This Year's Scare

baalboy5

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably a kid whose mom canceled his wow membership kind of like the kid in

video except he is reacting by threatening the interwebz with his fake leet powers of hack-ability.

LMAO---especially him hitting himself with the shoe

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties | 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

This is probably a kid whose mom canceled his wow membership kind of like the kid in

video except he is reacting by threatening the interwebz with his fake leet powers of hack-ability.

My thoughs exactly... those kid of videos are awsome to watch

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

oh my....

there's plenty of vids like that if you look hard enough. :grin: and i agree with the comment above.

Rofl @ all the people that think this guy can brute force 750K accounts.

The only way to do it would be access RuneScape's server bases information which is illegal (But no too hard) and he'd be sued in a heart beat.

09144a99bb.png

In the second link (his letter to the community) he claims that Jagex has already sent him e-mails etc. So they obviously know who he is so even if he touches accounts Jagex will send 007 and the rest of British secret service after him.

Don't forget Simon Cowell's tongue lashing! :P

Seriously, I hope this "hacker" gets caught. No thieving cape for you!

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

Just full scanned my computer.

"1,439,255 objects scanned, no threats detected."

Nothing to worry about. :)

On top of that, Runescape has been around for years, without a single hacking mention out of game. What makes you think this one will be a success? :rolleyes:

Are people actually taking this seriously? His claims are extremely ridiculous.

You'd be suprised how many can be paranoid by a 12 year old hacker, real hackers hack RL banks, big software developers etc.. not RuneScape accounts, his claims are ridiculous yes, remember the million bug? this is him 9 years later out for another FAIL.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'm on he list under my old name changed it over 2 months ago.

I am a little but worried but I definatly wont get worked up about if it does happen (I HIGHLY doub it wil).

I'll just have to see how things end up. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Him/Her "i'm going to copy and paste the top 750,000 players and then pretend to hack them, not also that but I'm going to prewarn them so they can scan their computers, update their antivirus/firewalls, change their passwords and security information. Also Jagex didnt send someone to prison for hacking one account a few months ago so they totally won't send me to prison".

On the list, this means I'm finally cool right?

Cool like me, I believe i'm on there, as a friend told me, but I don't want to click. :mellow:

They've spent months copying and pasting the top 750,000 names off the highscores that's why players old names are on there what do you expect, if you're in the top 750k then you're on there lol

Cool like me, I believe i'm on there, as a friend told me, but I don't want to click. :mellow:

They've spent months copying and pasting the top 750,000 names off the highscores that's why players old names are on there what do you expect, if you're in the top 750k then you're on there lol

Did you check it? I didn't think I would get to the top 750k :???:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Did you check it? I didn't think I would get to the top 750k :???:

With anything in life anything on a huge scale takes a vast amount of intellect, preparation and precision. I don't believe for one second someone can do this to 750,000 accounts because not only the slightest miscalculation means it all goes to waste, but it also means you can't recover from that 100 Accounts is really stretching things, 750,000 impossible.

I Haven't looked no because honestly I'm not concerned in the slightest my account security is good and will always be good and I'd honestly like to see this player try, players who have never been hacked in their RuneScape lives and now he's going to manage to get all the top players passwords in one night, if it was that easy surely it would have been done before, and if it is that easy for him/her as I said before why not hack a real-life bank for money, or something on a bigger scale because the time spent on even copying the highscores down surely he/she could of done something more productive like read a book, sadly negative things make people scared like the Million Bug and word spreads quick.