Bangs. The tale of a young mans journey.

ElkNight

Bangs was born in Sudan in 1990. He then moved to Australia in 2004.

This is a breath of fresh air in today's rap scene. He puts Soulja Boy and others like him to shame.

Here is one of his inspirational songs. Witness his beautiful music, inspired by his struggle moving from Sudan to Australia.

Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPu1KrRHRY

He is even a good influence, frowning on "walk to the liquor shop, buy alcohol, champagne, then later on drink it and get high"-ing.

I send this out there to my homies who livin' in the good life. And when you livin' the good life, it doesn't mean you can do what you like. Dont just walk to the liquor shop, buy alcohol, champagne, then later on drink it and get high. Because when you get high you dont know what youre doing and when you dont know what youre doing you can fight with your friends and that one of the things that can make the life go hard. If you need more information, think about it. No one look back until somebody get killed

Here is his most famous song, also known as, Take U To Da Movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&feature=related

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

There is only one word to describe this 'Bangs'.

[hide]Wow.[/hide]

I'm not much of a rap fan myself, but man, that was truly something. I think 'Take U to da movies' is better than the other one though, there's more 'meaning' behind it. Know what I mean? I dunno how to put it in words, I'm just - the words have been taken out of my mouth.

I really need to download his album.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

haha. I love the first clip, how the album cover kind of goes back and forward. :')

There are people who buy this stuff? haha.

haha, moooovie.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

He isn't exactly very talented :unsure:

He sounds awkward, and the accent doesn't help imo.

Wtf? Get your ears checked. I'm surprised a larger company hasn't signed him up already.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I laughed so hard after : But when I came to Australia my life is changed, I though I would find a better life, but I didn't.

[bleep]ing hilarious.

Exactly. It just sounds awkward with no flow and weak lyrics. imo people just want to like it because of his background.

I don't like rap, especially the mainstream bull crap. But I honestly prefer it to this talentless twit. There was not a single enjoyable aspect of these tracks. "Take U To Da Movies" had a drab and repetative background 'beat' that annoyed me fore even reaching the 1 minute mark. The accent was awful, and the voice didn't match the flow at all. The lyrics were boring and repetative, nor were the in any way portraying any sort of ingenuity. I'd sooner shoot myself then listen to him again.

I guess you can call me a player hater. Whatever.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't like rap, especially the mainstream bull crap. But I honestly prefer it to this talentless twit. There was not a single enjoyable aspect of these tracks. "Take U To Da Movies" had a drab and repetative background 'beat' that annoyed me fore even reaching the 1 minute mark. The accent was awful, and the voice didn't match the flow at all. The lyrics were boring and repetative, nor were the in any way portraying any sort of ingenuity. I'd sooner shoot myself then listen to him again.

I guess you can call me a player hater. Whatever.

You player hater. Simply jealous of bang's talent IMO.

I've gotta get my sarcasm meter fixed. You people can't be serious about this guy...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've gotta get my sarcasm meter fixed. You people can't be serious about this guy...

Why not? He is awesome.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

It's pretty hard living in Australia. All respect due to this guy for speaking up for all us Aussies.

Aw [cabbage] man, fo shizzle. Like you wouldnt believe, yo'.

I had to pimp THREE [garden tools] today in the ghetto.

[i dont even know what the [bleep] I'm talking about]. I want to ask this guy what he doesn't like about Australia.

blech.

t.i. is better :thumbup:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 1 month later...

Okay I've been putting this off for awhile lol this guy is absolutely horrible. His beats are horrible and it feels like he's listening to something completely different. Now normally I hate rap anyways, but I can appreciate someone with talent, but this guy seems pretty devoid of anything remotely musical. His rhymes don't even rhyme, and I'm pretty sure that the people who like it just cause of what his background is.

Which I can respect, doesn't mean it's good music though. It's like when I criticize worship music, people get all offended and saying that it's good music, but honestly it lacks any dynamics and is pretty horrible. People don't think about the music but thats all I think about lol just cause its worship doesn't mean it has to suck, just cause he comes from a hard place doesn't mean he's good >.>

For anyone who ever thought this thread was legit is [developmentally delayed]ed.

Bangs is probably the worst rapper of all time.

I was just bored one day.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What's up with people talking about his 'background'?

"PEOPLE ONLY LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS BACKGROUND"

What, him moving from Sudan to Australia? WOAHHHHHH.

(unless you are speaking about his race)

Yeah I don't like him either. Never did.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.