thanks for uploading my 2376 Jaspa

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You don't have pm split... so my uber message didn't show up<_< Ooh well atleast i'm in the main pic.

Grats on maxing!@11eleven!@£shift!@one!!@!

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Well done, and what a skill to max out with. :razz:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Congrats mate :) Glad I could see you get a 99 for once!

99 Fletch for max is the best way to do it for sure, 10000000000000000000000/10 <3: <3:

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Congrats on Max Skill total =D> Go for some 200M Skills :-D

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

congratulations!!

I've seen you on these forums for a long time now, 4 years or so now, before i created my tif account.

The brief history you shared was great to read, it's awesome that you bought a phat from duke back in the day :thumbsup:

one big grats again.

10/10 :thumbup:

4e0Vn.png

congratulations!!

I've seen you on these forums for a long time now, 4 years or so now, before i created my tif account.

The brief history you shared was great to read, it's awesome that you bought a phat from duke back in the day :thumbsup:

one big grats again.

10/10 :thumbup:

Yes I could have put alot of fond memories in there, lot's of names the list could be endless of names over the years who have helped me so I decided to keep it anonymous and thanks for whoever has replied so far :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Friend uploaded 2376 I couldn't vid due to lag, Gladiator theme tune? really?

You love it, it was either that or jackass party boy theme, i was too lazy to search through music for an epic song so randomised my whole music collection and that came up.

If you don't appreciate my fine work il take it off yt forever :(

Orc.png