The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Going to train Ranged on flesh crawlers. Should I wear green d'hide chaps or rune platelegs? I'm 99 Defence btw

full d hide with rune full should let you last ages there

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

why haven't jagex fix the extra runes from explorer ring while RCing? it already more then 1 month? sound like it wasn't so plain easy as just bug or glitch.

i just happen to buy some rune essences right before the elite achievement update and now that the price isl dropping rapidly, i just waiting for the explorer ring fix to invest and start RC on it.

anyone know why rune essences price drop so horrible and rapidly? it is almost same price as before RC guild was added.

is there any place where monster is aggressive and weaker then flesh crawler? since i only had 48 def, wearing full rune armor while training strength, it is also able to hurt me 1/3 hp bar within 6-10 min of their aggressiveness.

since i also plan to train ranged and magic there, and surely hide and robes is unable to withstand the accuracy of flesh crawler.

Like I said, safespotting the flesh crawlers from the corner of the room lets you last there for ages.

I'm not sure if there's a better alternative for the flesh crawlers. Every other monster is only aggressive if you're not twice their combat level +1.

Also, I think it's because of the explorer ring glitch that rune ess is plunging hard.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

haha, with my combat lvl, i dont think there will be any better alternative than flesh crawlers.

since i like to away from monitor, surfing net, doing housework or etc, i only alt tab to runescape every 4 min or combat sound had stop.

i just scare with the accuracy of the flesh crawler that all, but i think if i always keep my hp near full then it should be ok.

edit: ouch, too hurt, they hit too often, i think need med helm and chain body or i try full rune with longbow sight, hehe

maybe, just maybe, explorer ring is really help a lot, since the extra exp and runes is really add up quite a lot in the long run.

why haven't jagex fix the extra runes from explorer ring while RCing? it already more then 1 month? sound like it wasn't so plain easy as just bug or glitch.

i just happen to buy some rune essences right before the elite achievement update and now that the price isl dropping rapidly, i just waiting for the explorer ring fix to invest and start RC on it.

anyone know why rune essences price drop so horrible and rapidly? it is almost same price as before RC guild was added.

is there any place where monster is aggressive and weaker then flesh crawler? since i only had 48 def, wearing full rune armor while training strength, it is also able to hurt me 1/3 hp bar within 6-10 min of their aggressiveness.

since i also plan to train ranged and magic there, and surely hide and robes is unable to withstand the accuracy of flesh crawler.

you could go kill mages in the lumby catacombes, they aren't agressive but they drop tallies alot

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

I always trained on Moss Giants before dungeoneering, loved the prayer xp.

Hill Giants might be good too, haven't trained strength exclusively in forever.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

i will surely train on hilly if i had time, just that i busy with study and other stuff. since i surely ranged 2 hit or sometime 3 hit hill giant, the exp is crazy on world 1 wilderness, almost no one can ks unless high strength using 2h. i not getting pray 68 for nothing using this method. just that if only there is 3 hilly, since i hit too fast, it spawn slow even on max pop world 1.

and oh ya, i wasnt going for money, since i can always earn nearly 28k /5min, nothing beat that

you could go kill mages in the lumby catacombes, they aren't agressive but they drop tallies alot

I used to go there a lot. Perhaps Kayle's sling will finally have a good use there :D I'm only keeping my bow and arrows in case I wanted to go PvP one day.

I love my brightly colored slingshot <3:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

i can see some new dungeon rewards. but website and ingame once again showing different thing and it is causing big confusion.

Amulet of zealots look like interesting for ppl with high prayer that can bear with minus prayer stat.

Bone necklaces enable ppl to recover prayer point for each bone buried,(WOW, sensing unlimited prayer usage)

Only place I could see myself using the pray necklace would be pray flashing at ice giants.

Same here. I flick at hillies for 2 hit KO with g2h. I really wish bone crusher was f2p.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

the thing is that the f2p necklace only restores prayer points with normal bones <_<

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU jamflex!

