The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Wait, the amulet of zealots was called the amulet of hopeless in the game guide before? Lol...

And I can't wait to get a 2nd ammo bind, and an extra item bind! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah, Jagex seemed to lean the strength spectrum of regular NPCs way over the edge...

They are supposed to emulate real players of the same level, but apparently they're so strong that even maxed players have trouble defeating the t11 category.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Lol I just use the minimap to get where I want. In fact, outside of dung I don't click on the screen to walk, lol.

And daaaaang. Does Jagex take THIS long to fix glitches like that? >.>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

ppl that using fixed size is different case since there dont have any more spaces while bank interface is opened, while many ppl using resizeable, even though it increase lag for slower pc to make use of its monitor resolution size.

in the dungeon, most of the time i also using minimap, since the room is small. however, above ground resizeable have so much space to be click

ar, i like the the display of weight of each items you choose, it is useful sometime.

explorer ring is still not work its extra runes :(.

It'll always be like that.

Just like skillcapes always will be P2P and Jagex are going to scrap the 'Free-to-Play Item of Accomplishment' in the very last second. :P

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I'm starting to think they just took away the Exp Ring 4 ability on purpose.

we should riot.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

we should riot.

hahaha, write another article about it, just like what you did with this week Tip.It Times.

I can't get that many words on a simple bug...

♪♪ And I'm not done

we should riot.

hahaha, write another article about it, just like what you did with this week Tip.It Times.

I don't think it's a bug.

we should riot.

I don't think it's a bug.

It's a bug because NPCs say you would get extra runes (and the game guide says so).

[404] Signature not found.

Just like skillcapes always will be P2P and Jagex are going to scrap the 'Free-to-Play Item of Accomplishment' in the very last second. :P

Wait, what's the Item of Accomplishment?

Long time ago when Mod MMG (I think it was MMG... not sure) announced they had scrapped the idea of skillcapes being F2P, he said there eventually would be another 'item of accomplishment' and it would be available for free players.

I believe he said that some time last summer. We still haven't heard anything since then. :lol:

Would the max f2p melee hit be with amulet of strength or the zealot now?

It should be amulet of strength, because zealot boosts you to 133/111, which only about 6 higher than the previous maximum 127/11, whereas the amulet of strength gives +10. That's only correct if the ratio between equipment bonuses and strength levels is 1:1, though but I do believe it is.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

oh back to the merc room.

Me and my lvl 101 partner managed to get the lvl 203 merc in our 2:2 med. Was a pretty awesome fight, I managed 2 deaths, would have been 1 but I didn't want to scavenger for more food. I think he was in the 4-6 death range.

What seemed to work for me was ranging, fract plate dromo legs, get low on lp run out wait for them all to despawn. For multiple people the first in almost has to pray mage, the second guy has to see what is left attacking him. Well I would start mage, getting 15 sec bounded is bad, then switch.

Last night got 97 strength and 85 Dung from the same dungeon.

Also created a twit account to post my runescape activities. Same as my RSN...

♪♪ And I'm not done

GAWD, just spent 5mins (no joke) looking at 3 noobs (one lvl 113) trying to do the coloured ferret room, was trying to see if they will ever learn anything about how they move. Turns out they only know how to scare it. =/

Dang, I hate that... :shock:

Long time ago when Mod MMG (I think it was MMG... not sure) announced they had scrapped the idea of skillcapes being F2P, he said there eventually would be another 'item of accomplishment' and it would be available for free players.

I believe he said that some time last summer. We still haven't heard anything since then. :lol:

We had a small meeting (players ask and a Jagex Mod answers) on Runescape with a Finnish Runescape community (Runepoli.org) and there was a Finn Jagex Mod named Mod Hiisi. Someone asked him if f2pers are going to get any 99-items and he answered something like this: "At least I haven't heard anything about that..."

We had a small meeting (players ask and a Jagex Mod answers) on Runescape with a Finnish Runescape community (Runepoli.org) and there was a Finn Jagex Mod named Mod Hiisi. Someone asked him if f2pers are going to get any 99-items and he answered something like this: "At least I haven't heard anything about that..."

Well that's Jagex for you. :P Nobody knows what the hell their colleagues are doing. >_>

GAWD, just spent 5mins (no joke) looking at 3 noobs (one lvl 113) trying to do the coloured ferret room, was trying to see if they will ever learn anything about how they move. Turns out they only know how to scare it. =/

I actually have no idea either. >.< Can you please teach us the secrets of the colored ferret room?

Honestly, outside of the mercenary, this is clearly the most annoying puzzle ever.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog