The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

yea, I've got the dungeoneering bug as well.

What dungeoneering bug? I hope it's not something serious! o.O

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Lagged and died... but not before getting 800k in loot tonight. That makes my last G2H's loot about 7m... stupid averages.

Time to start dungeoneering again?

Do you risk it in pvp or bh worlds?

PVP mostly. BH worlds are typically used for no arms. No arms have too much risk involved, not like full rune fights where the probability of just getting a hit is about 1 in 4, then stacking two hits that are high enough to kill a person is so small it doesn't matter, except for lag.

Also, you still get drops even if you ep is 2% or 25%. Just not 0%.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Halloween event was pretty nice this year, although it's quite short.

The most annoying part was by far trying to convince that guy for the signature. The spider part was tricky until I realized it goes in set patterns.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Halloween event was pretty nice this year, although it's quite short.

The most annoying part was by far trying to convince that guy for the signature. The spider part was tricky until I realized it goes in set patterns.

I just guessed and clicked every spider and it only took me around 1 minute.... ahahahahaha...

anyway i'm taking a break from dungtime and crafting some more gold ammies + irl trying to study for a psych test. Maybe i should just focus on what matters (runescape)

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

The autograph part was easy if you kept in mind that he was replying to what you were supposed to say next, but I have to admit, it was pretty frustrating until I figured that out.

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

My favorite holiday event involved ghost busting...

♪♪ And I'm not done

Decided to buy a corrupt dragon battleaxe and PK with it. It's really awesome and definitely worth the 4.4M.

So far, I've spend 5.2M on supplies and got 1.1M in loot. Hopefully I'll profit in the long run :pray:

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Decided to buy a corrupt dragon battleaxe and PK with it. It's really awesome and definitely worth the 4.4M.

So far, I've spend 5.2M on supplies and got 1.1M in loot. Hopefully I'll profit in the long run :pray:

Wait till it crumbles >.>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Wait till it crumbles >.>

Probably won't be today (;

10 hours of G2H is 10M.

10 hours of Corrupt Battleaxe is 84M.

And G2H has higher crush attack and strength bonuses than the Cbaxe.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

10 hours of G2H is 10M.

Don't want to spend DG tokens. A lot people refuse to fight against gravite 2hs too.

10 hours of G2H is 10M.

Don't want to spend DG tokens. A lot people refuse to fight against gravite 2hs too.

I might be to blame for that :wink:

Anyhow, you don't tell them you have a G2H when you start the fight. Best strategy is to get them all lax by not using your finishing weapon at all... then when the time is right, smack 'em hard. If it doesn't KO the first hit, there's a good chance the second hit will.

"Worst" I've done with a G2H was I hit a string of 4 280-310's in a row and I still didn't down the guy. If I hit 10 more on any one of those hits they would've been dead though. Shortly thereafter they ran for it.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Right, I've had enough PKing for today. :blink:

Ended up with 2.2M loot from ~50 fights

How many did you down?

♪♪ And I'm not done

How many did you down?

35-40 I think

Killed about 35 people today and ended up with 5.1M worth of loot (over half of it being a corrupt dragon scimitar)

F2P PKing is better than I thought lol

EDIT: Make that about 40 people and 5.6M worth of loot >_>

How many did you down?

35-40 I think

Killed about 35 people today and ended up with 5.1M worth of loot (over half of it being a corrupt dragon scimitar)

Nice.

I had my yearly death in pvp yesterday. Basically, I am a horrible pker, because i get nervous and my mousehand starts to shake etc. However every year, I stop skilling and go see how I do. Lost a baxe and scimmy. Didnt even use the baxe once during the fight and had more than half invent left. I feel like, after 100 combat, you gotta have 99 str to compete.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

How many did you down?

35-40 I think

Nice.

I had my yearly death in pvp yesterday. Basically, I am a horrible pker, because i get nervous and my mousehand starts to shake etc. However every year, I stop skilling and go see how I do. Lost a baxe and scimmy. Didnt even use the baxe once during the fight and had more than half invent left. I feel like, after 100 combat, you gotta have 99 str to compete.

practise makes perfect. and i get koes with 88 str and 111cmb so your assumption is wrong.

How many did you down?

35-40 I think

Nice.

practise makes perfect. and i get koes with 88 str and 111cmb so your assumption is wrong.

I do duel arena sometimes and I am usually really good there. Maybe the risk of losing overwhelms me?

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

I died three times in BH yesterday, didn't kill anyone. Normally I don't have that type of problem. Only difference between yesterday and other days is I was fiddling with hypercam, I wanted to show off my epicness. <_<

Hypercam had a nasty habit of lagging my PC by about a tenth of a second every so often. Usually a high damage splat would show up and another would stack immediately after that, didn't have any time to pizza and swordfish.

I don't like safing either, maybe I just need to record a smaller window? I'll get it sorted out before I record with gravite, no point in adding more risk.

♪♪ And I'm not done

I do duel arena sometimes and I am usually really good there. Maybe the risk of losing overwhelms me?

arena's different from real pvp.

you'll probably lose your first few, but dont let that put you off. watch other people pk, and check out the timing.

i cant even count the number of fights i lost before i actually got a kill.

seesall, > http://camstudio.org/

one day i need to write up all the random f2p tips and tricks. eg. when mining at fally mines, if a low level crashes you (64 and below i think) you can use the king scorps to atk them. just lure them to the spot and then hope they get annoyed enough to hop. also im sure you all know this, but mining on a low-ping world really helps you beat crashers.

Today I went to PvP for the first time with 99 Ranged. Great hits, and I almost won a dm.

Unfortunately my target thought that dm = tele away :angry:

Still waiting for my first solo PvP kill :P

Oooh and why is it noob to use Protect in PvP? Where else did I train Prayer for then <_<

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Today I went to PvP for the first time with 99 Ranged. Great hits, and I almost won a dm.

Unfortunately my target thought that dm = tele away :angry:

Still waiting for my first solo PvP kill :P

Oooh and why is it noob to use Protect in PvP? Where else did I train Prayer for then <_<

Eagle Eye. Ultimate Strength. You know, those things.

♪♪ And I'm not done