Beer Pong

Cabbage_Boii

Hey, for those of you who have ever played Beer Pong, I was recently invited to play. When they started hitting me with all the rules my mind started to swirl. BEER PONG WITH TO MANY RULES SUCKS. So i'd like to know what 'guidelines' or rules you play by.

Let your yellow mellow.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get the ball in the other's beverage, thye drink it and vise versa. First one to spew loses.

Those are the only rules I learned when I played.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

10 cups for each side in a triangle formation.

You get 1 re-rack, you can't move the cups otherwise (other than to pick it up and drink it of course).

You can toss or bounce.

A successful toss results in the opponents drinking that cup.

A successful bounce results in the opponents drinking that cup, plus one other of your choosing.

Bounces can be swatted.

A toss that is swatted results in the offender drinking one cup of the opponents choosing.

If you and your partner get it in the same cup (regardless of bounce or toss) you win.

If you and your partner get it in two separate cups (regardless of bounce or toss) on the same turn, you get to go again.

When a team has their cups removed they get a chance to rebuttal, and if they successfully clear the opponents then it goes into overtime.

Overtime rules are generally decided then and there.

It's not too complicated, my partner and I won the first tournament I ever played (around 20 people/10 teams). I was pretty drunk at the time and still understood the rules.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

If you get the ball in the other's beverage, thye drink it and vise versa. First one to spew loses.

Pretty much this. I hate drinking games with too many rules.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

The peer pong rules I mentioned aren't many at all, it just seems like it when written down. There is a card game in which you have to remember what all 13 different cards mean (although like 5 of them are just take that many respective drinks).

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

10 cups for each side in a triangle formation.

You get 1 re-rack, you can't move the cups otherwise (other than to pick it up and drink it of course).

You can toss or bounce.

A successful toss results in the opponents drinking that cup.

A successful bounce results in the opponents drinking that cup, plus one other of your choosing.

Bounces can be swatted.

A toss that is swatted results in the offender drinking one cup of the opponents choosing.

If you and your partner get it in the same cup (regardless of bounce or toss) you win.

If you and your partner get it in two separate cups (regardless of bounce or toss) on the same turn, you get to go again.

When a team has their cups removed they get a chance to rebuttal, and if they successfully clear the opponents then it goes into overtime.

Overtime rules are generally decided then and there.

It's not too complicated, my partner and I won the first tournament I ever played (around 20 people/10 teams). I was pretty drunk at the time and still understood the rules.

Those are the rules as I've seen them. There's also a thing where the ball has to be wet at all times, and your hand can't extend over the edge of the table.

I've never played it with alcohol though, as I detest teen drinking. I've spectated a few minor tournaments.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The peer pong rules I mentioned aren't many at all, it just seems like it when written down. There is a card game in which you have to remember what all 13 different cards mean (although like 5 of them are just take that many respective drinks).

Circle of death. Put all the cards face down and go around in a circle drawing a card doing what the card stands for.

Circle of death. Put all the cards face down and go around in a circle drawing a card doing what the card stands for.

Yeah that's it, couldn't remember the name. Can also be played with a Euchre deck if you don't want to get a lot of the generic drink ones.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Yep, I play beer pong with the same rules indy500fan said. Although usually we go with 6 cups to get more games in.

I'm also pretty damn good at it too, but I guess that happens when I play most weekends with people in my residence.

That card game sounds a lot like kings - except with kings every time a king is drawn the person pours a little bit of their drink into the communal cup, and once the last king is drawn the game is over and the person who drew the king has to drink the cup. Awesome when it's a ridiculous combo, once had to drink pear cider + rum/coke + beer.

Aside from the obvious we have a house rule here where if you manage to get the ball back somehow (like it bounces to you or you grab it on the floor before the other team does) you can make another shot but it needs to be a trick shot (Shoot blind, behind the back, off the wall).

Brings up some fun times when someone clutches a game with an off the wall shot :).

Yeh I know of that circle game by the name of Kings. Played it a few times at schoolies and got destroyed. The again we made rules that you couldn't point, couldn't say anyones name or any word starting with D. Every card that got drawn the whole table had to drink pretty much.

Worst combo was Tobasco Sauce, Rum and Hot Fosters.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Here's my apartment's rules:

First of all, we play water pong, much more sanitary. Just drink your own drink when they sink. Games go faster, and it's more fun.

10 cups, ONE re-rack, cannot re-rack in the middle of the turn (ie, when you get balls back), Honeycomb/circle of death means nothing.

Throw=1 cup , Bounce=2 cups, Same cup both thrown=3 cups+balls back, Same cup 1 bounce 1 throw=4 cups+bb, Same cup both bounce=5 cups+bb

Bounces may be swatted.

Girls blow, guys finger

Rebuttal is allowed as long as the cups made do not exceed cups left by winning team (ie, if you have 2 cups left and you both make the same cup, it's game over)

Losing team throws until they miss during rebuttal

Overtime: 3 cups, triangle rack, no rebuttal.

Center cup is the "Helen Keller cup". Anyone deaf, dumb, and blind could hit that cup. Also referred to as the "freshman cup".

Finally....NBA JAM RULES!

2 cups in a row by one player and they are "heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaattttinnn' up!" but the player must be "called in" by his or her teammate. 3 cups in a row and said person is "on fire" (again must be called in by teammate) and shoots until he or she misses.

My record with my roommate is 13 games in a row winning. The streak was only broken because our landlord showed up haha.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Here we goooo...!!!

6Cups (triangle)

all filled with water (must play with a full alcoholic drink with you)

Must drink 1/6 of the cup per cup lost

1 Re-rack

Overtime= 3 Cups in triangle

Last Stand= If all cups are cleared, the losing team can attemp to hit every cup in order to tie

Throw=1cup

Bounce(can be swatted)=2cups

Off the Wall= 3cups

Can swat after it hits the cup

Spilling a cup=instant loss

Both players get in same cup on 1 turn=win

Both players get in separate cups= Free turn

If the ball bounces back to the thrower without hitting the ground, they get to re-throw, but they must throw from behind the back.

If you get the ball into a players cup they MUST drink it, or forfit the match (any cup on the players side that isnt filled with water is considered theirs)

* I once saw a guy try to drink dip spit becuase of that rule

Its really not at all complicated and they have a poster that allows you to fill in your own rules that is on the wall next to the table (the tables against the wall)

Sig

I don't understand the "same cup and you win" rule. That's absolutely ridiculous...that happens usually at least twice a game for me :mellow:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I need to get a load of plastic cups and a lot of table tennis balls.

I fancy giving this a shot.

Just a question what size cups do you use? Half pint, pint or just any old cup?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]