15-Dec-2009 Blood Runs Deep

Da_Latios

"The North" is an area north of Trollweiss mountain. That is not Acheron.

And you know it from where? They always told "the north", was close to the north (the weak majharrat we helped that's hiding "near" the north) but they never said it have to be exactly north of trollweiss...And also remember Jagex loves to merge quest lines :rolleyes:

want_a_box.png

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know it from where? They always told "the north", was close to the north (the weak majharrat we helped that's hiding "near" the north) but they never said it have to be exactly north of trollweiss...And also remember Jagex loves to merge quest lines :rolleyes:

You go there during the tale of the Muspha, it's definitely north of Trollweiss mountain (or rather north-east).

namnlskopia.jpg

All references to the north are mahjaratt gathering for ritual.

We found a mahajratt base in tht area and hid a mahjaratt there.

Ergo it is deffo the north.

Acheron is confirmed to be a land:I

In the north (according to all fremmink, and note the most northern isles are west of tht area, so it is NOT the north to them)

Land of icey cold winds that can kill you - most of the ice area does not have this, only kamil area does

Has Mammoths and Yetis, but shuld support normal life.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You go there during the tale of the Muspha, it's definitely north of Trollweiss mountain (or rather north-east).

In tales of muspha, the majharrat was in place A. We ruined his froze, so he had to move to place B. Both A&B are close to the ritual place. None of them are the ritual place...(btw according to the wold map, isn't it west of Trollweiss?)

want_a_box.png

In tales of muspha, the majharrat was in place A. We ruined his froze, so he had to move to place B. Both A&B are close to the ritual place. None of them are the ritual place...(btw according to the wold map, isn't it west of Trollweiss?)

No in the quest Place A was close, but he awaoke and due to his dream was MUCH weaker. Therefore he needed to be closer so we found him a cave UNDER the ritual site

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No, because we hid Jhallan under where the Ritual takes place, which is also around the area of Zamouregal's fort and the Ghorrock fortress. There is only a small area left that isn't on the World map. Acheron is much further north.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

True Den.

But wildly used to be cities. before godwars wrecked it.

Ghorrock teleport lands there (ish).

And on RSOF jmods called it the Ghorrock Fortress.

I'd be inclined to say (judging on statue) that Khazard ruled Ghorrock

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hmm, indeed.

They might not want to give out spoilers though. :P

Calling it "Khazards Fortress" gives away the mystery of who resided there.

Its located in the Ghorrock area anyway, so it makes sence.

Though one could also argue that since we "killed" Khazard. That he is wandering the shadow realm in spirit form, but he could of transformed his psyhical body into a statue at ghorrock fortress, as it is near the ritual site and thus wuld revive him

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Though one could also argue that since we "killed" Khazard. That he is wandering the shadow realm in spirit form, but he could of transformed his psyhical body into a statue at ghorrock fortress, as it is near the ritual site and thus wuld revive him

That's a little over the top turning himself into a statue, It was optional to kill him, tbh all the Ancient Magicks (Zaros) tele to former Zaros locations before they were destroyed so this is more proof that Khazard was working for Zaros (as players had speculated before, not me I just read it :P)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

What about the fact Khazard was openly mentioned as a mhjaratt by like 5 diff sources? (postbag, lores quests etc)

And it ws optional to kill him in Fight Arena, but not when u do Tree Gnome Village (?) and you have to "chase" him over the battlefield of khazard and then fight n kill him.

And THEN he's angry at you and wandering in the shadow realm near Rellekka where he tries to set you up to get killed during Shadow Sword mini-quest.

And mentions waiting for the ritual to restore his body.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hey, are the XP lamps bankable? I want to do this quest, but I want to be able to bank the lamps and wait until Jagex *hopefully* allows us to use our 450k experience on summoning.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hey, are the XP lamps bankable? I want to do this quest, but I want to be able to bank the lamps and wait until Jagex *hopefully* allows us to use our 450k experience on summoning.

Theres no lamps. You talk to brundt after the quest. This means you can finish the quest and talk to him later whenever you want. I heard someone saying here that they won't add summoning though.

Yes, you can fninish the quest and get the reward later.

I'm getting 75 prayer first, then spend the 450.000 xp on prayer. It's a shame to waste it on melee stats.

Considering mage and range, though.

And NO SUMMONING XP! READ the thread. It was mentioned about 5 times or so that Jagex isnt changing it, they want you to get xp in the combat styles used in the quest.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Theres no lamps. You talk to brundt after the quest. This means you can finish the quest and talk to him later whenever you want. I heard someone saying here that they won't add summoning though.

Yep, a mod claimed the exp reward will only be given to skills used in the quest.

Love how they say its only the skills you used in the quest and yet this is no restriction on using familiars.

So if I complete the quest using a war t or uni (I will get it by the end of the week) isn't that a skill I used?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

When Brundt learns how to use Summoning perhaps then he will teach you about it.... unlikely though and complaining and moaning about it is gonna do bugger all. :P

Take the free 450k exp and be thankful. Spend it on prayer and use the money you have saved to buy spirit shards.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

When Brundt learns how to use Summoning perhaps then he will teach you about it.... unlikely though and complaining and moaning about it is gonna do bugger all. :P

Take the free 450k exp and be thankful. Spend it on prayer and use the money you have saved to buy spirit shards.

Unless your already 99 prayer :mellow:

O well.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Unless your already 99 prayer :mellow:

O well.

I'm 99 in a lot of skills and yet I still gain exp in them after quests sometimes. I dont demand a lamp to use that exp on other skills instead.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Summoning is not an exclusive combat skill. I remember them mentioning them debating whether it should add combat levels. Point is that all the other combat skills are skills used by the Freminnik, Summoning is not. You're not getting Summoning experience. Deal with it.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.