♪♪ And I'm not done

Jagex really needs to make bonecrusher F2P. It takes 869K big bones to get 99 prayer which (if you get them for 650 ea) costs 564.85M. For that, I could get 99 prayer, herb and a santa hat in P2P. Yes, i understand that P2P should have advantages, but tbh the advantes of making 1M/hour with few skills and 3M/h with max melees should be enough of an advantage that giving F2P a cheap way to train prayer should be a no brainer.

Cost = 565M

GP/h = 200k

Hours to make 565M= 2825 hours

Buried/h = 2500

Hours to bury = 348h

Total time to 99 = 3176 hours

No one should ever put that kind of time just into one 99. Making bonecrusher f2P would not only give F2Pers free prayer exp, but also allow big bones to fall which would make them much better gp/exp for those members using gilded alter so it would pull d-bones down in price a little too. So really, no one loses with F2P having bonecrusher.

the thing is that the f2p necklace only restores prayer points with normal bones <_<

You gotta be f'ing kidding me......

Also, if you click on the dung skill icon, and click on the rewards tab, the zealot ammy is called "Amulet of Hopelessness"

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Jagex really needs to make bonecrusher F2P. It takes 869K big bones to get 99 prayer which (if you get them for 650 ea) costs 564.85M. For that, I could get 99 prayer, herb and a santa hat in P2P. Yes, i understand that P2P should have advantages, but tbh the advantes of making 1M/hour with few skills and 3M/h with max melees should be enough of an advantage that giving F2P a cheap way to train prayer should be a no brainer.

Cost = 565M

GP/h = 200k

Hours to buy 99 = 2825 hours

Buried/h = 2500

Hours to bury = 348h

Total time to 99 = 3176 hours

No one should ever put that kind of time just into one 99. Making bonecrusher f2P would not only give F2Pers free prayer exp, but also allow big bones to fall which would make them much better gp/exp for those members using gilded alter so it would pull d-bones down in price a little too. So really, no one loses with F2P having bonecrusher.

More like ~350 hours to buy 869K b bones. But still, ~700 hours is a quite a lot.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

More like ~350 hours to buy 869K b bones.

How did you come to that? I divided the cost by GP/h, but if I'm wrong (which I would love to be with such high numbers) please show me where I went wrong.

You can buy 10K big bones every four hours, so that's 60K a day. 869000/60000 = 14.4 days of nonstop buying = 347.6 hours

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

More like ~350 hours to buy 869K b bones.

How did you come to that? I divided the cost by GP/h, but if I'm wrong (which I would love to be with such high numbers) please show me where I went wrong.

You can buy 10K big bones every four hours, so that's 60K a day. 869000/60000 = 14.4 days of nonstop buying = 347.6 hours

Oh, I see. In the calculations I meant time to make enough money to buy 869k big bones, not the GE time needed to aquire them. I changed the post to clarify that.

i could, of course, be wrong, but i'm sure that only the first necklace is f2p, and that one only works with bones, burnt bones and bat bones

No you are correct, well yeah wow.

Kinda irks me that the KB has been so wrong concerning dungeoneering rewards.

Something cool for f2p mage dungeoneerers, they added the magical blast/bolt box item as an dungeon item. I got mine from a level 6 magician (first one I killed after the update, so I don't know how rare a drop it is). Its worn in the shield slot like the reward item, but if bound it counts as ammo, so you can bind 125 casts rather than just 125 deaths. You can charge it with more, but it caries enough for 125 casts from floor to floor.

Something cool for f2p mage dungeoneerers, they added the magical blast/bolt box item as an dungeon item. I got mine from a level 6 magician (first one I killed after the update, so I don't know how rare a drop it is). Its worn in the shield slot like the reward item, but if bound it counts as ammo, so you can bind 125 casts rather than just 125 deaths. You can charge it with more, but it caries enough for 125 casts from floor to floor.

excellent news - makes having a catalytic staff worthwhile.

♪♪ And I'm not done

26577124.jpg

Just got 90 crafting :thumbsup: Felt like it took forever, though I guess that's because half the time I'm reading TIF or talking in a cc. Since I'm not crafting anymore, I'll say my secret item.

[hide=Shhh, it's a secret]Diamond Necklaces[/hide]

If you time your buying and selling right, you can easily come out even and the exp/h is a fair bit higher then gold necklaces.