Your most annoying moment.

Springyguy

When my friend changed his name to my login name after it became available. Since he has the same homeworld people I know outside my friends list thought that he was me. I don't even know why I just used past tense. And why I called him my friend. Oh yes, he also joined the same clan as me. As much as I am honoured by his active jealousy of who I am, he's still stealing my identity. Name changing has certainly caused more annoyance for me than I first expected.

redarrows-1.png

The common thought among pkers that having any defence at all makes you a defence noob (which is completely backwards btw) is the most annoying thing to me in runescape. Actually pretty much just the attitude of most pkers annoys me <_<

Oh ya and killing 1k+ cs corp without even an elixer is kind of annoying.

Losing at Jad to what I learned today was a glitch*. Especially since I'd have a firecape now if not for that. I know this because I did enough damage to kill him, and if I didn't, would have if not for the glitch.

FUUU-

*According to the good people of RuneScoop's forum, Jad healing himself when all four healers are distracted is a glitch.

A different time I underestimated the boss for the haunted mine quest and got brutaly killed, loosing my came legs and black boater, which was worth around 400k back then.

I was waiting to get those camo legs back and I waited for 1-2 years before I got my next drill demon random event. :(

The same exact thing happened to me, except that I both underestimated the boss AND overprepared for the fight by bringing both range and melee gear, including full karil's and my whip. I died and lost about 800k. Wasn't cool, man.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It started off as a good day...

Snow day in Georgia! We receive half an inch of snow down here and the grocery stores are absent of any milk, bread, or eggs, and the schools cancel since the busses can't handle the icy roads, heh. Up in Philly you'd get six feet and you'd still have to report to work in the morning.

Well, I logged on, and proceeded to drain my Crystal bows at Pest Control for two reasons, both relating to the incident. The first reason was that I needed full bows to hybrid Dks, and the second reason was so I could *again* get a Void Knight Mace for maging Dks. Yes, if you haven't picked up on it by now, I was getting ready for a Daggnoth creature massacre. GWD requires to many high levels, TD's haven't dropped me claws in well over 500 kills, and Dks are loads of fun for me, so I figured it would become my new hobby.

The day goes on, I take a dry mage trip down there to get a feel for maging again, then, when all my friends decline any interest, I decided to solo Mage again. The incident is a bit over two hours away...

My entrance into the lair is fine, Supreme fell rather easily under my Balmung axe, and, though he was a bit stubborn, I shook off Prime with Karil's Cross. Now it is just you and me, Rex, all alone. For the first half hour I was so nervous that Prime would spot and snipe me that I kept prayer points up and my mouse was constantly hovering over the quick-prayer button, but, as time went on, I relaxed. I was safe, so long as Rex's pot-shots didn't actually lead anywhere and those spinlyops kept their distance. Not an hour into the trip, I see a funky colored circle on the ground, and smile as I pick up a Beserker Ring. Yeah! 4.8M for me! Day one is starting off fine, and this luring system is as smooth as politicians lie. Things are looking good.

90 minutes or so later, I decided I needed a break. I look at my options: One, teleport. Safe... but I have so many supplies left. So that leaves Two: leave through adader and re-enter later. Easy enough, done it loads of times. I click west and start to run toward the ladder, while I click quick-prayer to activate Magic Protection.

That's when things went horribly wrong.

Oh, right, Spinlyops drain prayer! Dammit.

Easy enough, I'll just teleport...

Alright, tab number is still two, but sometimes this happens, I must not have seen the breaking animation...

*click click click click*

Hell! I'll run to the ladder!...

Why can't I click the ladder?...

Right as this mayhem of graphic lag stops, I click my tab right as Prime's water wave came crashing down upon me.

*44*

"I'm sorry, you are dead."

*Logout*

Christ....

I just lost 7.7m in supplies...

No, wait...

I lost my ring too! Gah! I just lost 13m!

It started as such a good day...

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Forgetting key items when I get to the place i need to go, and having to backtrack..

and the fact that i've yet to get a SINGLE Dragon drop makes me wanna cry..

Also yesterday when i accidently clicked tele to triollium after home-teleing to lum after my slayer task, which i ment to click varrock.

So I was stuck there untill a friend saved me 10 min later..

