The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

whats a good way for a low level pure to make cash in f2p? just started one and only got like a 200k bank with 30k cash.

Camp bh for targets and kill em

Waiting up to an hour to get the opportunity to spend 15 minutes trying to kill someone and get 50-100K seems like a waste of time to me. :mellow:

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

whats a good way for a low level pure to make cash in f2p? just started one and only got like a 200k bank with 30k cash.

Camp bh for targets and kill em

Waiting up to an hour to get the opportunity to spend 15 minutes trying to kill someone and get 50-100K seems like a waste of time to me. :mellow:

Well you can get much more than that too... And its a lot more fun than grinding something else, you can watch fights etc.

lurifax.png

and after 2/3 deaths thats my bank gone. might try hill giants but not bothering if they full still

lul just got 3 def and 3 pray :wall: failed pure now <3:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

and after 2/3 deaths thats my bank gone. might try hill giants but not bothering if they full still

lul just got 3 def and 3 pray :wall: failed pure now <3:

The Blood Pact? :P

3 def from 2h in dg + blood pact, i dont care about it that much

3 pray from a few pray doors (forgot about them and didnt check my xp) and restless ghost, i only wanted 2 pray =D>

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

im going 42 def 45 pray once i get p2p. just wanted to stay 1 1 for more cbs

he mad?

its about 24 with wizards mind bomb to. so like 22?

he mad?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't hit up to 240... 210-ish is probably the max.

Also, does this grapple bridge puzzle require agility? People say it does, but when I tried it, it doesn't. :unsure:

GrappleBridge.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

F2P Players combining the magic damage boosts of the arcane blast necklace, gravite staff and wizard's mind bomb, could boost their max hit by 24%, up to 200 life points. If equipped with a Magical blastbox, the maximum damage increases to 249 via a second hit of 49.
Before 2 November 2010, using Adamant arrows, with a maple longbow equipped with longbow sight, the Eagle Eye prayer activated, and level 99 Ranged, a player's maximum damage (max hit) was 185 using rapid style and 190 with accurate style. On 2 November 2010, the Amulet of zealots was introduced to F2P, effectively boosting the maximum hits to approximately 193 and 197, using rapid style and accurate style respectively.

Actually magic is quite strong already, even stronger than ranged at lvl 99 and average melee.

F2P Players combining the magic damage boosts of the arcane blast necklace, gravite staff and wizard's mind bomb, could boost their max hit by 24%, up to 200 life points. If equipped with a Magical blastbox, the maximum damage increases to 249 via a second hit of 49.
Before 2 November 2010, using Adamant arrows, with a maple longbow equipped with longbow sight, the Eagle Eye prayer activated, and level 99 Ranged, a player's maximum damage (max hit) was 185 using rapid style and 190 with accurate style. On 2 November 2010, the Amulet of zealots was introduced to F2P, effectively boosting the maximum hits to approximately 193 and 197, using rapid style and accurate style respectively.

Actually magic is quite strong already, even stronger than ranged at lvl 99 and average melee.

Magic's just too slow and the armour's defensive stats are trash.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't hit up to 240... 210-ish is probably the max.

Also, does this grapple bridge puzzle require agility? People say it does, but when I tried it, it doesn't. :unsure:

That's the new puzzle. The other grapple bridge puzzle is members.

Maximum damage I've hit with magic is 220+ but the problem is still the cost of each rune cast for those who are concerned with money, which I am not.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Well i am getting the max magic boosts for f2p and 2 gravite 2hs on my new pure, for fighting full rune mains ;) Thanks for the input :)

I think magic (or a magic/g2h combo) is too slow to k0 someone in F2P. Especially in target fights where people safe a lot. <_<

yeh most people in full rune eat above half and will pray mage even if you dont farcast them

he mad?

Well i am getting the max magic boosts for f2p and 2 gravite 2hs on my new pure, for fighting full rune mains ;) Thanks for the input :)

I think magic (or a magic/g2h combo) is too slow to k0 someone in F2P. Especially in target fights where people safe a lot. <_<

Trust me, it will work wonders :) regular fire blast already does a great job, imagine this ;) you just have to know how to use it :P

lurifax.png

Trust me, it will work wonders :) regular fire blast already does a great job, imagine this ;) you just have to know how to use it :P

Blastbox might make for a KO if you don't use it the entire fight... equip it when they're least expecting it and the extra damage could push them over... Of course, once they know you have a blastbox they won't let their HP get below 200.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Blastbox might make for a KO if you don't use it the entire fight... equip it when they're least expecting it and the extra damage could push them over... Of course, once they know you have a blastbox they won't let their HP get below 200.

Im not trying to ko the full runers with mage here, either hit them hard until they take armor off, and g2h them or just outlast them and biind/blast them while they run ;) Did great on an old pure with this method, it can only be better with higher hits and g2h :P

lurifax.png

Magic's just too slow and the armour's defensive stats are trash.

ya, correct, but at least now f2p magic have KO, melee/magic or ranged/magic sound good

when ppl pray against melee, sudden attack from magic is nice.

Yeah, and then they'll eat to half or run, wasting your time and runes.

EDIT: Oh, and don't start talking about the Bind spell. It's utter crap. >:c

Im not trying to ko the full runers with mage here, either hit them hard until they take armor off, and g2h them or just outlast them and biind/blast them while they run ;) Did great on an old pure with this method, it can only be better with higher hits and g2h :P

I'll be laughing when you lose 140k tokens (close to a chaotic), on a setup which will more than likely be ineffective because of safing and the like.

O.O