Could of walked back but i would of needed climbing boots...

well one of the most annoying things ended tonight when i finally got a dragon drop - D legs !

Although forgot another key item tonight - Dragonfire sheild. Died real quick at kurdals dungeon.

Like to say i make it past the blue dragons but i never :(

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

My most annoying would be gearing up for Jade Vine with Karils, Dragon Hatchet, and Zammy book, clicking to attack the Vine, and then switching to another window to read an article while the fight went on. Switching back and realizing that I'd forgotten to put Pro Melee on and had died in an instanced fight before you could get gravestones for them, and losing full Karils and a Dragon Hatchet plus a bunch of random stuff, like full Black Ele that I for some reason had in my inventory.

Then repeating that two more times, on different occasions, until I finally learned my lesson and starting banking expensive stuff beforehand and wearing black d'hide instead of Karils.

ec713d33aa.pngstatsigright.gif

This wasn't a huge deal, but still really annoying: I got a random event and when I went to choose my reward I CLEARLY clicked on the experience lamp but I ended up with the gems. It was a little upsetting.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

This wasn't a huge deal, but still really annoying: I got a random event and when I went to choose my reward I CLEARLY clicked on the experience lamp but I ended up with the gems. It was a little upsetting.

I think this happened to me about a month ago but I got a random box and from that I got.........................

.................10 gp ! ! !

springy_guy.png

I remember when I was still a wee little noob, and I was doing the Prince Ali Rescue quest. At the time, trade limits, the GE, and gravestones didn't exist, and if you wanted an item, you made it yourself.

I had never even heard of the concept of quest guides before, I literally walked back to Osman after each seperate part of the quest. After making the brass key and soft clay mould and bronze bar and rope and all that jazz, I embarked on the long journey from Al-Kharid to the Draynor jail.

Somehow, I ended up at the crossroads south of Falador. At the time, instead of the Malignus Mortifier guy there was this random wizard. He was a few levels lower than me so I attacked him, and got pwned with all the quest stuff on me. When I got back to my stuff, there was some jerk who had picked it all up and refused to give it back.

I didn't attempt Prince Ali Rescue again for at least a year.

Losing my Quest Cape as a result of the new quest (Nomad's Requiem) because I used it with my skilling outfit so now I have to make a new one :-(

Some of my most annoying moments are when I am Slaying, in an empty world and someone or several people turn up where I am and expect me to move so they can slay and they deliberately go for the monsters near me to try and drive me out. It happened to me this morning at Spectres in Slayer Tower, I was happily hacking away at them and then someone showed up and even though the whole room was free decided to kill them where I was and asked if I would mind moving. At first I refused but I realised I was ruining my Slayer task so I moved to near the stairs and another guy shows up and asks me to move because him and his friend want to kill these ones :wall: I just gave up and swapped worlds.

Might seem quite trivial to some people, but it really annoys me :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Getting LS elixar, and 2 kills later a divine sigil was dropped.

Of course, I had to die before that anyway, so it didn't matter.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Stupid people.

This time, I was on my pure at the Duel Arena. Some guy who is like 10 level higher than me challenges me to a staked duel. I won, as I was maging his melee acc. He then proceeded to follow me around calling me noob, and telling me that I was a bad noob. It was irratating that people can't accept their defeat.

Thank god for Ignore list... :D

• 2 weeks later...

My Stupidity:

• While crafting nature runes with a spirit graahk, forgetting to take another dueling ring after My last one crumbled, forcing Me to use My explorer's ring (I always carry a back-up) when I get to the altar.

• In the same place, forgetting to put essenses in my pouches, not realizing this until I get to the nature altar.

• Forgetting to swap out my uncharged glory amulet for a charged one, and not realizing this until I'm ready to use it.

And many, many others I can't think of at the moment.

J_Schmoe.pngJ_Schmoe.png

Having a snow day like warrior, getting bored, realizing i have 40m and buying claws, then dying in a pvp world 30 minutes later to a level 95

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• 2 months later...

First of all when i'd just started the game i got stuck in draynor manor. :roll:

And when i got my first months membership i remember getting killed by fire giants under the waterfall when i wasn't watching. :wall:

5anla8.jpg